RowtheBoat vs Crabcakes & Football on ESPN

LTtxfan

Oof....those games take it out of ya when you are a fan of the team that blows a 17 point 4th qtr lead and then queefs a XP in OT. brutal. Was hoping SVP would be hosting sportscenter tonight, he would be fuming. 

Edited by Blotto
  • Like 1

Just now, cabowabo said:

PJ fakes a punt on hs own 30 last week but won't go for 2 to try and win a game he knows his kicker is gonna fuck up.

I don’t understand. Maybe bc he made that FG earlier? I don’t know? Ur in OT and have a chance to end it right there with a two point conversion you gotta. Everyone knows the kicker was at best shaky and if you don’t get it you aren’t getting the flack for it. That kicker was not healthy at all. Poor choice by fleck but overall I think he’s a good coach with a chance to be great. But that decision was dumb.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Oof....those games take it out of ya when you are a fan of the team that blows a 17 point 4th qtr lead and then queefs a XP in OT. brutal. Was hoping SVP would be hosting sportscenter tonight, he would be fuming. 

Fuming? I’m confused. SVP is a Terrapin. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

Fuming? I’m confused. SVP is a Terrapin. 

Admittedly I'm a little stoned, but somehow between when I started typing that sentence and when I finished the result got flipped in my mind. Not sure what happened there. Carry on. 

Admittedly I'm a little stoned, but somehow between when I started typing that sentence and when I finished the result got flipped in my mind. Not sure what happened there. Carry on. 

It’s all cool. Just smoke another bowl. We all will as well
  • Haha 1