North Carolina @ Wake Forest; ESPN, 5pm CT

TexasMan

Y'all wanna know how excited about UNC football this town is right now?

I swear, I'm not makin' this up: at the doctor's office this morning, sitting there in the lobby, I overhear a woman wondering if she can give her tickets to anybody because she just found out it's the last weekend of the summer for some puppet show theater they do every year.

#TheHillIsLit

• Haha 1

haha I had forgotten about this......this game is NON-CONFERENCE

these large conferences are so fucked up and the ACC is so stupid that they are playing a non-conference game with two conference teams

while I admit neither of these teams should be in the hunt to play in the CCG (although it is the ACC with basically one good team out of 14) it is still terrible for the conference to play a non-conference game with conference teams

Edited by ButtFumble

9 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

These Friday games just scare you to death. 

Wake Forest is better than you'd think.  Lotta good kids from great families.  And we all know that whatever their stadium is called is one of the toughest places in the country to go into and try to win a football game.

• Like 2

a) Wow UNC is getting punched in the mouth. I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tell you, that a Mack team would look soft.

b) Fuck, this 3-man announcerkake again. I hate McAfee/Hasselbeck so much. Ryan Leaf is so much better.

c) Go Wake. Had a gf who was great in the sack from there and I've liked the Deacs ever since.

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

a) Wow UNC is getting punched in the mouth. I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tell you, that a Mack team would look soft.

b) Fuck, this 3-man announcerkake again. I hate McAfee/Hasselbeck so much. Ryan Leaf is so much better.

c) Go Wake. Had a gf who was great in the sack from there and I've liked the Deacs ever since.

I visited Wake's campus a few years ago. I didn't expect them to have so many attractive coeds there, and the campus is nice too.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

I visited Wake's campus a few years ago. I didn't expect them to have so many attractive coeds there, and the campus is nice too.

Old money private southern university with tuition of 50k a year.  What did you expect exactly?