The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

14 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/why-would-paul-manafort-share-polling-data-with-russia/amp

In hindsight it’s easy to spot the tipping point states. To do so in foresight is what’s valuable.

It appears Manafort had that foresight, which he was for some reason willing to share with the Russians, who were actively interfering in the 2016 elections.

Maybe Manafort did it out of his sense of duty. Or maybe he had other reasons. 

the report is pretty clear on the reason - to get back in good graces with the Oligarchs and to end a lawsuit one of them had against his interests.  his income was drying up, he had none by the time he joined the campaign and he used that connection to get back into the game.  as far as I'm concerned he belongs in prison for a long, long, long-ass time.

34 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Very few would be defending him and he would have been removed from office a long time ago.

Yeah... while I don't subscribe to the "both sides are the same" fallacy any more, you and I both know this is bullshit.

What you CAN claim, perhaps, is that no Democrat would've done these things. I'm not sure I entirely believe that. But I do think that the different ways that the two parties choose their candidates allowed Trump to rise through the GOP's ranks in a way that the Democratic party wouldn't have allowed. On the other hand, that same barrier blocked Bernie in favor of Hillary, even when it was obvious months before the election that she was a terrible candidate, particularly against Trump.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You probably think the Wizard Of Oz is non fiction.

Well, I was fairly sure of what I posted, but I’ll be god damned if your response didn’t get me to change my mind. I stand in awe of your power of persuasion.
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/why-would-paul-manafort-share-polling-data-with-russia/amp

In hindsight it’s easy to spot the tipping point states. To do so in foresight is what’s valuable.

It appears Manafort had that foresight, which he was for some reason willing to share with the Russians, who were actively interfering in the 2016 elections.

Maybe Manafort did it out of his sense of duty. Or maybe he had other reasons. 

I can readily believe that Manafort was influence peddling and information sharing all for his own benefit.   He owed too much coin to folks who can arrange the death of you and yours.  And in a normal sane world, the piece of shit POTUS to be who hired this unethical, willing to work against American interests guy would be savaged for his bad decision making - and for his  campaign manager conspiring to do Russia's bidding in the Ukraine, sharing poll data with Russian intelligence.  But not Trump.  Trump says that Manafort is being treated unfairly.

Which is yet another reason to view Trumpkins and Trump as traitors.   They have absolutely no problem with any of this, and unabashedly support Trump no matter what he or his associates do.   Because, not Hillary.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, TriStone said:

The Rs would all be up in arms and calling for blood, and the Ds would all be defending him.  The people who post here would be following the party line.  With only a few exceptions, the CR is composed almost entirely of hypocrites and "rah-rah-go-team" fucktards, just as our government is.

Hard to say, as Obama wasn't a crooked motherfucker. Had he been, I'm sure the GOP House and Senate would have had their way with him. 

5 hours ago, American Swindle said:

Wasn't it Obama that criticized Romney's saber rattling towards Russia in the Presidential debates with something to the effect of "Hey Romney, 1997 called and it want's their foreign policy back!" ???

The Left supported this idea then and Obama seemed not to be worried about them as a threat then.  Now, you could say they've been interfering in our elections, but you are an ignoramus if somehow you think the US has the moral high ground when we've in fact been meddling in other country's affairs since the inception of the CIA under president Truman (National Security Act).  The CIA wasn't just an intelligence gathering operation, but pushed for more overt operations.  It's already been highlighted that we overthrew the elected Prime Minister of Iran in the 50's Mohammad Mosaddegh.  We then instilled the Shah in cooperation with the British (they were being kicked out) as they wanted a foot there for oil.  Mohammad Reza Pahlavi was a BRUTAL AND OPPRESSIVE DICTATOR INSTALLED BY THE CIA THAT KILLED NORMAL EVERYDAY FOLKS IN IRAN.  

