Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

UPDATE: The previous info came from Brian Dohn and some sources around Camden. It also matched up with what Rivals was apparently reporting. His high coach just talked to Dohn as well and says that he still expects Diggs to sign with A&M, but wouldn't rule out Diggs catching everybody offguard. Still, I think he sticks and signs.

Perroni 247

4 minutes ago, texifornia said:

omfg

EMFMWJhWwAEhQIx?format=jpg&name=small

EMFMXaJWoAEq19T?format=jpg&name=900x900

“So stop keep saying Stanford undergrad education is way way way better than A&M.” 

Really proving your point there, bud.

2 minutes ago, Bottlecap said:

Texas got the #1 QB in state, #1 DT in state, and the #1LB in state, but sure, you run the state i guess

Wut.

Edited by Burt Macklin

15 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

What if I told you that would not count as the #1 ILB in the state?

why don't you show us where anyone besides you referred to  ILB? 

42 minutes ago, Bottlecap said:

Texas got the #1 QB in state, #1 DT in state, and the #1LB in state, but sure, you run the state i guess

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mac8111 said:

Can anyone catch me up on who this kid is and what all the drama behind his signing? Thx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Committed like 2 1/2 years ago. Was freshman new comer of the year. He is 6ft 325lbs and never kept growing or developing. Has offers from LSU and Aggy. He committed to Aggy immediately and they have been trying to trap door him for like 2 years. He is the 1200th ranked recruit. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mac8111 said:

Can anyone catch me up on who this kid is and what all the drama behind his signing? Thx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's a cube that Fisher took early at OL, went from being the next great OT to OG to DT.....kid just wants to be an aggy but their fans just want him to take that ride at Sam. 

Edited by Goodman