The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

47 minutes ago, ulukinatme said:

Yup, I agree, and maybe that's why Trump is advocating to have the full thing released.  You would think if there was something damning in there he would want it kept sealed, but if it's no more than we already know it's probably in his best interest to let them have the whole thing.

Wait, Trump is saying release it ? If that's true, that would not be good for the democrats.  

3 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Wait, Trump is saying release it ? If that's true, that would not be good for the democrats.  

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2019/03/25/democrats-demand-full-mueller-report-trump-says-that-wouldn-bother-all/ZRUc1as3Qsw5y3UHEtg4tM/story.html

Trump said the release of Mueller’s full report ‘‘wouldn’t bother me at all,’’ and Democrats quickly put that statement to the test, demanding that his administration hand over the entire document and not just Sunday’s four-page summary from Attorney General William Barr.

Yeah, probably isn't in their best interest to withhold anything, but legally they may still have to because of the grand jury testimony.  

3 minutes ago, ulukinatme said:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2019/03/25/democrats-demand-full-mueller-report-trump-says-that-wouldn-bother-all/ZRUc1as3Qsw5y3UHEtg4tM/story.html

Yeah, probably isn't in their best interest to withhold anything, but legally they may still have to because of the grand jury testimony.  

That's when you call in the witnesses who appeared before the grand jury.

I rarely set finger in this forum even to lurk, but watching you people trying to shit on each other is just as entertaining as watching the politicians. And as someone just stated, Brisket is correct about the country being fucked. This forum is the #1 symptom.

carry on 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

He’s not going to stomp his feet about Barr’s fuckery.  Barr is giving him cover to act like there’s nothing to hide while a battle to drown Mueller’s report ensues.  Trump does not want it released.  It’s a ruse.

• Like 2

Just now, Armybrat said:

I rarely set finger in this forum even to lurk, but watching you people trying to shit on each other is just as entertaining as watching the politicians. And as someone just stated, Brisket is correct about the country being fucked. This forum is the #1 symptom.

carry on 

What'd you do dip in his little bag of pills ?

Actually there's been a strong cross section of agreement on this topic.  

2 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

He’s not going to stomp his feet about Barr’s fuckery.  Barr is giving him cover to act like there’s nothing to hide while a battle to drown Mueller’s report ensues.  Trump does not want it released.  It’s a ruse.

Well yeah.

22 minutes ago, suddenly shaggy said:

Show your work troll. That didn't happen on at least the last 4 pages. I'm not checking further. 

Page 402. He quoted both TJ and myself, but once he edited his mistake the notification only takes me to the top of the page. Either way, he knows I know, that’s enough. 

Just now, Chrispy said:

Page 402. He quoted both TJ and myself, but once he edited his mistake the notification only takes me to the top of the page. Either way, he knows I know, that’s enough. 

I don't know how to tell you this, because this is really funny the way it is, but we're two different people. 

I am sorry.

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

I don't know how to tell you this, because this is really funny the way it is, but we're two different people. 

I am sorry.

I saw the post.  I figured you just left out some text, but it was there. If it's not there any more you're a fucking busted sweat sock.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoTex said:

Question, if the Russians (or any nation) prefers one candidate for us political office over another, what weight should I as a voter give that foreign nation’s preference?

Depends.  How sophisticated is their meme game?

Why are gluten free people really annoying? 

“Because the are different and aren’t exactly like me so it’s annoying! Browns, lactose intolerant people can get fucked too!!! Change is scary!”

I know several Gluten intolerant/ Celiac folks. Shit is serious and life is super inconvenient for them. It sucks.

But Ol fuckbag here has to read “gluten free options” available on a menu. So it sucks

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

I don't know what post you're talking about.

Good luck. 

You're a damned liar my man. You're either a Hugo sock or he's yours. You posted it, and now it's gone.  

Yeah you know nothing about it.  It's another Bermuda Triangle mystery.   Yer done brother.

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

You know you can't even edit posts after a few minutes, right?

If it's back on 402 someone else removed it.

Good luck on your quest.

Yeah you can. I've edited posts with incorrect grammar hours after making them.  Maybe Chrispy is wrong, and its still there, but he says it's gone. So unless a mod removed it or edited it you're lying Hugo or Dennison. Matters not which one, you're one in the same.  Someone else removed it... was it Sasquatch ?