The bigger issue to all of this that I believe many are too tranquilized by the Mueller Report to  see is that we have been debased into a NATIONAL SECURITY STATE.  If the inteligence agencies that overthrow elected leaders across the world are found to have been complicit in the deliberate attempt to overthrow the President of the United States, then this SETS A DANGEROUS PRECEDENT THAT COULD POTENTIALLY END UP OVERTHROWING BERNIE SANDERS IF HE WINS IN 2020. 

This same apparatus could one day decide Bernie's ideas are too dangerous and that he's a Russian stooge.  What then?  Oh, well since we aren't holding the intelligence community accountable for what I think is blatant collusion, then we do not have a limited Republic for which our country was founded on, but a national security state.  

See the forest for the trees guys, no matter how much you despise Trump.  

That's cool and all, but Putin has been in power since 1999 so if we're meddling in Russian elections we're real bad at it.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Yeah... while I don't subscribe to the "both sides are the same" fallacy any more, you and I both know this is bullshit.

What you CAN claim, perhaps, is that no Democrat would've done these things. I'm not sure I entirely believe that. But I do think that the different ways that the two parties choose their candidates allowed Trump to rise through the GOP's ranks in a way that the Democratic party wouldn't have allowed. On the other hand, that same barrier blocked Bernie in favor of Hillary, even when it was obvious months before the election that she was a terrible candidate, particularly against Trump.

The only barrier that blocked Bernie was getting less votes in the primary.

48 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Hillary’s primary flaw was that right wing media, talking heads, and Fox News lambasted her for decade so that people just assumed Hillary = corruption, even though there isn’t any evidence.

also the whole both sides are same narrative falls completely apart as soon as you compare trump with Obama. They are a reflection of their electorate

Edited by GW Hayduke

pivot....ad homimem attack....scream "racism" recklessly,....pivot...ad hominem attack...."stupid pants"..."Trumpkin"

and get pissed off when someone refers to you as a "libtard"

here is how a libtard handles shit:

1. Demonstrably rig a presidential election, both with "Super Delegate" bullshit, Russian spies, giant corporatre donation influence...commit crimes against the United States via destruction of evidence and actual obstruction of justice while doing so.

2. Demonstrably lose that very same election in a fucking landslide, attempt to change the definition of landslide while bringing into question the legitimacy of an electoral college.

3. Demonstrably rig an "investigation" into the election results that caused your angst in step #1.  

4. Demonstaably "lose" that "independent" investigation.....however discover that the investigation has...in fact....legaly impungned Obama and Hillary instead

5. Lash out at an Attorney General with an impecible reputaion who was only summarizing what you are already finding out for yourselves, because he is smarter than you and was just trying to prepare you for what you completely didn't want to hear.....even though there was ZERO doubt that the report would be released as soon as the proper redacting had occured.

6. Repeat steps 1-5 in the largest display of grieving denial in modern American politcal history.

7. Count on a complicit "4th Estate" to keep this going...somehow...because we have already chewed up 1/2 of Trump's first term with this baseless bullshit, and we don't ever learn shit, so, let's dance with the nongender specific broad who brought us here.

8. Run for cover when the actual light is show on this and accuse the "other party" of "baseless claims of high crimes against the United States," forgetting the last two and a half years of the left doing EXACTLY that.....much of if chronicled in this thread.

9.  Is that Hugo Stugluz guy still around?  aggy and libtard are have much more in common than they do the differnces that both espose....y'all are the same fucking group.

thanks for another 4 years of Trump, assholes....and yes....this is on YOU

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/19/opinions/mueller-report-obama-jennings/index.html

Edited by TtomTerrific
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 3

4 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

1. Demonstrably rig a presidential election, both with "Super Delegate" bullshit, Russian spies, giant corporatre donation influence...commit crimes against the United States via destruction of evidence and actual obstruction of justice while doing so.

Hmmmm. I wonder if there's anyone in a position to look into this.

Weird.

7 hours ago, elguapo said:

Go fuck yourself dumb cunt. He literally has put in place a travel ban for Iran. If it were solely up to him no one from Muslim majority or other “shithole” countries would be allowed to immigrate here permanently.

