The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Back to the event that triggered the Russia investigation, Papadopoulos' Oct 2018 HIC testimony transcript released:

https://dougcollins.house.gov/sites/dougcollins.house.gov/files/Papadopoulos l10.25.18 Interview Transcript_Redacted.pdf

Papdop suggests that Mifsud was essentially running a honeypot scheme in coordination with Western intelligence agencies. His characterization of the Downer meeting that initiated the FBI Russia investigation starts on page 30, under questioning from Meadows. He characterizes it later as a setup. Also under questioning with Meadows, his description of belligerent interactions with Halper, who has been reported to be an FBI asset. Interestingly Mueller reportedly doesn't ask about Halper at all in his questioning of Papadopoulos. The exchange regarding Tawlil (CIA asset) at 111 also interesting. Papadopoulos' interpretation is that a CIA asset attempted to frame him with a $10k cash payment in Greece, right before he is apprehended returning to the US.   Papadop interprets the FBI agents who arrest him at Dulles as being surprised and upset during a search of his possessions when no money is found. OSC then threatens to prosecute him as an agent of Israel in the course of soliciting his plea arrangement, and the Papadop interprets the OSC as being interested in "reclaiming" that cash as part of a forfeiture process associated with his plea. Tawlil makes a play at recovering the cash payment right after Papadop is sentenced. Apparently it's still sitting in Greece in a safe.

OIG investigation should be interesting, if it ever sees light of day. Pops testimony is self-serving, but he must have a good publicist to have this release coincide with his book release. 

This is all Greek to me.

2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Back to the event that triggered the Russia investigation, Papadopoulos' Oct 2018 HIC testimony transcript released:

https://dougcollins.house.gov/sites/dougcollins.house.gov/files/Papadopoulos l10.25.18 Interview Transcript_Redacted.pdf

Papdop suggests that Mifsud was essentially running a honeypot scheme in coordination with Western intelligence agencies. His characterization of the Downer meeting that initiated the FBI Russia investigation starts on page 30, under questioning from Meadows. He characterizes it later as a setup. Also under questioning with Meadows, his description of belligerent interactions with Halper, who has been reported to be an FBI asset. Interestingly Mueller reportedly doesn't ask about Halper at all in his questioning of Papadopoulos. The exchange regarding Tawlil (CIA asset) at 111 also interesting. Papadopoulos' interpretation is that a CIA asset attempted to frame him with a $10k cash payment in Greece, right before he is apprehended returning to the US.   Papadop interprets the FBI agents who arrest him at Dulles as being surprised and upset during a search of his possessions when no money is found. OSC then threatens to prosecute him as an agent of Israel in the course of soliciting his plea arrangement, and the Papadop interprets the OSC as being interested in "reclaiming" that cash as part of a forfeiture process associated with his plea. Tawlil makes a play at recovering the cash payment right after Papadop is sentenced. Apparently it's still sitting in Greece in a safe.

OIG investigation should be interesting, if it ever sees light of day. Pops testimony is self-serving, but he must have a good publicist to have this release coincide with his book release. 

Papadopoulus is a joke

The piss dossier was opposition research and was the basis for the entire investigation getting started.  Then you had the average joe FBI agents do their job while others in the IC and a senile Senator with a brain tumor decided to leak information to the press. If it wasn't for Jake Tapper at CNN, the piss tape story would have never made it to the mainstream and you guys would have been doing something much more productive over the past 2 years other than furiously masturbating over political clickbait. 

nothing you wrote in your reply addressed his post. convenient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Fuck You 1

12 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

It’s a big problem I have with the democrats.  They think they’re playing 3-D chess and never realize their opponent is a cold blooded psychopathic killer that doesn’t acknowledge “rules”.   The democrats overthinking shit is a big reason Trump won IMO.

Obama and Biden not putting Russia’s shit on blast during the election is a great example of them getting bullied into a corner by Trump and the Republicans.  Trump running around saying everything was rigged and the Russia stuff was fake went completely unchallenged by the White House.   Hillary was left to fend for herself against Putin and Trump which made her look like a nutty conspiracy theorist.  

