DACA, immigration reform whatever

hayden_horn

Just now, mdmost said:

It's very telling that you use the most extreme examples to support your position. Says quite a lot of about you. 

I thought this was an extreme situation or are we just hating on Trump because it's Father's Day? Go find religion somewhere else, pussy.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

I support sending a clear message to the entire world that you kidnapping a kid, bringing it to the border and then claiming that your spouse is beating the shit out of you is not a method to get into America. You act like we don't have domestic violence here or something.
Tell the entire world, STAY THE FUCK OUT.

You are either a shitty troll or insane
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

12 minutes ago, TSipper said:

Absolutely! Send those people back where they came from. Crying children do not move me, we have crying brown children in America, white libs just don't give a fuck about them.

Well, we certainly disagree on your view of "white libs," but at least we agree that you're "absolutely" a liar who supports the government tearing "crying brown children" away from their parents.  Your deplorable views are no surprise, nor your ignorant pride in holding them.  But this policy and this movement won't last. 

9 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Well, we certainly disagree on your view of "white libs," but at least we agree that you're "absolutely" a liar who supports the government tearing "crying brown children" away from their parents.  Your deplorable views are no surprise, nor your ignorant pride in holding them.  But this policy and this movement won't last. 

Yes, it will. Get ready for another four years of Trump. Close the border down.

Edited by TSipper
  • Fuck You 4

12 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I don’t care if TSipper is a Trumpkin, troll, or both;  I just love him.  Can we keep him please.

Didn't vote for Trump, but support his view on the border. I understand why you don't, though, white libs do not really support black and brown Americans, they just want to virtue signal that they do.

• Fuck You 4

6 minutes ago, TSipper said:

Didn't vote for Trump, but support his view on the border. I understand why you don't, though, white libs do not really support black and brown Americans, they just want to virtue signal that they do.

Another Gary Johnson voter!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mojo Hand said:

In other words, you'll lie to support your policy of the government ripping children away from their parents.  

Should we bus all of the families caught to Canada instead of confinement and let them claim asylum there?  Families can stay together. Win win. 

1 hour ago, TSipper said:

Absolutely! Send those people back where they came from. Crying children do not move me, we have crying brown children in America, white libs just don't give a fuck about them.

Exactly what policies or bills have liberals pushed for that say they "don't give a fuck" about minorities?   

Go right ahead and fuck yourself with your faux outrage and concern about brown American children.  Your bullshit is transparent.  You'd likely ship every single non-white legal citizen out of this country tomorrow if you could. 

6 minutes ago, Tom said:

Exactly what policies or bills have liberals pushed for that say they "don't give a fuck" about minorities?   

Go right ahead and fuck yourself with your faux outrage and concern about brown American children.  Your bullshit is transparent.  You'd likely ship every single non-white legal citizen out of this country tomorrow if you could. 

How about a policy that both acts as a safe harbor and allocates money to illegal aliens in the LA Unified school district while 75% of black boys and 68% of latino boys CAN'T FUCKING PASS A STANDARDIZED READING TEST? You do know what happens when a child grows up not knowing how to read, right? That's what the school-to-prison pipeline looks like, but again, all those Hillary voters don't give a FUCK about the minority boys and girls in the 2nd largest public school district in America.

But hey, I get it, you like fake outrage on social media because it makes you feel good with your wine drinking, white friends while you keep choosing foreigners over American citizens. I do not, but then again, I have non-white friends.

https://calmatters.org/articles/data-exclusive-75-of-black-california-boys-dont-meet-reading-standards/?utm_source=CALmatters+Newsletter&utm_campaign=e48c2e2fec-170501_Fight+over+labels+|How+African&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_faa7be558d-e48c2e2fec-150130881

http://laschoolreport.com/what-does-it-mean-that-lausd-is-a-safe-zone-from-immigration-officials/

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/class-size-lausd-overcrowding-complaint-district-334401371.htm

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

22 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

As long as our school systems are fucked we might as well double down and rip families trying to enter the country apart, right? We should come up with some more evil shit to do since all bets are off.

As long as we keep taking in illegals, our school systems will stay fucked. We will then put a 3rd generation of black men behind bars and continue the process of making America Mexico Again. 

Sign you the fuck up, right?

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 5

1 hour ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Should we bus all of the families caught to Canada instead of confinement and let them claim asylum there?  Families can stay together. Win win. 

Sure, as long as you treat them humanely, giving them food, reasonable housing, etc. while they wait for Canada to decide whether to admit them.  Once you take charge of them, you're responsible for their treatment. 

