The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

2 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yeah you can. I've edited posts with incorrect grammar hours after making them.  Maybe Chrispy is wrong, and its still there, but he says it's gone. So unless a mod removed it or edited it you're lying Hugo or Dennison. Matters not which one, you're one in the same.  Someone else removed it... was it Sasquatch ?

Well, I can't even edit post 20365, so I must be doing something wrong.

Edited by David Dennison

1 minute ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yeah you can. I've edited posts with incorrect grammar hours after making them.  Maybe Chrispy is wrong, and its still there, but he says it's gone. So unless a mod removed it or edited it you're lying Hugo or Dennison. Matters not which one, you're one in the same.  Someone else removed it... was it Sasquatch ?

The forums software most definitely locks you out of editing after a certain period of time (I am not sure how long). Even then, you can't delete your own posts, so even if one of them had edited a post out it would still be there. 

3 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yeah you can. I've edited posts with incorrect grammar hours after making them. 

honest question.. how do you do that? i would love to be able to do that, but i get timed out after about 5 minutes after the post.

thanks for the guidance in advance.

Edited by yoladu

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

The forums software most definitely locks you out of editing after a certain period of time (I am not sure how long). Even then, you can't delete your own posts, so even if one of them had edited a post out it would still be there. 

True, you can't delete posts, but they can be edited for a period of time. 

2 minutes ago, yoladu said:

honest question.. how do you do that? i would love to be able to do that, but i get timed out after about 5 minutes after the post.

thanks for the guidance in advance.

He probably caught it within the 5 minutes. If you're a contributor you can edit posts for a much longer period of time I believe. I made a one time contribution back when Black lab was having the legal issues with the guy who took Shaggy, I believe that gets you some perks.  

Just now, Onboard 2.0 said:

He probably caught it within the 5 minutes. If you're a contributor you can edit posts for a much longer period of time I believe. I made a one time contribution back when Black lab was having the legal issues with the guy who took Shaggy, I believe that gets you some perks.  

Probably.

Just now, Onboard 2.0 said:

You caught it with the time period I'm guessing.  Busted sport, or is it Hugo or is it DD ??

Where is the post though? I went back and didn't see anything around where Chrispy was claiming.

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

Where is the post though? I went back and didn't see anything around where Chrispy was claiming.

It was earlier this afternoon.  He caught it and edited it.  I thought it a strange post then, why would he refer to himself as Hugo in a post ?

It was earlier this afternoon.  He caught it and edited it.  I thought it a strange post then, why would he refer to himself as Hugo in a post ?

I asked where Hugo went earlier in this thread and DD responded “I’m still here”.  Thought that was a bit odd

10 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Haha these dipshits think Hugo and DD are the same person. Jfc, not even Neo could be Hugo and another poster... 

I'd trust this one... He leaped here from another part of this timeline. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

You know that won't stop some democrats from making that charge.  The same thing would happen on the other side of the aisle. . They call it pol-o-tics.  

The public should have access to the report in as complete a form as possible, won't happen probably.

I agree with this.  Both sides, even after reading it will say COMPLETELY guilty or TOTALLY innocent.  Fucking pathetic. 

• Like 1

Page 408 is peek CR. 

I mean reading the shit in here is normally like pouring bleach in your eyes.  But this is like grabbing some forceps and going right at the pupil...pop it out and stick a straw in there.  Load up a syringe with bleach, inject into said straw, directly onto your brain.  That's page 408.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc

1 hour ago, Chrispy said:

Page 402. He quoted both TJ and myself, but once he edited his mistake the notification only takes me to the top of the page. Either way, he knows I know, that’s enough. 

I don’t get it. How does the notification going to the top of the page mean anything?

9 hours ago, Chrispy said:

I see Hugo’s plea for us all to come together was fairly short lived. A small part of me can’t help but feel sorry for the gullible knucklehead. 

Hey, what happened to David Dennison's response to this post saying the feeling's mutual?  I read this when I was at lunch and now it's gone. 

• Like 1

I don't per se object to the release of a large portion of the report. However, do any of you losers think it's ordinary course of business for prosecutors to release reports about subjects they didn't indict? Meuller himself could be disbarred is he released it. It's contrary to basic legal ethics.

6 minutes ago, yoladu said:

honest question...

is the plan from the AG and Mr. Trump that the 4 page Summary is it? That's it?

Nothing for Congress? Nothing for the public?

Image result for raiders of the lost ark last scene animated gif

No.  Most of the report will be released except for some parts that will be redacted due to national security or legally cannot be made public.  Ie Grand jury shit

7 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

I don't per se object to the release of a large portion of the report. However, do any of you losers think it's ordinary course of business for prosecutors to release reports about subjects they didn't indict? Meuller himself could be disbarred is he released it. It's contrary to basic legal ethics.

What?

Did Ken Starr get disbarred?

Image result for ken starr report

you can get it on Amazon for $0.99

Edited by yoladu
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, yoladu said:

honest question...

is the plan from the AG and Mr. Trump that the 4 page Summary is it? That's it?

Nothing for Congress? Nothing for the public?

Image result for raiders of the lost ark last scene animated gif

They’ll try to run clock and limit it as much as possible, but Bill Barr’s 4 page selective leaking to drive a favorable Trump narrative is rapidly starting to flop.  Dem response is resolute.  They have a lot of options to apply pressure including history and precedent.

This level of naked obfuscation suggests the Mueller report is really bad for Trump.  I don’t believe Barr will be able to hide It.  

4 hours ago, Poolflood said:

So what's the general consensus on the Russian interference. 

Was Putin trying to steer for trump or just generally fuck with us. 

Russia was trying to generally fuck with us like they have for decades. Anyone with at least half a brain knows this. Apparently that excludes all the anti-Trumpets around here.

• Fuck You 1