Sometimes the democrats need to say “fuck the bullshit” and go hard to the paint on the obstacle standing right in front of them when they’re morally obligated.

The idea is always pushed the Rs suffered politically after the 98 impeachment, which they did. But, as one of the CNN talking heads pointed out, they held the majority in Congress until ~2006. Hopefully, the Ds make the right decision on impeachment, whether it's yes or no.

Edited by retread

Dems created this entire bullshit farce situation because they are mindless children who couldn’t accept losing.  

you would do well on the current poli board on Shaggy. You and the moderator seem simpatico, intelligence and political persuasion wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

It’s a big problem I have with the democrats.  They think they’re playing 3-D chess and never realize their opponent is a cold blooded psychopathic killer that doesn’t acknowledge “rules”.   The democrats overthinking shit is a big reason Trump won IMO.

Obama and Biden not putting Russia’s shit on blast during the election is a great example of them getting bullied into a corner by Trump and the Republicans.  Trump running around saying everything was rigged and the Russia stuff was fake went completely unchallenged by the White House.   Hillary was left to fend for herself against Putin and Trump which made her look like a nutty conspiracy theorist.  

Sometimes the democrats need to say “fuck the bullshit” and go hard to the paint on the obstacle standing right in front of them when they’re morally obligated.

1. Trump won because the Media (including CNN and MSNBC) loved giving Trump all the free press he wanted. He was a celeb and said crazy shit that people wanted to watch which gave CNN and MSNBC ratings. And probably to a much larger degree, Hillary and her advisers deciding they didn't need to spend any more time in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.

2.The Russian angle was late in the game, like a month before the election and that was just the initial report. Obama and Biden weren't backed into a corner they didn't have enough info that close to the election to make a say one way or another. 

3. I agree but they have proven time and time again they tend to dribble the ball off their foot on the way to the rim. 

45 minutes ago, retread said:

Nixon would have been impeached just on the facts that are publicly available.

That was a Republican Party that is long gone and deader than Abraham Lincoln’s boss. The nihilists have taken over the party completely and are actively seeking to prove their theory correct.

17 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

1. Trump won because the Media (including CNN and MSNBC) loved giving Trump all the free press he wanted. He was a celeb and said crazy shit that people wanted to watch which gave CNN and MSNBC ratings. And probably to a much larger degree, Hillary and her advisers deciding they didn't need to spend any more time in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.

2.The Russian angle was late in the game, like a month before the election and that was just the initial report. Obama and Biden weren't backed into a corner they didn't have enough info that close to the election to make a say one way or another. 

3. I agree but they have proven time and time again they tend to dribble the ball off their foot on the way to the rim. 

You're forgetting one other very important thing: HRC was, and has always been, a terrible candidate. People vote for her because of fond memories of her husband's time as president, and because they were trying to make a "woman president" happen without any regard to whether or not the woman in question is worth the effort.

In her limited roles as a big-time whatchamagig, she's responsible for making our health care the godawful mess that the ACA is trying to clean up, and for suggesting to Putin, to his face, that it'd be nice if Russia reverted back to 1990s-era squalor. (The "reset button" incident.) Her failure to patrol Wisconsin might get blamed on her 2016 campaign staff, but it fits with the kind of idiocy that has become a hallmark of her political career.

The reason we ended up with Trump was because the Democrats put up a candidate who was worse.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Is it just me or did Trump seem saner before taking office?

A little from column A, and a little from column B. Apparently once he actually got elected, he switched from thinking it was a publicity stunt and that he had no business being POTUS to thinking he really did deserve to be the President. In that sense, he got a little crazier.

Other than that, this is the same guy.

• Like 1

True, but it was also a source of absolute bullshit, most of it provided by Triplehorn. This is the problem. It’s all so black and white, so neat so tidy. The lefties with their cries of Trump being a spy for Russia, and the righties with their proclamations that this is all nothing but a witch-hunt.

The reality, which can’t be seen by the extremists, is that the Trump campaign did a bunch of stuff, including communicating with a bunch of Russians. Whether it was purposeful collusion or just a bunch of dipshits who never realized they might be doing something illegal or close to illegal, there hasn’t been enough evidence to get anybody so far but Russians. Maybe Roger Stone is the first domino that will fall.

