Cowboys @ Patriots

Vic Mackey

5 minutes ago, Doyle Hargreaves said:

Im still trying to understand how a 6’8 300lbs lineman who is ON TOP on the d lineman gets called for tripping? 1st quarter. 

🤷🏻‍♂️

to whom are you referring?  we don’t have a 6’8” lineman.  our tallest lineman is 6’6” and he’s a backup. 

Man, that call. Geez. Especially after killing two Dallas drives with poor calls on Tyron Smith.

I get Troy tries hard to appear neutral, but he does to the point where he's actually biased against the Cowboys because he won't call out inconsistent officiating and instead completely ignores it.

Edited by Braff Zacklin

Just now, Braff Zacklin said:

Man, that call. Geez. Especially after killing two Dallas drives with poor calls on Tyron Smith.

I get Troy tries hard to appear neutral, but he does so to the point where he's actually biased against the Cowboys because he won't call out inconsistent officiating and instead completely ignores it.

its been that way for years.

3 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

I get Troy tries hard to appear neutral, but he does to the point where he's actually biased against the Cowboys because he won't call out inconsistent officiating and instead completely ignores it.

I think Troy mentioned that one of those calls was weak or wrong

Most any fan of any team probably feels the same way, but it'd be interesting to see the metrics, regardless. I certainly don't believe Tyron Smith suddenly became one of the worst linemen in the league. Past his prime, maybe. But a liability? Nah.

I usually never feel like the refs are against the cowboys or have any biases. But this game and every game against the Packers it’s just so obvious and ridiculous 

The tripping call, yes, but not the hold or the PI.

he couldn't avoid calling the tripping weak but it took about 2 replays to do it.  he waits for buck to call it weak so he has cover.  I really would rather not have him call Cowboy games.

• Like 1