EPL 2017-2018

sidis

tomorrow is moving day all across britain.  20+ teams can be promoted or relegated across england and scotland

in the 1st division there is only 1 match between 2 teams that are already safe.  every other match tomorrow features at least one team in desperation mode at either the bottom or top, and a number of games pair top/bottom, bottom/bottom or top/top.

West Brom can't be relegated today, but with a loss they would be within 1 point of relegation. Should Swansea get a point tomorrow, that would finish them off (not likely, they are playing City).

West Brom probably didn't do well to give up a goal 4' into their game with Liverpool.

1 hour ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Oh it’s going to be a while. Ellis Short should get with Leeds’ old board members and author a book called “How to Completely Mismanage a Football Club.”

the Stadium of Light is the 8th largest stadium in England at 48,707. What kind of crowds would they get for League One games?

edit : Just read on Wiki that  the upper tiers will be closed during the 2018/2019 season. Jesus.. someone is taking a bath.

25 minutes ago, yoladu said:

the Stadium of Light is the 8th largest stadium in England at 48,707. What kind of crowds would they get for League One games?

edit : Just read on Wiki that  the upper tiers will be closed during the 2018/2019 season. Jesus.. someone is taking a bath.

They’ve only averaged around 27,000 this season. Actual attendance is maybe 20,000. A lot of the fans have pledged to stay away until Short sells the club. 

This reminds me of that time I referred to Giroud as “the best player in Europe” and everyone responded as if I was serious. My first inclination here was just to keep going, argue even more fervently for Jack, dig in even deeper in claiming that a guy with 11 EPL appearances (1 goal, 2 assists) should win the league’s POTY award, but apparently that would just lead you on further so I’ll stop here.

Edited by Goo Punch

15 hours ago, Captain Ron said:

Under no metric this year is there much of a debate about this. Statistically speaking most places rate KDB as the #1 player in the EPL. He's up for the major league awards and was on the EPL team of the year. Does Wilshere even start EPL games these days?

Link?