But you’re here already so fuck all those other poor bastards right?

You know what I thought was interesting regarding Muslim culture that I heard from a Rogan podcast?  It's the idea of irrational, extremist, suicidal behavior being linked to multi-generational inbreeding. 

Being that the Quran encourages marriage between cousins, I thought that this was an interesting take.  Anyway, legal immigration should be a path for everyone of all races and creeds in my opinion.  Having said that, the countries he banned citizens from traveling from seem to be ones we are either involved in regime-change wars with, have terrorist links, are not friendly with Israel, and Saudi Arabia are adversaries or not friendly with Saudi Arabia.  

Trump really sucks if he was to permanently ban everyone from those countries, but I'm not sure that he wants that.   

Edited by American Swindle
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

pivot....ad homimem attack....scream "racism" recklessly,....pivot...ad hominem attack...."stupid pants"..."Trumpkin"

2. Demonstrably lose that very same election in a fucking landslide, attempt to change the definition of landslide while bringing into question the legitimacy of an electoral college.

3. Demonstrably rig an "investigation" into the election results that caused your angst in step #1.  

4. Demonstaably "lose" that "independent" investigation.....however discover that the investigation has...in fact....legaly impungned Obama and Hillary instead

5. Lash out at an Attorney General with an impecible reputaion who was only summarizing what you are already finding out for yourselves, because he is smarter than you and was just trying to prepare you for what you completely didn't want to hear.....even though there was ZERO doubt that the report would be released as soon as the proper redacting had occured.

6. Repeat steps 1-5 in the largest display of grieving denial in modern American politcal history.

7. Count on a complicit "4th Estate" to keep this going...somehow...because we have already chewed up 1/2 of Trump's first term with this baseless bullshit, and we don't ever learn shit, so, let's dance with the nongender specific broad who brought us here.

8. Run for cover when the actual light is show on this and accuse the "other party" of "baseless claims of high crimes against the United States," forgetting the last two and a half years of the left doing EXACTLY that.....much of if chronicled in this thread.

9.  Is that Hugo Stugluz guy still around?  aggy and libtard are have much more in common than they do the differnces that both espose....y'all are the same fucking group.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/19/opinions/mueller-report-obama-jennings/index.html

Picture1-1.png

Edited by Gatorubet
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, American Swindle said:

You know what I thought was interesting regarding Muslim culture that I heard from a Rogan podcast? 

While I admit Rogan sometimes has interesting guests, everyone I know who uses his podcast as a main source of information is...like you.  It's masquerading as hyper-intellectual thought while bordering on conspiracy theory bullshit and pedantic twaddle.

• Like 3

yeah...there is....the very group that was stonewalled by your crew Holder, Schiff and Cummings.....yes...there is someone to "look into this" and you are finding out that this cat Barr isn't fucking around, has the law of the land on his side, and isn't backing down at coming right at the libtard reckless fucking threats that have stopped our government.

No more meetings on tarmacks....no more book deals for Valerie Jarret on the View...no more shutting down debate...this thing is out of the box, and y'all were counting on this report to have some panacea effect on your troubles while the exatct opposite (shocking) is happend, again,

Like bad poker players on tilt, allowing the sunk cost fallacy to relieve him of the rest of his stack.

Edited by TtomTerrific
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, TtomTerrific said:

yeah...there is....the very group that was stonewalled by your crew Holder, Schiff and Cummings.....yes...there is someone to "look into this" and you are finding out that this cat Barr isn't fucking around, has the law of the land on his side, and isn't backing down at coming right at the libtard reckless fucking threats that have stopped our government.

No more meetings on tarmacks....no more book deals for Valerie Jarret on the View...no more shutting down debate...this thing is out of the box, and y'all were counting on this report to have some panecea effect on your troubles while the exatct opposite (shocking) is happend, again,

Like bad poker players on tilt, allowing the sunk cost fallacy to relieve him of the rest of his stack.

You mean the guys that had no power for two whole years? 

