Temple Cheesesteaks @ SMU Buecheles - 2:30 ESPN2

ztejas

17 minutes ago, ztejas said:

What about who is making the tackles? I'm not saying our secondary is better than Texas'. But they are definitely better coached. I've watched both teams play plenty this year. 

I didn’t mean it to be disparaging. Only that I have tackled a lot of guys in my time. And who was running at me had a lot to do with how well I tackled. Does that make sense?

5 minutes ago, Scooter Monzingo said:

I didn’t mean it to be disparaging. Only that I have tackled a lot of guys in my time. And who was running at me had a lot to do with how well I tackled. Does that make sense?

Your tackling ability also had a lot to do with how well you tackled. The average star ranking for Texas DBs blows SMU's out of the water. It goes both ways. 

43 minutes ago, Scooter Monzingo said:

Do you think Kansas is better than Temple? I don't. 

• Like 1

“After I scored on one dude, another dude was out there,” Roberson Jr. said. “And after I scored on another dude, another dude was out there. And after I bombed another dude, they put another dude out there. So, I don’t know what was going on, but they tried every corner I think they had.”

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/smu-mustangs/2019/10/19/with-blowout-win-over-temple-smu-continues-to-set-itself-apart-in-the-aac/