KarenKeyLargo - Greatest Hits Thread

Neonmoon

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

Can we examine the psychological construct here where having a contrary opinion on things counts as Instigation? Because that’s not necessarily healthy. 

Certainly.  And for what it's worth, I'm not sure I was an instigator.  I just called Karen out for some bullshit.

39 minutes ago, ALC said:

Corona fucked that up. We needed spring ball to run off some dead weight. 

Unfortunately, you're probably going to find out more about your team football wise on this site than on any Aggie site because they have to remain in good graces with the powers at be and are total homers.  The best thing about it is you can read both and see how it pans out over the course of the season.  Some stuff you'll hate because we're pro Longhorns on a Texas board but we're not automatons that believe everything we're fed either and can think for ourselves or try anyways.  

49 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

I just called my CPA and talked about this years taxes for 15 min and was billed $50.

Your getting your CPA to sort mail? Bullshit. Hell, Id call bullshit if you said Book keeper

I’m sure it’s just one of Jimbo’s assistants. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, golfclap said:

She instigates roughly 7000% of the issues on Junction. Give or take .004% 

It's gotten especially bad lately.  The mods-- or probably just Tarp-- seem to allow her to have free reign, while banning others at will.  Now, some of the jackasses that have joined here probably deserved their fate, at least to an extent, but Karen seems to have a longer leash than others.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, you're probably going to find out more about your team football wise on this site than on any Aggie site because they have to remain in good graces with the powers at be and are total homers.  The best thing about it is you can read both and see how it pans out over the course of the season.  Some stuff you'll hate because we're pro Longhorns on a Texas board but we're not automatons that believe everything we're fed either and can think for ourselves or try anyways.  

I know y’all love to shit on perroni but he’s easily the most straight shooter when it comes to Aggie mods. MuffChin and those on TexAgs are a different story.

Fuck Tarp
  • Like 2

It's gotten especially bad lately.  The mods-- or probably just Tarp-- seem to allow her to have free reign, while banning others at will.  Now, some of the jackasses that have joined here probably deserved their fate, at least to an extent, but Karen seems to have a longer leash than others.

Yup. I doubt I would have been banned if I had a gash between my legs.

Fuck Tarp
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DrPepper said:

I know y’all love to shit on perroni but he’s easily the most straight shooter when it comes to Aggie mods. MuffChin and those on TexAgs are a different story.

Fuck Tarp

He's no Hamm.  Haha.

I like Perroni, too.  Doesn't set us up for failure too much.  Had to make a couple of late CB changes, but he is as straight of a shooter as you'll find for a sports mod.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DrPepper said:

Fuck Tarp

You have to understand our reluctance to believe this when every report he writes ends with he's an aggy lock.

4 minutes ago, DrPepper said:

Fuck Tarp

1 minute ago, jordanaggie said:

He's no Hamm.  Haha.

I like Perroni, too.  Doesn't set us up for failure too much.  Had to make a couple of late CB changes, but he is as straight of a shooter as you'll find for a sports mod.

If by straight shooter and not setting up for failure, you mean Aggy is in it for every single 'croot, then sure.

So since you are all here, why has a seemingly inconsequential old grandmother suddenly appeared in college station with Jimbo, and for some strange reason apparently has access to player’s and recruit’s families, and appears at A&M events. What’s the story?

1 minute ago, UDontKnow said:

If by straight shooter and not setting up for failure, you mean Aggy is in it for every single 'croot, then sure.

Ha, he's pretty clear that we're not in it for a lot of guys.  He told us Grimes was gone for an eternity.  He tells us Foster is picking elsewhere if he picks today.  He knows his fanbase, but he's not that far off most days.

Let's talk about EJ Holland. 

To all our newly arrived sheepfuckers, welcome! I’d suggest raising a jizz jar in your honor, but I’ll leave that to you sick fucks to do on your own time

Try it out before you knock it. Maybe sprinkle a little nutmeg in there for extra flavor.