You had control of the government for two whole years and did absolutely nothing to ferret out wrongdoing by Democrats.

Nothing.

But now it's a big problem all of a sudden because the Republican clown show is no longer in charge.

7 minutes ago, American Swindle said:

You know what I thought was interesting regarding Muslim culture that I heard from a Rogan podcast?  It's the idea of irrational, extremist, suicidal behavior being linked to mult-generational inbreeding. 

Nobody tell Alabama. 

30 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

That's cool and all, but Putin has been in power since 1999 so if we're meddling in Russian elections we're real bad at it.

You missed this gem by SpiralOut earlier I presume? Does it matter that the meddling happened before Putin?  Furthermore, if Clinton meddled then, then why didn't they meddle if Putin was such an adversary while he was still in office in 1999 leading up to the election of Putin in 2000?   Why would President Bush have the below to say about Putin?

2001 - The Bush Administration

In June 2001, Presidents Bush and Putin met in Slovenia for their first face-to-face talks. It was a get-acquainted session, and, at the end of the meeting, Mr. Bush said: "I looked the man in the eye. I found him straightforward and trustworthy. . . I was able to get a sense of his soul." For his part, the Russian leader said he viewed the United States as a partner. Western experts on Russia say the rapport between the two men established at that meeting has solidified over the years, and has been a key factor in Russian-American relations.

Lastly, it's widely reported that Trump has been tougher on Russia than all of Obama's tenure.  How did they become such a monster only when Trump was elected?  

Well they used to have them.  Ya know, because Bill Clinton literally bought and paid to keep Yeltsin as the Russian president.  Dude's numbers were completely in the tank.  Everyone knew he was going to get crushed.  Then ol' Slick Willy stepped in with a boatload of cash so Yeltsin could start paying people off and, wow, he magically won by a narrow margin!

That's not a foreign intelligence agency spreading shit on the internet for the rubes to lap up and maybe change their opinion.  That's the leader of a foreign power outright buying off your election.  But we should "go to war" over this shit when the Russians didn't over that shit back in '96? 

In fact, it can easily be argued that our current predicament with Russia is just yet another consequence of our awful foreign policy of meddling everywhere we can stick our dirty fingers.  The list of democracies where we've come in, fucked shit up, installed a dictator, and then bailed is long as fuck.  Russia probably falls into that camp.  We broke them in the Cold War, then we started fucking around in their elections, but instead of getting our guy in there and keeping him there we opened the door for a ruthless fuck like Putin to take over.  He, naturally, doesn't have many fond feelings for us and our hypocrisy.  So tit for fucking tat.  If we were in his position we'd be doing the exact same fucking thing.

Acting aggrieved and indignant is fucking stupid.  This is how the game is played.  We're fucking morons who are glued to our phones 24/7 and believe any crap spewed in the media or online that justifies our own warped ideologies and prejudices.  It bit us in the ass.  The only proper response is to nail Zuckerberg and his ilk to the wall and to be more vigilant about this type of shit.  I'd say we should also learn to stop giving a fuck about what we see in the media and online and not let it work us into a frenzy, but yeah, we all know that ain't gonna happen. 

The problem is us, not Russia.  Those crazy fucks are sitting on an ever shrinking economic island, have zero pull on the globe at large, and are rapidly killing themselves through alcohol poisoning, injecting gasoline into their veins, and falling off of tall buildings.  They're probably stunned their little stunt worked as well as it did.  Just like Osama was probably stunned he was able to pull off the largest terrorist attack in history with a few dumb fucks with box cutters because pilots didn't bother to lock the cockpit door.  If our country wasn't such a dysfunctional mess filled with easily led simpletons this "informational warfare" would have been a laughable joke.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

2 minutes ago, American Swindle said:

Lastly, it's widely reported that Trump has been tougher on Russia than all of Obama's tenure.  How did they become such a monster only when Trump was elected?  

By whom? Reported by Hannity and Trump?

