NFL Week 8 thread

shadow_operative2.0

Hardeman looked like that kid in Pop Warner who is way  faster than everyone else on the field on that 30 yard catch and run for the TD.  Defenders looked like they were in slow motion.

Edited by slorch

Are the Bills the real Dill? Ha! They are definitely winning the division though. 
Tua had a rough first possession. 
I understand why Miami wants him to play now (bc two picks in the 1st and 2nd rounds. A piece thanks to Texans) so they can see what they have but I liked the approach to letting him learn under Fitzmagic a solid year—Fitz was happy to do that and knew his role as a placeholder. 

7 minutes ago, ztejas said:

So the Ravens have a Texas rookie returning kicks and an SMU rookie returning punts.

Kind of neat. May have to bandwagon with the Texans not sniffing the playoffs this year. 

You gotta have a back up team. At least one. I’ve got a few. Seahawks, Ravens, Etc...makes it more fun. For me at least. Ravens had a sick draft. Just filthy. Getting Duv and Proche out of SMU. Just loaded with weapons.

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

You gotta have a back up team. At least one. I’ve got a few. Seahawks, Ravens, Etc...makes it more fun. For me at least. Ravens had a sick draft. Just filthy. Getting Duv and Proche out of SMU. Just loaded with weapons.

Duv and Proche were both steals. I feel bad for Proche because he has all the tools to be an elite NFL receiver but he's kind of stuck behind a lot of guys on their depth chart. At least he's seeing the field on ST - means they trust his hands.