Fuck Tarp
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Dbeasy said:

So since you are all here, why has a seemingly inconsequential old grandmother suddenly appeared in college station with Jimbo, and for some strange reason apparently has access to player’s and recruit’s families, and appears at A&M events. What’s the story?

We don't know-- you see the same information we do, but she claims a love of Jimbo.  Obvious bag lady.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jordanaggie said:

Yeah, there was that one day something particularly controversial happened re: BLM and Perroni was like "Karen isn't banned, but has agreed not to post on this topic". The fuck was that?

Edited by texifornia

She’s a fucking lunatic that followed Jimbo across the country. Not much else to tell lol

Fuck Tarp
  • Like 2

Just now, jordanaggie said:

Ha, he's pretty clear that we're not in it for a lot of guys.  He told us Grimes was gone for an eternity.  He tells us Foster is picking elsewhere if he picks today.  He knows his fanbase, but he's not that far off most days.

Lets not...but his wedding was beautiful!

EJ Holland" on Twitter: "Getting married to this beautiful woman ...

Don't worry, there's plenty of talk about EJ in the recruiting threads/$9.95 thread, we definitely recognized how much of a goober the guy is

1 minute ago, DrPepper said:

I know y’all love to shit on perroni but he’s easily the most straight shooter when it comes to Aggie mods

This used to be super true and maybe it still is. Once Hamm was fired Perroni's entire posting style changed, hence the HammLite moniker (™ me). It was basically like a light switch. It seems like he got the KoolAid pumping job and the rest is history. I still think he does a really good job of highlighting the upcoming FR/SO in his early lists, but his takes on current recruits/commits have gone from decent to .. well, the thread on Garza "A&M TE commit Garza posts clip to show he's a receiving threat" - where the kid lumbers forward, arms flying out in every direction and catches one pass. I get it - they've got to create content, so these things exist but Perroni used to be the guy that would say otherwise. 

EJ is hardly the subject of discussion any more. He wasn't good by any means, but was acknowledged for his commitment to trolling aggy.

• Like 1

Just now, golfclap said:

This used to be super true and maybe it still is. Once Hamm was fired Perroni's entire posting style changed, hence the HammLite moniker (™ me). It was basically like a light switch. It seems like he got the KoolAid pumping job and the rest is history. I still think he does a really good job of highlighting the upcoming FR/SO in his early lists, but his takes on current recruits/commits have gone from decent to .. well, the thread on Garza "A&M TE commit Garza posts clip to show he's a receiving threat" - where the kid lumbers forward, arms flying out in every direction and catches one pass. I get it - they've got to create content, so these things exist but Perroni used to be the guy that would say otherwise. 

Yeah-- I mean, he knows his fanbase and isn't going to belittle a commit.  I and some others kind of thought the same on the video.  I was referring to the recruiting side.

4 minutes ago, jordanaggie said:

If you are looking for nice comments about EJ, you’ve come to the wrong place.  Or burton. Or Ketchum. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, jordanaggie said:

He’s a douche. You’ll find we have nothing but varying levels of contempt for most of our 995ers man. Holland is a know-nothing tool.

Yeah-- I mean, he knows his fanbase and isn't going to belittle a commit.  I and some others kind of thought the same on the video.  I was referring to the recruiting side.

I didn’t take it as him pumping up the commit. Anyone who saw that clip knew it wasn’t the best. But you also gotta remember there isn’t shit out there for content really. Sometimes you have to post a video of a kid running bad routes with slow cuts.

Fuck Tarp

33 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

You have to understand our reluctance to believe this when every report he writes ends with he's an aggy lock.

He literally doesn't do this, at all. 

I would have liked him better if he wasn't such a milquetoast and came with more heat. 

39 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

To all our newly arrived sheepfuckers, welcome! I’d suggest raising a jizz jar in your honor, but I’ll leave that to you sick fucks to do on your own time

We can juggle dildos instead?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DrPepper said:

Oh she big sad. Also, didn’t she say she blocked the site lmfao.

she appears to block the site as well as she quits the board. How many times has she pulled the Poor Old Lady Card and quit? 100? She's usually gone at least 12 minutes.