16 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

No more meetings on tarmacks....no more book deals for Valerie Jarret on the View...no more shutting down debate...this thing is out of the box, and y'all were counting on this report to have some panacea effect on your troubles while the exatct opposite (shocking) is happend, again,

Jeez, man.  It's way too early to be that drunk.

I'm sorry y'all, but this is some really funny shit that is unappreciated.

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

You mean the guys that had no power for two whole years? 

You had control of the government for two whole years and did absolutely nothing to ferret out wrongdoing by Democrats.

Nothing.

But now it's a big problem all of a sudden because the Republican clown show is no longer in charge.

Hey...we have some agreement there Dennis...the R's in the Congress then shoiuld have been more agressive while they had the votes....of course old "black eyed" Harry Reid was your hero for stalling all debate and employing the "nuclear option" ...which you pom pom'ed like a school girl then and are , of course, vehemently against now

The R's also didn't have control of Eric Holder....so no "special investigor being appointed" idea rose past the level of a side splitting laugh in the Obama White House, much less any sort of serious DOJ inquiry....again...more pom pomps from the libtards.

But I agree with you, Dennis, the R's should have abandoned political decorum much sooner in order to properly engage with the rudderless left who had  no such respect for any of the institutions, mores or decorum that had preceded them and kicked the fuck out of them while they were down.....tactical error on their part that doesn't seem to be being repeated this week, anyway.

Enjoy it...it might have taken a cyle too long too correct because the Republicans are equally as inept ....along with 2 years of the libtards completely discrediting their party, the country, our soveignty, the Constitution while thumbing their nose at corruption under media protection .....added to shit like the Congresswomen Omar and Cortez- and "Beto"....Jesus...don't forget "Beto"

It's almost like there is somre republican "deep state" actor within the decision making chamber of the DOC....scripting this to not be anymore perfect for Trump to run your bitch ass over, again.

32 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

1. False

2. False

3. False

4. False

5. False

6. Cool

7. False

8. False

9. Cool

Try the truth. Its easier

15 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

While I admit Rogan sometimes has interesting guests, everyone I know who uses his podcast as a main source of information is...like you.  It's masquerading as hyper-intellectual thought while bordering on conspiracy theory bullshit and pedantic twaddle.

Wow, you seem open-minded.  Do you think that multi-generational inbreeding being linked to higher levels of aggression is off the table of discussion when it could help give us a scientific look into what may lead to a higher likelihood of radical Islamic terrorism or behavior?  

Sounds more like science to me, not conspiracy theory.  

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 5

3 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

Hey...we have some agreement there Dennis...the R's in the Congress then shoiuld have been more agressive while they had the votes....of course old "black eyed" Harry Reid was your hero for stalling all debate and employing the "nuclear option" ...

Uhhh . . . who wants to tell him?

dimocrats and libertards, maga whoop whoop, she should have secured her emails she gets what she deserves, bitches be crazy. grab em by the pussy.  bwehahahaha.  putin is a baller and so am I.  sore losers!  Big L on your forehead hahaha tears, save them in a bottle you snowflake queerbirds.  catch me if you can, but you can't.  witch hunt, total exoneration.  greatest victory of all time.  mexico paid for it.  no Russian ties, I know no one in russia. maga, POTUSMAGAFOREVER!  boom mic drop. yeah.  pnowned.

Edited by troph
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Jeez, man.  It's way too early to be that drunk.

yep...right on schedule....you show your complete ass for 450 pages on this thread alone...completely wrong and exposed, personally, as being the problem and the reason for the discord...and the personal attacks begin.

wanna know how you've lost?

other than, you know, you keep adovacting a losing positon?

you argumentative skills suck and you are kind of a piece shit for attacking opposing view points in that way.  

I would say "disappointing"...but it's really not.  It's acually completely expected.

Your views suck, you are out of touch and your have ruined both parties with your adovcacy and made Trump our President, and you are going to to it again, you compelte fucking moron. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, American Swindle said:

Wow, you seem open-minded.  Do you think that multi-generational inbreeding being linked to higher levels of aggression is off the table of discussion when it could help give us a scientific look into what may lead to a higher likelihood of radical Islamic terrorism or behavior?  