The lefties took that premise and ran to the moon with it, perceiving every piece of data as the absolute truth of full complete collusion by the entire Trump team, along the way looking unstable and mentally unbalanced.

Meanwhile, the investigators uncovered a bunch of other crimes, which confirms that Trump and his gang are pretty much crooks and conmen. Whether they are greater crooks than those on the left is debatable.

What this board should be able to agree upon is that our political system is broken. Lobbyists, shadow billionaires and PAC’s are pulling the strings on our politicians to drive policy to their benefit, rather than to the benefit of Americans overall.

But no, instead of us all uniting together and realizing the real problem, the extremists keep flinging poo at each other. The lefties believe their party is holier than thou. It’s a joke that they lack such a self awareness. The righties continue to get conned by the GOP, and the Trump clan in particular.

But, go ahead keep flinging. You’re the reason this country sucks at this moment in time.

Upon reading this, it will be obvious what will happen next. The lefty extremists on this board will attack the non-extremists. “How can you not see that we are superior to the GOP?” Meanwhile, extremist Democrats continue to push ridiculous ideas that would put the final nail in the coffin for this country.
As a result, the non-extremists are currently left with two terrible choices.

If the lefties would just vote in a fiscally responsible progressive and demonstrate that they can keep dumb extremist ideas from becoming law, they would own the political landscape.

Similarly, if the GOP would walk the talk of fiscal responsible while not acting like dipshits with Stone Age social policies, they would rule. But nope, that’s not what we have.
Bravo. Agreed.

48 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Where's the rule that says you can fake FISA warrent evidence to spy on your political opponents?

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Well, some of their reluctance to put Trump's shit on blast probably had to do with the classified nature of what they knew.  I know, I get it -- the Dems need to get in the dirt to win -- but most people with a moral compass and a sense of history know when to stop.  This was further amplified by the expectation that Hillary was going to win, regardless.

51 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Papadopoulos on pg. 16 & 17. LOL

"A You know, I don't want to espouse conspiracy theories because, you know, it's horrifying to really think that they might be true, but just yesterday, there was a report in the Daily Caller from his own lawyer that he was working with the FBI when he approached me. And when he was working me, I guess -- I don't know if that's a fact, and I'm not saying it's a fact -- I'm just relaying what the Daily Caller reported yesterday, with Chuck Ross, and it stated in a categorical fashion that Stephan Roh, who is Joseph Mifsud's, I believe his President's counsel, or PR person, said that Mifsud was never a Russian agent. COMMITTEE SENSITIVE COMMITTEE SENSITIVE 17 In fact, he's a tremendous friend of western intelligence, which makes sense considering I met him at a western spying school in Rome. And all his interactions -- this is just me trying to repeat the report, these are not my words -- and when he met with me, he was working as some sort of asset of the FBI. I don't know if that's true or not. I'm just reporting what my current understanding is of this individual based on reports from journalists."

6 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

A little from column A, and a little from column B. Apparently once he actually got elected, he switched from thinking it was a publicity stunt and that he had no business being POTUS to thinking he really did deserve to be the President. In that sense, he got a little crazier.

This is exactly it. He never intended to be president or even wanted it.

But once he somehow won, his narcissistic mind pivoted to “this was what was always meant for me and the world should be thankful I won the greatest election in history.” As if elections themselves have some sort of rating scales. 

It’s actually really sad. Nihilists like cocaine Mitch and Paul Ryan are taking advantage of a mentally ill narcissist to advance their nihilist agenda designed to fuck over this country and make it South Africa circa 1970s. All so “de can make da mooney!”

Nice marmot. 

20 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Well, some of their reluctance to put Trump's shit on blast probably had to do with the classified nature of what they knew.  I know, I get it -- the Dems need to get in the dirt to win -- but most people with a moral compass and a sense of history know when to stop.  This was further amplified by the expectation that Hillary was going to win, regardless.

They let McConnell weigh in and he obstructed a bipartisan effort to condemn Russia publicly prior to the election.  They didn’t need to go after Trump so much as point out the shit Russia was pulling and how Trump was playing into their hands by echoing the same bullshit the Kremlin was peddling.  