2 hours ago, TSipper said:

You seem like a bleeding heart that wouldn't take in a single illegal family but just wants to rant and yell because you hate Trump. Well, get used to Trump, he ain't going anywhere because we want the border closed.

You seem very unhappy and scared. 

50 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

As long as our school systems are fucked we might as well double down and rip families trying to enter the country apart, right? We should come up with some more evil shit to do since all bets are off.

Shooting them on sight at the border is only a few klicks away.

31 minutes ago, TSipper said:

As long as we keep taking in illegals, our school systems will stay fucked. We will then put a 3rd generation of black men behind bars and continue the process of making America Mexico Again. 

Sign you the fuck up, right?

Splitting up families who are trying to enter the country is a different thing than not letting people enter illegally.

10 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Shooting them on sight at the border is only a few klicks away.

Well if the name of the game is deterrence then I guess the trumpkins would be a ok with that. Let’s see if that one works. Ya know while we’re being just as evil as Nazis. 

BTW, I’m starting to become concerned about tsipper. Is he ok? Hope so. He seems kind of triggered. 

7 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

Splitting up families who are trying to enter the country is a different thing than not letting people enter illegally.

Just deny entry to any and all trying to get through. No reason to split families at all, just tell them to go home. 

3 hours ago, TSipper said:

Russian gulag? America didn't qualify for the World Cup or did you not get the memo?

I was thinking West Texas would be a nice spot for a prison camp for racist trash such as yourself. 

Just now, Fozzz said:

I was thinking West Texas would be a nice spot for a prison camp for racist trash such as yourself. 

I was born and raised in Odessa, so it would be a homecoming for me. MOJO! Is Johnny's BBQ still open? Taco Villa is fantastic!

Edited by TSipper

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Let me guess. You spent a year or two at west Texas aggy in Canyon too. Right? 

No, just 5 years at Reagan Magnet in Odessa. The idea of a combo burrito at Taco Villa with extra cheese and extra sauce has my mouth watering.

The shit hole countries were shit holes long before America started buying drugs. Quit giving criminal governments a pass because you hate Trump.
Close the fucking border now, close asylum check points now, send all of these people back where they came from and worry more about black and brown Americans and not black and brown non-Americans.

Go read a little history on Central America and our crimes and exploration there, then circle back you ignorant pos or troll.

We have no one to blame but ourselves for this situation. Our policies of not having a reasonable guest worker program, allowing illegals to pour through the borders, sanctuary status, & humanitarian efforts to comfort do nothing but encourage people to continue to break our laws and put themselves at risk.  Catch and release is exactly why so many kids are now being trafficked across our border.  

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

We have no one to blame but ourselves for this situation. Our policies of not having a reasonable guest worker program, allowing illegals to pour through the borders, sanctuary status, & humanitarian efforts to comfort do nothing but encourage people to continue to break our laws and put themselves at risk.  Catch and release is exactly why so many kids are now being trafficked across our border.  

You go ahead and keep blaming yourself or whoever else you want for kids being separated from their parents at our American border by gun wielding federal law enforcement.

And you can throw out whatever theory you want to suit your agenda that attempts to deflect blame away from trump. You know, the guy who is actually in charge right now.

I’m gonna go ahead and keep on blaming the people actually in charge of federal law enforcement, president shitstain and his sometimes not so loyal sidekick, mr. Magoo. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

Violence in Central America is why there is such a huge uptick in children crossing because it’s a last resort. We spend billions globally annually a do nothing in our back yard. That’s always baffled me. Destabilize a country then bitch when the occupants of that country have the nerve to try and come here with nothing and carve out a life.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Violence in Central America is why there is such a huge uptick in children crossing because it’s a last resort. We spend billions globally annually a do nothing in our back yard. That’s always baffled me. Destabilize a country then bitch when the occupants of that country have the nerve to try and come here with nothing and carve out a life.

Why aren’t they stopping in Mexico then?

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Why aren’t they stopping in Mexico then?

Because of this:

Mexico welcomes only foreigners who will be useful to Mexican society:

• Foreigners are admitted into Mexico “according to their possibilities of contributing to national progress.” (Article 32)
  • Immigration officials must “ensure” that “immigrants will be useful elements for the country and that they have the necessary funds for their sustenance” and for their dependents. (Article 34)
  • Foreigners may be barred from the country if their presence upsets “the equilibrium of the national demographics,” when foreigners are deemed detrimental to “economic or national interests,” when they do not behave like good citizens in their own country, when they have broken Mexican laws, and when “they are not found to be physically or mentally healthy.” (Article 37)
  • The Secretary of Governance may “suspend or prohibit the admission of foreigners when he determines it to be in the national interest.” (Article 38)