2020 Astros Season Thread

Jshep34

11 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

Pressly and Sneed are trash as is Dusty for continuing to use them in high leverage situations.

lol who else do we have that is better than Pressly?  Sneed sucks ass and will be in Corpus soon.  Hell, I would have preferred them to have included on the roster Conine, Dubin, or Torres over Sneed.  

Edited by Fozzz
  • Fuck You 1

10 hours ago, David Dennison said:

He's really earning that second year.

This still mystifies me.  Crane brought him under the dumbass impression that it would somehow soften the blowback we would get for the cheating scandal, which clearly hasn't happened.  What's the point in bringing him back another year?  He sucks.  I want to give Click the benefit of the doubt and assume he wasn't behind that decision which is at the same time concerning that Crane is making these types of decisions over the head of his new GM.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

It is a cumulative sucking with him.  He's pitched 6.2 innings and given up 11 hits and 5 walks.  In his last 3 appearances, he's either allowed someone to score or given up an earned run (it could be more, that's all I found with a quick google).

Edited by kevwun

1 hour ago, kevwun said:

It is a cumulative sucking with him.  He's pitched 6.2 innings and given up 11 hits and 5 walks.  In his last 3 appearances, he's either allowed someone to score or given up an earned run (it could be more, that's all I found with a quick google).

Yeah, he sucks.  He just wasn't the biggest culprit last night.  The bats only scoring in 4 out of 12 extra innings is getting old.

Y'all remember when Jason Lane reinvented himself as a pitcher for the Skeeters and wound up making it back to the bigs briefly in his 30s as a relief pitcher?

TIL that he is now the first base coach for the Brewers. Much respect for that man.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk