The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

2 minutes ago, ulukinatme said:

You do realize they're never going to get the full report, right?  They've already said that certain confidential parts can't be released by law, so at best they're going to get a partial report.  The Dems and the media know that, but they keep saying "Full report!"  Why?  Because it's just one more thing they can add to the witch hunt by saying "They're hiding something, we didn't get the full report!"  Another low for them.

The House & Senate Judiciary Committees can receive the full report.  Are you sure this is the tack you want to take?

5 minutes ago, ulukinatme said:

You do realize they're never going to get the full report, right?  They've already said that certain confidential parts can't be released by law, so at best they're going to get a partial report.  The Dems and the media know that, but they keep saying "Full report!"  Why?  Because it's just one more thing they can add to the witch hunt by saying "They're hiding something, we didn't get the full report!"  Another low for them.

Fortunately there are ways to declassify things. Seeing as how Trump said he wants the entire report released, I am sure he will act swiftly to get the report out to the public. #releasethememo

DnU4snOVsAAbdU6.jpg

22 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

she checks a lot of boxes for an unbearable person

✔️NY'er. ✔️Proud Democrat & Hillary Campaign volunteer ✔️#ImWithHer. Animal Lover ✔️#Vegan. Celiac Disease ✔️#GlutenFree. Baseball ✔️#Yankees. ✔️Cats

You hate baseball and animals? What the fuck is wrong with you?? 

Edited by JimmyJames

1 minute ago, ulukinatme said:

It only follows that Mueller, having correctly identified Congress as the appropriate body to deliberate the evidence, especially the obstruction, prepared his report with that delivery in mind.

23 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

she checks a lot of boxes for an unbearable person

✔️NY'er. ✔️Proud Democrat & Hillary Campaign volunteer ✔️#ImWithHer. Animal Lover ✔️#Vegan. Celiac Disease ✔️#GlutenFree. Baseball ✔️#Yankees. ✔️Cats

People with Celiac disease are unbearable? What kind of a complete scumbag are you? 

13 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

Yeah but in general gluten free people are really annoying and most dont have celiac disease.  

But she does have celiac disease and you chose gluten free as a reason you hate her. It was right there next to your check of hate. 

I can see why you love a president who made fun of someone in a wheelchair. 

They're certainly going to get at least a partial report, but until they're granted a release the full report will likely have to wait:

Vox

Who knows? Maybe never. Barr said his “goal and intent is to release as much of the Special Counsel’s report as I can consistent with applicable law, regulations, and Departmental policies.”

The applicable law, regulations, and departmental policies will be the tricky part. As mentioned above, the DOJ doesn’t typically release information about people who are not charged with crimes. Mueller also relied on confidential grand jury information, and Barr says he will need to work with Mueller to determine what information needs to be withheld.

Mueller also referred some cases to other federal prosecutors, which means some of his evidence in the final report is used in ongoing investigations and can’t be released to the public just yet.

All of this will likely prevent a full, unedited report from being made public in the immediate future. But Democratic lawmakers are almost certain to battle to get as much of it released as possible.

But if Trump is signaling that he's fine with the full thing getting released, maybe it'll happen and they can fast track it.  That doesn't bode well for the dems though if Trump is willing to have the full thing unleashed.  

1 minute ago, tjhooker said:

That is from her Twitter profile.  Some of you people are like talking to a really dumb 5 year old.  Scroll up and read things in context as to not look stupid.

So explain why gluten free people are “really annoying?” What are they doing to poor tj? 

Edited by JimmyJames

13 minutes ago, ulukinatme said:

You’re a dumb motherfucker.  There’s multiple democrats in the house and senate that will see the full report.  Are you that stupid or trolling?  Both?

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

So now the state is dictating to the press who they can interview and what boundaries should otherwise be put in place.  Totes norms.

That came from his campaign, not any governmental entity.  Stay in your lane, bro.

4 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

You’re a dumb motherfucker.  There’s multiple democrats in the house and senate that will see the full report.  Are you that stupid or trolling?  Both?

Damn, you're just so smart...I'm powerless...

I have not seen anything that suggests the public, let alone the Judiciary committee, will get the full and unaltered report.  They can subpoena to have the full report released, but that doesn't mean they're going to get it.  It would go to the Supreme Court for a decision, and I can only imagine how that would go.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/how-much-of-the-mueller-report-will-the-public-see--and-when/2019/03/24/43a2ccc2-4e65-11e9-a3f7-78b7525a8d5f_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.3134b7754f8f

If you can find information that says otherwise, I'd like to see it because so far all I've seen is they'll probably get a partial report once Mueller decides what information can be released legally.  Otherwise, maybe you should quit believing what MSNBC feeds you.

6 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

Deflection?  I am not sure you understand the definition of that word.  You're using it wrong.  Probably connected to your reading disability.

So now you're using all sorts of disabilities as insults.  Does attacking people with disabilities and disease make you feel better about your miserable existence?

15 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

You know that won't stop some democrats from making that charge.  The same thing would happen on the other side of the aisle. . They call it pol-o-tics.  

The public should have access to the report in as complete a form as possible, won't happen probably.

1 minute ago, tjhooker said:

so you are conceding Jimmy has a reading disability?

You're right I should not make fun of his disability.

Whether he does or not isn't relevant. You are a deplorable person who feels it is appropriate to use disabilities as an insult. 

Just now, Onboard 2.0 said:

You know that won't stop some democrats from making that charge.  The same thing would happen on the other side of the aisle. . They call it pol-o-tics.  

The public should have access to the report in as complete a form as possible, won't happen probably.

I really don't care as long as Nancy Pelosi reads it.

2 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Just need a Snowden or Reality Winner type to get a hold of it. 

So two years and nothingburger.  All the Mueller investigation did was guarantee Trump gets reelected in 2020.  JFC, Brisket has been right all along.  We're truly fucked. 

A Republican with limits was to investigate another series of republicans and being overseen by republicans appointed by the the one worried most.

Seems as impartial as cops investigating themselves.

4 hours ago, immamac said:

Stay on topic. Final warning - off topic posts will result in having cloak room access revoked temporarily. I'm not going full on ban happy, but I'm tired of all these reports I'm getting for stupid unnecessary shit flinging in this thread. We get it, this is a fucking hot button issue - put your big boy pants on and debate or add commentary to it and stop personally attacking people.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, ulukinatme said:

Damn, you're just so smart...I'm powerless...

I have not seen anything that suggests the public, let alone the Judiciary committee,

You're so smart you don't even know how to use the idiom "let alone".  Might want to sit this one out.

Just now, tjhooker said:

It's relevant.  

BTW are you for real?  I feel like I am being trolled.

No the fact that he is right and you deflected is not relevant. In fact, you continue to deflect now.  What is relevant is that you used the term disability as an insult immediately after disparaging someone for eating a medically required diet. 

You're a shitty human being.

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

You're so smart you don't even know how to use the idiom "let alone".  Might want to sit this one out.

I'm sorry, I am stupid after all.  Are you able to refute the statement though?  You also seemed to think that the Judiciary committee would receive the full report, without question.  As it stands it looks like they'll get a partial report unless the Dems subpoena and the Supreme Court gives the okay.  I'm guessing you can't provide evidence otherwise, which is why you chose to hang your hat on my faux pas instead. 

Just now, ulukinatme said:

I'm sorry, I am stupid after all.  Are you able to refute the statement though?  You also seemed to think that the Judiciary committee would receive the full report, without question.  As it stands it looks like they'll get a partial report unless the Dems subpoena and the Supreme Court gives the okay.  I'm guessing you can't provide evidence otherwise, which is why you chose to hang your hat on my faux pas instead. 

I absolutely think both Judiciary committees will get the whole, unredacted report.  They should.  It would be wrong if they didn't.

• Like 1

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

I absolutely think both Judiciary committees will get the whole, unredacted report.  They should.  It would be wrong if they didn't.

What you think, and what will happen, are two different things though.  Based on the WaPo and Vox articles it'll be a partial report.  That could very well change if they get the go ahead to release the confidential testimony, or it goes to the Supreme Court and they give the go ahead, but that remains to be seen.

Just now, ulukinatme said:

What you think, and what will happen, are two different things though.  Based on the WaPo and Vox articles it'll be a partial report.  That could very well change if they get the go ahead to release the confidential testimony, or it goes to the Supreme Court and they give the go ahead, but that remains to be seen.

That would be politically beneficial for Democrats. 

It's in the administration's best interest to release the full report. If they don't, it looks like they are hiding something.

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The counterintelligence side of the investigation is where the juicy stuff is and we’re likely not going to see much of it.  I was just hoping to see some Mueller conclusions on that part. 

Julia E. Ainsley✔@JuliaEAinsley

Breaking: @KenDilanianNBC reports that the FBI is prepared to brief the Gang of 8 on the findings of Mueller's counterintelligence investigation into Trump (i.e. whether the president is under the influence of a foreign power)

2:31 PM - Mar 25, 2019

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

That would be politically beneficial for Democrats. 

It's in the administration's best interest to release the full report. If they don't, it looks like they are hiding something.

Yup, I agree, and maybe that's why Trump is advocating to have the full thing released.  You would think if there was something damning in there he would want it kept sealed, but if it's no more than we already know it's probably in his best interest to let them have the whole thing.

5 minutes ago, retread said:

Thanks.  I was thinking more along the lines of all the ways the Russians tried to penetrate the Trump campaign. There’s probably some contacts we don’t know about.  That kind of information could be useful to future campaigns not wanting to be investigated for coordinating with a foreign power. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

Gotta appreciate the Rooskies ability to troll.   They’re not even subtle about it anymore.  I still think there’s some buyers remorse with Trump because he’s an unpredictable idiot that inadvertently blew the lid off their operation with Mueller.  

However, they’re getting their money’s worth with dotus.