The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

9 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

How the fuck did the clown prince get permanent security clearance?  That reeks of the Dotard's interference.

I’ve said from the beginning that Kushner would make an exceptional double agent for the United States because he could expose an enormous amount of global corruption.

Perhaps that’s why he got clearance.

Kushner is the kind of guy that with throw everyone under the bus to save his own skin.

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I’ve said from the beginning that Kushner would make an exceptional double agent for the United States because he could expose an enormous amount of global corruption.

Kushner is the kind of guy that with throw everyone under the bus to save his own skin.

And at the same time not being capable of throwing a baseball 10 yards. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Kushner's company owes millions (billions?) of dollars and Kushner lied multiple times on his security forms.  No way he should have access to high level security information.  This doesn't pass the smell test.

What a joke. Any of us might well be in prison right now.

PENALTIES FOR LYING ON THE SF86
The SF-86 explains: “The U.S. Criminal Code (title 18, section 1001) provides that knowingly falsifying or concealing a material fact is a felony which may result in fines and/or up to five (5) years imprisonment.” 

https://news.clearancejobs.com/2017/05/31/serious-penalties-falsifying-sf-86/

The last time Kushner was questioned by Mueller’s team was a week before Flynn flipped.

Perhaps Kushner was given a mission or some sort of cooperation deal to gather intelligence for Mueller’s team.  They gave him six months and followed up recently.

Remember how we found out about the Trump Tower collusion meeting?  It was Kushner’s attorneys that got it out there and it appeared at the time Don Jr. was being hurled under the bus.

All I’m saying is things are not what they appear when it comes to Kushner.  

5 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Sounds tinfoily

The whole conspiracy sounds tinfoil.

You have work under the assumption there is a shitload we don’t know when it comes to Kushner.  

He barely ever speaks publicly and he has the best legal team.

A year ago, I said the two people I’d most want cooperation from were Manafort and Kushner.

Manafort is a brick wall.

Who knows what Mueller has been doing with Kushner.

6 hours ago, David Dennison said:

You need a liberal Supreme Court if you want campaign finance reform. That means electing Democrats.

Do that, and ensure the union-mafia overlords will be able to grease their "elective" contributions of their membership to fund elections. No system is fool proof. The moment you set it up, bright minds will immediately get around it.   It's no different than the tax code...  All a game within a game. 

1 minute ago, FUBAR said:

Do that, and ensure the union-mafia overlords will be able to grease their "elective" contributions of their membership to fund elections. No system is fool proof. The moment you set it up, bright minds will immediately get around it.   It's no different than the tax code...  All a game within a game. 

I'm OK with that.

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Hey look, Vince is back.  Yay.

I generally pop in every so often, today is your lucky day. Are yall ready to admit Russia collusion was and always will be a big nothingburger? Or are we still clinging desperately to the hope that Trump is some savvy traitorous genius that has managed to outmaneuver deepstate US intelligence at every turn for over 3 years?

1 minute ago, Vince_McCoy_Williams said:

I generally pop in every so often, today is your lucky day. Are yall ready to admit Russia collusion was and always will be a big nothingburger? Or are we still clinging desperately to the hope that Trump is some savvy traitorous genius that has managed to outmaneuver deepstate US intelligence at every turn for over 3 years?

Nobody with a functioning brain stem would "admit" that the prospect of Russian collusion with the Trump campaign is a nothingburger.  And do you know why?  Because the fucking investigation is not complete yet.

Carry on with your pointless followup.  We'll all consider it carefully.

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

Nobody with a functioning brain stem would "admit" that the prospect of Russian collusion with the Trump campaign is a nothingburger.  And do you know why?  Because the fucking investigation is not complete yet.

Carry on with your pointless followup.  We'll all consider it carefully.

Dont hold your breath on any collusion charges, you might suffocate

10 minutes ago, Vince_McCoy_Williams said:

Dont hold your breath on any collusion charges, you might suffocate

So kinda like Benghazi and the Clinton email investigations, the ones that were 4 times longer that yielded zero indictments as opposed to 19 from Mueller?  But it is a witch hunt.  Fucking morons

Edited by Ted Lange
  • Like 4

Just now, Ted Lange said:

So kinda like Benghazi and the Clinton email investigations, the once that were 4 times longer that yielded zero indictments as opposed to 19 from Mueller?  But it isn’t a witch hunt.  Fucking morons 

Yall are the same people telling me Trump was gonna be impeached by April of year 1. While yall have been chasing shadows, Trump has been Making America Great Again. REuters Generic polling shows Dems losing ground in a big way the last couple months and the public perception has shifted and the Russia probe is becoming more and more viewed as a witch-hunt. 

