Cowboys @ Patriots

Vic Mackey

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Witten is a fucking bum. Fucking worthless. But so many Cowboys fans still defend this loser. If I'm Dak, I don't even look his way. Can we ever move on from him?

he came back for one year because he thought they had a shot at the SB.  he's done.

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

Witten is a fucking bum. Fucking worthless. But so many Cowboys fans still defend this loser. If I'm Dak, I don't even look his way. Can we ever move on from him?

He's not a loser.  He should have stayed retired, that's all.

2 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Barely.  Clearly hobbled on bad footing going vs the best cover man in the NFL.

Both the Saints' Lattimore and this guy today have shit all over Cooper this year. Cooper has been trash almost every game on the road. 

I'd definitely be pointing that out come negotiating time. He's not a top WR if he gets shut down by the best handful of corners in the game when he has every advantage of the new pro offense rules. 

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

I “almost” hit him in the SLake Ctrl Mkt parking lot during bye week...😳

Both the Saints' Lattimore and this guy today have shit all over Cooper this year. Cooper has been trash almost every game on the road. 
I'd definitely be pointing that out come negotiating time. He's not a top WR if he gets shut down by the best handful of corners in the game when he has every advantage of the new pro offense rules. 
To be fair, Lattimore shuts everyone down.