Cowboys @ Patriots

Vic Mackey

2 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

I guess I don't understand why we're playing so much man in this weather.  It's easier to get separation in bad weather.... harder to complete balls.

Because their receivers are trash and we want to get pressure on Brady, because if you let him sit in the pocket it won’t matter if the receivers are bad

1 minute ago, Party_Taco said:

Oh no? You ever throw a ball in driving rain?

Hmm I guess I’m just going off of seeing him complete longer passes and Brady as well In this very game. But yeah that two yard pass is too much to ask for. I guess he hasn’t completed one single pass this game. 

Just now, Cap Hooked said:

Because their receivers are trash and we want to get pressure on Brady, because if you let him sit in the pocket it won’t matter if the receivers are bad

Edelman and the backs are pretty decent but yea, the outside guys suck.  I didn't mean, we should never play man but we're almost exclusively playing it.  Need to switch it up as Pats are great at in game adjustments.

1 minute ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Edelman and the backs are pretty decent but yea, the outside guys suck.  I didn't mean, we should never play man but we're almost exclusively playing it.  Need to switch it up as Pats are great at in game adjustments.

Oh yeah without a doubt. If we keep doing the same thing BB is gonna pick play and crossing route us to death

• Like 1