Regarding Kushner, he very well may be a complete pussy and be totally inept.  I have no idea.  This is not a defense of Kushner.  I could not care less about him or what happens to him.  I do however like how so many of you can make definitive claims about his make up and character based on..........his looks?  Funny to me but irrelevant.

On the disclosure form and clearance stuff, I am afraid that, once again, you guys have been duped by the media.  The media did not lie per se, they just twisted the facts to paint suspicious scenario as they do with all things trump.

This is just my opinion and I realize that it will be in complete contrast to the vast majority of you but here goes.

So much is made of Kushners 3 tries at his sf-86.  The original one was submitted with zero foreign contacts.  Kushner said the form was sent in before it was complete.  Could be total bullshit but the state dept did confirm that there were not any foreign contacts on the first submission.  In the second submission he reported all of his contacts.  For the final submission, he was not asked to change his form and he was not required to change his form but he did anyway to include the meeting with Natalia (i think my old spelling of her name looks better).  A few quotes:

"Mark Zaid, a national security lawyer, said he believes that a disclosure of the meeting would not have been required, because Veselnitskaya is not now a government lawyer and Kushner does not have a close or continuing relationship with her."

"Edward B. MacMahon Jr., another national security lawyer in private practice, said he “can’t imagine there’s a risk of prosecution” with Kushner."

Also, what does the fact that he received his clearance tell us?  He has been interviewed by mueller maybe twice, has testified under oath to sic and hic (I think).  he clearly has been under the fbi microscope for over a year, yet he was given clearance.  makes me think there is nothing on him.  I would hope that if there is even a hint of criminality regarding Kushner in the investigation that he would not get any clearance.  Yet he did.  And please spare all of us the angle that trump just intervened and did this.  No possible way.  That would have been leaked to every single media outlet in the world.

2 minutes ago, Vince_McCoy_Williams said:

Yall are the same people telling me Trump was gonna be impeached by April of year 1. While yall have been chasing shadows, Trump has been Making America Great Again. REuters Generic polling shows Dems losing ground in a big way the last couple months and the public perception has shifted and the Russia probe is becoming more and more viewed as a witch-hunt. 

Fuck I wish I could write like this. The random capitalization, run on sentences, terrible grammar, it's just all top notch. 

10 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

They literally met with foreign agents in the attempt to win the election.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They did?  Who?  Maybe they stayed at one of the trump properties that you so boldly informed us were 100% full because of trump influence.

1 minute ago, Ted Lange said:

Ii never said he’d  be impeached much less by April 1.  Guess the compulsive lying from the most dishonest President ever is wearing off on you.   

I never said you specifically, but people like triplehorn and longhorn matt were ready to lay down their life saying he would be impeached immediately. Point being, you have had quite some time to produce proof and you have nothing, because nothing happened. Mueller wont charge Trump with anything, he will make some shady comments to make him look bad but there will be no collusion charges, there will be no obstruction charges, it is all bullshit and deep down you know it is too. But you dont want to admit your party message is so fucking embarrassingly bad that you lost to Trump. Instead he must have colluded. Get real.  

Hot Damn!!! Vince and sheeit active and trolling at the same time. What a treat. 

We should take bets on who will have more luck today ensnaring posters who should know better. So far, it seems to be Vince with the lead. 

Edited by Pods

17 minutes ago, Pods said:

Hot Damn!!! Vince and sheeit active and trolling at the same time. What a treat. 

We should take bets on who will have more luck today ensnaring posters who should know better. So far, it seems to be Vince with the lead. 

4 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Amazing that little ol' surly get two Russian trolls devoted to it.

How is it not comical that you guys have all determined that Kushner is guilty as sin, has likely flipped to mueller, is going to be indicted any day now while simultaneously the very organization that is supposedly investigating him and has all of the dirt on him just gave him top secret security clearance.

How many times have we read that we do not know what mueller knows?  1,000?  Rosenstein was the one that called trump initially to tell him that kushners clearance was delayed.  Obviously, Rosenstein knows everything mueller knows since mueller reports to rosenstein.  You think mueller told rosenstein that he had kushner dead to rights and that he has all kinds of foreign baggage and contacts with spies and actually (at least according to some of you) led a coup to get sanctions against qatar and Rosenstein said thanks but I think we will give him security clearance anyway?  

