The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

Well, no, but you keep on.  "Marginal" in your world only, you being a Trumpkin and all.

I think that there is enough to impeach and remove on the basis of part 2 of the report and have said so.  I know that you prefer a narrative that you have developed in your head over one based on reality, and that is fine.  Sorry if the terminology of my assessment of the politics around the situation triggers you.

Just now, Anastasis said:

I think that there is enough to impeach and remove on the basis of part 2 of the report and have said so.  I know that you prefer a narrative that you have developed in your head over one based on reality, and that is fine.  Sorry if the terminology of my assessment of the politics around the situation triggers you.

No, my narrative is based in reality.  Yours is not.  You have it quite backwards.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Cory is about to spend 5 minutes saying nothing.

To my surprise, Cory is actually drilling down on Junior's clear interest in Russian information on Hillary Clinton.  Barr is completely fumbling about.

30 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Part 2 of the Mueller report is sufficient to support impeachment in the House. Mueller did his job.  The Democrats don't like the political calculus of doing their's in the House because the GOP in the Senate will not remove over marginal obstruction conclusions without corresponding evidence that there was coordination to interfere in the election.  Some fucking asshole liar predicted that. 

POTUS obstructing the investigation into whether he himself conspired with a hostile foreign adversary to illegally swing the election != marginal. Go fuck yourself.

Hey now, Barr is an impartial law enforcement officer.  Never mind that DOJ is shot full of bad actors, he's a good guy.  Never mind that he can't find his ass with his own hands.  Never mind that Harris just fucked him six ways from Sunday.  Both sides!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, elguapo said:

POTUS obstructing the investigation into whether he himself conspired with a hostile foreign adversary to illegally swing the election != marginal. Go fuck yourself.

The Mueller report did not draw a definitive conclusion wrt criminal obstruction charges. I do think that section 2 provides information sufficient to support removal.  But I guess I will go fuck myself because you are triggered by the word marginal. 

• Like 1

The Mueller report did not draw a definitive conclusion wrt criminal obstruction charges. I do think that section 2 provides information sufficient to support removal.  But I guess I will go fuck myself because you are triggered by the word marginal. 

Please do. Why do you think Mueller refrained from stating a definitive conclusion?

The Mueller report did not draw a definitive conclusion wrt criminal obstruction charges.

Holy shit.  I know you can read.  I know you can understand "if we had no evidence we would have said that".  You know exactly why no obstruction charges were brought.

I think that he will have a chance to testify regarding his decision making process soon enough. 

I'll answer for you. He didn't state a definitive conclusion because h'e's a by the book guy and doing so would be the equivalent to indicting a sitting POTUS which is against department policy. So your statement that the conclusions were "marginal" is disingenuous at best.

• Like 1