Sounds more like science to me, not conspiracy theory.  

Sounds like bullshit because it’s bigoted bullshit.

1 minute ago, TtomTerrific said:

yep...right on schedule....you show your complete ass for 450 pages on this thread alone...completely wrong and exposed, personally, as being the problem and the reason for the discord...and the personal attacks begin.

wanna know how you've lost?

other than, you know, you keep adovacting a losing positon?

you argumentative skills suck and you are kind of a piece shit for attacking opposing view points in that way.  

I would say "disappointing"...but it's really not.  It's acually completely expected.

Your views suck, you are out of touch and your have ruined both parties with your adovcacy and made Trump our President, and you are going to to it again, you compelte fucking moron. 

Seek therapy.

Just now, TtomTerrific said:

example #17 in the last 3 pages, at least. 

you got nothing, you lost cuz your position sucks and your group think lashout bullshit is going to get you right back where you have always been....the parallels are striking

You’re completely unhinged. 

10 minutes ago, TtomTerrific said:

Hey...we have some agreement there Dennis...the R's in the Congress then shoiuld have been more agressive while they had the votes....of course old "black eyed" Harry Reid was your hero for stalling all debate and employing the "nuclear option" ...which you pom pom'ed like a school girl then and are , of course, vehemently against now

The R's also didn't have control of Eric Holder....so no "special investigor being appointed" idea rose past the level of a side splitting laugh in the Obama White House, much less any sort of serious DOJ inquiry....again...more pom pomps from the libtards.

But I agree with you, Dennis, the R's should have abandoned political decorum much sooner in order to properly engage with the rudderless left who had  no such respect for any of the institutions, mores or decorum that had preceded them and kicked the fuck out of them while they were down.....tactical error on their part that doesn't seem to be being repeated this week, anyway.

Enjoy it...it might have taken a cyle too long too correct because the Republicans are equally as inept ....along with 2 years of the libtards completely discrediting their party, the country, our soveignty, the Constitution while thumbing their nose at corruption under media protection .....added to shit like the Congresswomen Omar and Cortez- and "Beto"....Jesus...don't forget "Beto"

It's almost like there is somre republican "deep state" actor within the decision making chamber of the DOC....scripting this to not be anymore perfect for Trump to run your bitch ass over, again.

My god, you are the fucking worst.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

6 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

God damn, the stupid, it burns.

I can sleep at night knowing that Clinton brokered a loan for the most pro-Western Russian candidate.  That's light years from sucking off and being the lackey of a decidedly anti-Western authoritarian who is currently doing everything he can to undermine world order.

Seriously, man.  Learn some fucking history.

So because you "can sleep at night" that means we're absolved of all wrongdoing overseas in meddling with other elections, carry no blame for the rise of Putin, and are therefore justified in "going to war" with the Russians over this?  You're right.  The stupid.  It burns.

No one here supports Putin you simple fuck.  Just some of us don't have our heads so far up our own asses that we realize this whole situation came about because of the US' actions.  We've done shit far and away worse to Russia than Putin has ever done to us.  Dude sucks.  He's also our fault.

Oh, and I've yet to see any of you mention how the Mueller report shows how this entire Russia interference should be laid right at Obama's feet.  The Russians started these shenanigans back in 2014.  Obama and his crew knew.  They chose to do dick all about it.  Then, when they finally got around to imposing some sanctions they were literally the least and most ineffective ones they could pass.  So Obama knew, did nothing, let it continue, passed some weak ass sanctions which were just symbolic, and then proceeded to gaslight the American people saying shit like "No one can rig an election" and acting like everything was hunky fucking dory. 

Learn some history, my ass.  You're not even remotely acquainted to recent history.  Oh, that's right.  Because it conflicts with your own partisan bullshit.  Democratic Presidents have completely dropped the ball and fucked us, but MUH TRUMP!!

• Like 7