And FFS, every time the 2016 election comes up we don’t have to rehash the million reasons Hillary lost (there are so many reasons starting with Hillary).  I wanted to focus in one the lack of a coordinated government and separate media response to combat what Russia was doing in the election.  The media dropped the ball by making Hillary’s emails a scandal when there wasn’t any substance to it and EVERYONE falling for the trap of “who cares where the emails came from, it’s what is in them that’s important.”  This was literally Putin’s talking point on the matter during the election process.

Again, not to rehash 2016, but looking for lessons learned from 2016 regarding foreign influence operations.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Where's the evidence that this happened?  Show your work, Sean.

Declassification of the FISA warrent would tell us all. They spied on Carter Page who was the supposed intermediary, yet Carter Page wasn't indited by the special council... so...

COMEY: That’s not my recollection, Bret, and I don’t know that the FISA application has been released. My recollection was it was part of a broader mosaic of facts that were laid before the FISA judge to obtain a FISA warrant.

BAIER: There was a lot more than the dossier in the FISA application?

COMEY: My recollection was there was a significant amount of additional material about Page and why there was probable cause to believe he was the agent of a foreign power, and the dossier was part of that but was not all of it or a critical part of it.

Soon...

https://insider.foxnews.com/2019/03/26/lindsey-graham-vows-use-every-tool-probe-fisa-warrants-steele-dossier-clinton-email

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

You haven't answered my question about the alleged meetings and implications thereof between Simpson and Cougar McRuskie, Esq.  Any chance you'll do that?  I mean, if we're truly interested in full disclosure of gullibility . . .

ok....

Transcripts released Wednesday by the Senate Judiciary Committee

"Were any in June 2016?" the attorney asked.

"Yes, two," Simpson replied.

"Were those in New York or in D.C.?"

"I believe that one was in New York and one was in D.C.," Simpson said.

"Do you recall the specific date of either?" the attorney asked.

"I didn't until we tried to piece these things together, but June 8th, I think, was the dinner in New York, and I think the 10th was the dinner in D.C., something like that," Simpson said.

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/fusion-gps-glenn-simpson-dined-russian-lawyer-after-her-meeting-trump-tower

Ari Fleischer : "Now that Mueller says there was no collusion, it is time to scrutinize the Obama Administration."

Mueller said that ?  No he didn't.  Release the Mueller report.

Barr's brief letter of parsing and compartmentalizing has become an epic game of Telephone.  

3 minutes ago, XingTheRubicon said:

ok....

Transcripts released Wednesday by the Senate Judiciary Committee

"Were any in June 2016?" the attorney asked.

"Yes, two," Simpson replied.

"Were those in New York or in D.C.?"

"I believe that one was in New York and one was in D.C.," Simpson said.

"Do you recall the specific date of either?" the attorney asked.

"I didn't until we tried to piece these things together, but June 8th, I think, was the dinner in New York, and I think the 10th was the dinner in D.C., something like that," Simpson said.

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/fusion-gps-glenn-simpson-dined-russian-lawyer-after-her-meeting-trump-tower

OK, but you didn't answer the 2nd part of the question:  what is the implication?

3 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Declassification of the FISA warrent would tell us all. They spied on Carter Page who was the supposed intermediary, yet Carter Page wasn't indited by the special council... so...

COMEY: That’s not my recollection, Bret, and I don’t know that the FISA application has been released. My recollection was it was part of a broader mosaic of facts that were laid before the FISA judge to obtain a FISA warrant.

BAIER: There was a lot more than the dossier in the FISA application?

COMEY: My recollection was there was a significant amount of additional material about Page and why there was probable cause to believe he was the agent of a foreign power, and the dossier was part of that but was not all of it or a critical part of it.

Soon...

https://insider.foxnews.com/2019/03/26/lindsey-graham-vows-use-every-tool-probe-fisa-warrants-steele-dossier-clinton-email

The FISA bullshit is bullshit.  People need to read up on how difficult it is to get a FISA warrant. You have to have a shitload of probable cause and risk your career and criminal liability if you make a mistake. Also, you have to go through a judge and sometimes multiple judges.  It’s not something people fuck around with.

