Michigan State at Ohio State

ConferenceRoom

2 minutes ago, utee94 said:

WTH did Cesspool just say?  The buckeye player rips off sparty's helmet via the facemask after the player is clearly down, sparty player is justifiably upset and jawing about it,  and ol Cesspool is saying it should have been unsportsmanlike on BOTH players?  

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAUNTING. YOU CAN'T TAUNT. 

Fuck off, Kirk. You're a shell of a man. 

Shocked that Cesspool didn't say that one sparty player being taunted by three bucknuts should have been flagged for... I don't know... having to listen to 3 buckeye ass holes talking shit?

And yet here we are, stuck listening to one buckeye asshole talking shit.

3 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

I think it’s absolutely bullshit they let former players of a team call their games on national TV

If you think Herbie is a Buckeye homer then you've been out of touch for 15 years and are probably hearing what you want to hear. Most Buckeye fans hate him. 

Great game for MSU - except for the 2nd quarter, missed tackles, blown coverages, dropped passes, those 2 early turnovers and only scoring 1 TD (again).
I had hoped for better, but it was about what I had expected - I went 1:2 in this game as I took the 20.5 points and the under 48.5

But can someone point me where to bitch about Texas giving up that late touchdown, by allowing 2 4th down conversion....that one really disappointed me as I had picked that game at 41-24 in the Surly pool.

@WhatTheBuck just because Buckeye fans dislike him doesn't prove Herbie isn't a homer.
And it is bullshit that former players call games on national networks....then again it is great to see Desmond having to comment about the Piss&Blue

Edited by Wally Fairway
added more whiney shit -

20 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

If you think Herbie is a Buckeye homer then you've been out of touch for 15 years and are probably hearing what you want to hear. Most Buckeye fans hate him. 

I used to travel to Columbus for work and yeah, I was surprised by how Herbie was disliked by so many of his fellow alumni. Kinda weird.

Ryan Day hit the lottery with what Meyer left him + Fields looking unstoppable. If they don't win the NC, it'll be shocking. I've hated on Dobbins in the past for not really doing anything special, but he's in another gear this season. I don't think he'll be a great pro or anything, but that doesn't matter. He's doing enough for his team to make a huge difference. God I hate Ohio State.

29 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Why did they hate him?

They believed Herbie was intentionally biased against Ohio State in order to give the appearance of being unbiased as an announcer. Basically, he threw the program under the bus for his personal gain.