Actually Pods retard will probably spin this as mueller using kushner as a double agent to get trump so he gave him security clearance to throw trump off.

If you're scoring at home in the surly Cloak Room Troll's Cup, Vince's is kicking sheeit's ass so far on here today with 5 responses to 0. Considering the effort that went into each post, Vince has an even more substantial lead. 

1 hour ago, Vince_McCoy_Williams said:

I never said you specifically, but people like triplehorn and longhorn matt were ready to lay down their life saying he would be impeached immediately. Point being, you have had quite some time to produce proof and you have nothing, because nothing happened. Mueller wont charge Trump with anything, he will make some shady comments to make him look bad but there will be no collusion charges, there will be no obstruction charges, it is all bullshit and deep down you know it is too.  

The ole...”people are saying,” yet even more trumpspeak.

Using your logic, that there will be no charges against Trump and its all bullshit.  Then I guess deep down you admit that Benghazi and the email scandal were all bullshit, since no charges.

As for me/random people in your head having plenty of time to produce something, again this investigation isn’t even to the halfway point of Benghazi, which actually did produce a huge nothing burger.   And neither myself or the voice s in your head are responsible for producing anything, that is the job of Mueller, who has already made arrests.

Edited by Ted Lange
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

# Me too.

These current trolls just aint cutting it. Oh well.  

Budget cuts mang. Trump even said it himself. This election isn't as important for the GOP as 2016, because he's not running.  

I never said you specifically, but people like triplehorn and longhorn matt were ready to lay down their life saying he would be impeached immediately. Point being, you have had quite some time to produce proof and you have nothing, because nothing happened. Mueller wont charge Trump with anything, he will make some shady comments to make him look bad but there will be no collusion charges, there will be no obstruction charges, it is all bullshit and deep down you know it is too. But you dont want to admit your party message is so fucking embarrassingly bad that you lost to Trump. Instead he must have colluded. Get real.  

The only thing that has changed about the depth of the shit Trump is in is that it's gotten deeper.  The seriousness of his treachery and ongoing obstruction has not lessened one bit since inauguration, it's gotten worse.  I admit my expectations about how fast the wheels of justice would grind were off by a mile, but the end result will be the same.  Actually, based on events since last spring the investigation has gotten bigger and worse for more individuals.  

Buzzrock, I think the disturbing part to all of us is that you are basically willing to give a president the benefit of the doubt when it is blatantly obvious, BLATANTLY, that he is the most corrupt president in history.  Based on the rest of your posting history (and your Chris Cornell avatar), I think you are probably a good guy in general.  But god damn man.  This isn't just a "pain in the ass, run of the mill, bullshit politician".  It's so much bigger than that.  I guarantee you that 99% of us would be fine with almost every other republican jackass on the 2016 ticket being president (fuck you Chris Christie).  This is a different bird.  Bill Maher, whom a lot of people dislike, including people on the left, is correct in saying, this isn't fucking normal.  The youngsters need to know this is the most critical point in American political history and is not fucking normal.

I’m not giving anyone a pass for anything. What I am concerned with is due process. It’s like free speech: you can’t only support free speech for the speech you like. And if due process doesn’t apply to Trump then it doesn’t apply to anyone. I have my SUSPICIONS about what Trump has done, as do you, and that’s totally fine. But I do not like that sometimes this looks like a crusade to depose a duly elected President by any means necessary.

Let me be clear: I want him gone. I can’t stand listening to him talk. I do not like that he massively increased the debt with no spending cuts when the economy was already doing well. I want better men occupying the highest office in the land (who represents conservative family values better, Obama or Trump?). I wish he would stay off Twitter. I hope he’s voted out for a better candidate, because that’s how it works. I do not hope that there is a ton of serious criminal activity being covered up because that sucks all the way around. But I won’t be surprised if there is.
  • Like 1

Liar.  I never said anything of the sort.  

Is the truth that inconvenient for shitbrains like you?

9 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

I’m not giving anyone a pass for anything. What I am concerned with is due process. It’s like free speech: you can’t only support free speech for the speech you like. And if due process doesn’t apply to Trump then it doesn’t apply to anyone. 

I'm sorry, but who is advocating for the denial of due process when it comes to Trump?  If anything, the vast majority of those who want him out of office have done just the opposite:  we've all pretty much said that whatever Mueller finds will be accepted.

My main concern is that if Mueller finds truly nefarious behavior on the part of POTUS that the spineless bastards in Congress won't do anything about it.  That's a different issue.

• Like 1