But yes, trust Lindsey Graham and Dan Bongino on this, they’re not trying to distract you. 

Go ahead and appoint and special counsel on it if it makes everyone feel better.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

40 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

If Bussiness insider and L. Graham are correct, what rationale can Barr use to justify “executive privilege” over parts of the report? It seems faulty at face value. I’m having a hard time understanding the idea

The same rationale he used to justify inserting his conclusions of law and fact from the findings of Mueller's report into his letter?

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

OK, but you didn't answer the 2nd part of the question:  what is the implication?

I'm so glad you learned the first part....so much to learn.  Baby steps.

As to the implication, it is undisputed that the Clinton campaign paid Fusion GPS over 9 mil to find dirt on Trump...Glenn Simpson (co-founder of Fusion GPS) had a dinner meeting with the russian lolita the day before and after the Trump tower meeting.  If you can't figure out the rest, I don't know what to do with you.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, XingTheRubicon said:

. . . and now that I've had a chance to quickly peruse that entire quoted transcript, I have to say WTF?  You're hanging your hat on THAT?  Both Cougar McRuskie and Simpson are clear that their interactions were essentially social events dictated by business protocol, and no discussion or revelation of the Trump Tower meetings happened.

Can y'all just stop throwing shit against the wall and actually step up and try to be even a little bit patriotic?

Stupid question, I should know better.

Good to hear:

"WASHINGTON — The U.S. House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday unanimously approved a resolution directing the Justice Department to give Congress all records on FBI obstruction of justice or counterintelligence probes against President Donald Trump. 

In a surprising show of bipartisanship, days after U.S. Attorney General William Barr told Congress he did not find an obstruction case against Trump, the Democratic-led panel voted 22-0 to send the measure to the full House of Representatives for a possible floor vote. 

Full House approval would give Barr 14 days to comply with the demand for all records and communications concerning FBI investigations of Trump, as well as any discussions within the Justice Department about secretly recording the president or seeking to replace him by invoking the 25th amendment to the U.S. Constitution. 

Lawmakers are looking specifically at obstruction of justice and counterintelligence probes that former FBI Director Andrew McCabe says he launched after Trump fired his predecessor, James Comey, in May 2017. 

...cont."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/us-house-panel-oks-move-to-give-congress-records-of-fbi-probes-against-trump/ar-BBVfxXS?li=BBnbcA1

1 minute ago, XingTheRubicon said:

I'm so glad you learned the first part....so much to learn.  Baby steps.

As to the implication, it is undisputed that the Clinton campaign paid Fusion GPS over 9 mil to find dirt on Trump...Glenn Simpson (co-founder of Fusion GPS) had a dinner meeting with the russian lolita the day before and after the Trump tower meeting.  If you can't figure out the rest, I don't know what to do with you.

You're a fool.  Read my last post and respond in detail, or not, it doesn't matter, we know who and what you are.

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

. . . and now that I've had a chance to quickly peruse that entire quoted transcript, I have to say WTF?  You're hanging your hat on THAT?  Both Cougar McRuskie and Simpson are clear that their interactions were essentially social events dictated by business protocol, and no discussion or revelation of the Trump Tower meetings happened.

Can y'all just stop throwing shit against the wall and actually step up and try to be even a little bit patriotic?

Stupid question, I should know better.

LOL

Good lord.  We're done here.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

You're a fool.  Read my last post and respond in detail, or not, it doesn't matter, we know who and what you are.

What's sad...is that you suspend the same disbelief that Trump Jr could be innocent of wrongdoing in the Trump tower meeting, but a hired gun to destroy Trump, meeting with a Russian attorney to set up Trump doesn't ring any bells.  Poor, sweet little thing.

Edited by XingTheRubicon
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 3

7 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Good to hear:

"WASHINGTON — The U.S. House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday unanimously approved a resolution directing the Justice Department to give Congress all records on FBI obstruction of justice or counterintelligence probes against President Donald Trump. 

In a surprising show of bipartisanship, days after U.S. Attorney General William Barr told Congress he did not find an obstruction case against Trump, the Democratic-led panel voted 22-0 to send the measure to the full House of Representatives for a possible floor vote. 

