Avoid the Coming Catastrophe!!!

QTAnonymous

I don't buy into crazy conspiracy theories, but this one isn't crazy at all.  A stray cat that I met while I was drunk one night divulged the entire plan to me.  I wish that I had been sober so that I could have remembered the plot.  I just remember that it made a lot of sense to drunk Scheiss.  Well, except for how I could understand what the cat was saying.  That didn't make sense.  But the rest did.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Scheiss Meister said:

I don't buy into crazy conspiracy theories, but this one isn't crazy at all.  A stray cat that I met while I was drunk one night divulged the entire plan to me.  I wish that I had been sober so that I could have remembered the plot.  I just remember that it made a lot of sense to drunk Scheiss.  Well, except for how I could understand what the cat was saying.  That didn't make sense.  But the rest did.

Snitches get stitches:

Extremely Pissed Off Cats

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Don't I know it!  Damn near every cat with which I have come into contact since then has bitten or scratched the shit out of me.  I gave up on researching it.

You gotta let a cat come to you.  If you go to it and start petting like a dog, you gon get fuct up.

And even if a cat comes to you  . . . 

7a18223ce63ffad768a860235de87dc7.jpg

They can get overstimulated by someone who doesn't know them and what they like.

The thing about cats is that they are still basically wild animals.  They can be affectionate and loyal with their people, but fear most strangers.  They still have very acute hunting instincts and also instinctively know that they are potential prey for larger animals.  Dogs aren't like that anymore for the most part.  That goes most of the way to explaining the difference.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

You gotta let a cat come to you.  If you go to it and start petting like a dog, you gon get fuct up.

And even if a cat comes to you  . . . 

7a18223ce63ffad768a860235de87dc7.jpg

They can get overstimulated by someone who doesn't know them and what they like.

The thing about cats is that they are still basically wild animals.  They can be affectionate and loyal with their people, but fear most strangers.  They still have very acute hunting instincts and also instinctively know that they are potential prey for larger animals.  Dogs aren't like that anymore for the most part.  That goes most of the way to explaining the difference.

I know this, and pretty much leave them alone.  That must look to them like an invitation to begin their imposition of world cat domination with me.

• Hook 'Em 1

I hate house cats. I love cats at the ranch. We have about 10 at our place in South Texas. I think birds of prey and other predators get after them (or they run off).  Because we have to take about 5 or so a year down there to maintain a population.  It is like a death row gladiator academy for cats.

We never have rodents or snakes in our lodge, kitchen, cabins or the surrounding yard.

• Hook 'Em 1

My fellow Americans and Patriots, as many of you are aware, Texas has experienced significant power failures over the last few days. My prayers are with everyone. The Republicans have blamed the Democrats and the Democrats have blamed the Republicans, but those who know the truth are paying attention to the substantial evidence that this was a planned, coordinated cat attack on the Texas grid. This picture was taken from the grid's circuit board:

1000x-1.jpg

I have it on good authority that President Joe Biden has been thoroughly briefed on this matter and is planning a substantial counter response, including significant tariffs on catnip.

Deep down inside you know your cat is trying to kill you.

• Hook 'Em 2

I hate house cats. I love cats at the ranch. We have about 10 at our place in South Texas. I think birds of prey and other predators get after them (or they run off).  Because we have to take about 5 or so a year down there to maintain a population.  It is like a death row gladiator academy for cats.
We never have rodents or snakes in our lodge, kitchen, cabins or the surrounding yard.

Arbeit Macht Feline?