Full House approval would give Barr 14 days to comply with the demand for all records and communications concerning FBI investigations of Trump, as well as any discussions within the Justice Department about secretly recording the president or seeking to replace him by invoking the 25th amendment to the U.S. Constitution. 

Lawmakers are looking specifically at obstruction of justice and counterintelligence probes that former FBI Director Andrew McCabe says he launched after Trump fired his predecessor, James Comey, in May 2017. 

...cont."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/us-house-panel-oks-move-to-give-congress-records-of-fbi-probes-against-trump/ar-BBVfxXS?li=BBnbcA1

Democrats and Republicans are both determined to dig into the issue but for different reasons, with Democrats hoping to scrutinize early FBI evidence of obstruction by Trump, and Republicans expecting to trace what they view as a possible anti-Trump conspiracy at the Justice Department.

Guess what they are each going to find?

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The FISA bullshit is bullshit.  People need to read up on how difficult it is to get a FISA warrant. You have to have a shitload of probable cause and risk your career and criminal liability if you make a mistake. Also, you have to go through a judge and sometimes multiple judges.  It’s not something people fuck around with.

1 hour ago, Rimbo said:

He's the same guy he's always been.

- A guy that thinks way too highly of himself

- A pathological liar who has always said whatever he wanted and nobody called him out because it was good for them, their business, or their charity to be associated with him (that includes a shit down of NYC democrats that always turned the other cheek because of what he brought to the table)

Bottom line he is and always has been that crazy drunk uncle you deal with at family gatherings because he's family and it's easier to just shake your head and laugh after he leaves then try and set him straight. But deep down are a shamed you are related to him because of all the people he has ripped off down at the used car lot.  

That said he is kind of an idiot savant when it comes to media manipulation and getting the press to cover him even before his presidential runs. He's basically a Kardashian.

Edited by JimmyHoffa
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, XingTheRubicon said:

What's sad...is that you suspend the same disbelief that Trump Jr could be innocent of wrongdoing in the Trump tower meeting, but a hired gun to destroy Trump, meeting with a Russian attorney to set up Trump doesn't ring any bells.  Poor, sweet little thing.

Act like an adult.  Next, explain how Simpson or the MILF coerced Donnie Jr. into a giant collusion boner over Rob Goldstone's 06.03.2016 email offering Russia's assistance in getting Dad elected.  I know Junior is stupid, but he's still a whole grownup who happily fell all over himself to get help from a foreign enemy agent.  

7 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Act like an adult.  Next, explain how Simpson or the MILF coerced Donnie Jr. into a giant collusion boner over Rob Goldstone's 06.03.2016 email offering Russia's assistance in getting Dad elected.  I know Junior is stupid, but he's still a whole grownup who happily fell all over himself to get help from a foreign enemy agent.  

That fact that you didn't know a paid Clinton operative met with the Russian the day before AND the day after tells me all I need to know.

I had to tell you.  Just now, today.  That's how you found out. 

Remember this?  

You haven't answered my question about the alleged meetings

Be a man and admit that you learned that from me today.  Admit it.

Also,

Stop reading the Huffington Post...or at least read more.  Me, for instance, would help.  Did today.

Edited by XingTheRubicon
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

26 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Democrats and Republicans are both determined to dig into the issue but for different reasons, with Democrats hoping to scrutinize early FBI evidence of obstruction by Trump, and Republicans expecting to trace what they view as a possible anti-Trump conspiracy at the Justice Department.

Guess what they are each going to find?

Between the "Mueller Witch Hunt with 13 angry democrats" nonsense and the never ending GOP bad faith shitshow, it's a reminder of why Mueller brilliantly farmed out the majority of his prosecutions to multiple other jurisdictions.  This was so predictable, so Mueller acted accordingly.

Go back and read Barr's letter.  Barr doesn't quantify how many cases spun off from the Mueller investigation and were passed on, but they're all out there, and they represent far too many wheels in motion to be stopped.

Best case is that Congress gets Mueller's report and SDNY, EDNY, EDVA, DC USA, etc start corroborating a public viewing of the Mueller report with multiple DOJ district perp walks.