DACA, immigration reform whatever

hayden_horn

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

"Family Values" and "Compassionate Conservative" were never anything more than marketing slogans. 

Kind of like being an advocate for minorities while they languish like hell,

Both parties have patently false selling points.

8 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I already told you that this country is over. Seems you’re starting to get it.

I have been aware, I’m trying to get ahead and work on the upcoming  reconstruction era.  I acknowledge it is going to get much worse before it gets better. 

This infection in our society will not last, it never does.  I’m more focused on what comes after because how we recover from this will define us for the next century.

Ignore the cause and be outraged by the consequence. It’s the Liberal elite way. 

Either address the cause or live with the consequences. Did Obama and the Dems pass the buck for political leverage of the next administration or did they just not do shit?  

Stop child detention now. Tell any parent in custody they can meet their child on a bus headed home within 24 hrs with a promise not to return. Stop the insanity. Start the caravan. It is the only humane thing to do. 

22 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Ignore the cause and be outraged by the consequence. It’s the Liberal elite way. 

Either address the cause or live with the consequences. Did Obama and the Dems pass the buck for political leverage of the next administration or did they just not do shit?  

Stop child detention now. Tell any parent in custody they can meet their child on a bus headed home within 24 hrs with a promise not to return. Stop the insanity. Start the caravan. It is the only humane thing to do. 

Thanks!  I'm proud that the "liberal way" is to oppose tearing children and babies from their parents to send a message to future immigrants.   I'll put that up against the conservative way of family separations any day of the week.

• Like 1

One misconception I’ve noticed by people in the media is that this policy change is about the wall.

It’s not about the wall.

We’ve seen this movie before with DACA. 

The democrats could agree to the wall and Trump will still shoot it down and blame them for the kids concentration camps.

This is about consolation of power and exhausting the opposition enough to normalize future egregious behavior/crimes.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Goredho said:

You guys got it all wrong!  These aren’t, like, cute white babies raised to respect Jesus and the flag. They are future MS-13 soldiers that will rape your daughters and sons.  Something had to be done!

74b86b7486e086b50387c898aa4f6fa5--worst-

That poor kid.

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

One misconception I’ve noticed by people in the media is that this policy change is about the wall.

It’s not about the wall.

We’ve seen this movie before with DACA. 

The democrats could agree to the wall and Trump will still shoot it down and blame them for the kids concentration camps.

This is about consolation of power and exhausting the opposition enough to normalize future egregious behavior/crimes.

Could?

He's done this twice now. Schumer already gave him a wall funding for DACA deal months ago and he torpedoed it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pancho Negro said:

We're seeing first-hand the capacity of regular people to rationalize, support, and perpetrate despicable acts of inhumanity towards fellow humans.   It's almost incredible to see in modern America, but human nature is universal. It's quite a lesson. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

Pretty much, which aligns with most of the postings on this thread by the libs.

They're being told by CNN and MSNBC to be outraged over this, and they're acting accordingly. The question is have they come up with this too early to matter for the midterm elections, or will this fizzle out and force them to invent another issue?

Edited by Equinox
  • Like 1

Just now, Equinox said:

They're being told by CNN and MSNBC to be outaged over this, and they're acting accordingly. The question is have they come up with this too early to matter for the midterm elections, or will this fizzle out and force them to invent another issue?

Every accusation is an admission from the FoxNews crowd. 

• Like 1

Just now, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Godwin's Law stopped being a thing after the  2016 election when one chunk of America decided it no longer believed Nazis were the worse of the worse. President out front should have told ya. 

wrong.gif

9 hours ago, XR4ticlone said:

I'm not for mistreatment of anyone.

I'm also not in favor of societal <chrome_find class="find_in_page">suic</chrome_find>ide. 

You cannot have unchecked immigration...it doesn't work.

Here you go. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Unaccompanied minors are UNACCOMPANIED - i.e., without parents to separate them from.  How stupid are you some of you dumbfucks?

Some are stupid, others are knowingly lying to support these despicable acts. 

7 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Yeah. It's not at all, but dipshit window lickers like htownaggy really really want it to be.

When you’re aggy, as soon as you make it into the Southeastern promised land, you want that border closed right away. It’s bad enough that the people around you, a “conference” if you will, humiliate you and relegate you to the bottom of the totem pole. You damn don’t want anybody you hate coming in and one-upping you.

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

That's the issue.

State sponsored child abuse is okay because Obama did it!

Even if we accepted the premise that Obama did the exact same thing Trump is doing now, it doesn’t make it any less wrong or evil.

Why is this difficult?

7 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

You might be behind it, but the GOP cucks that you deepthroat every day are actually not and that will never, ever happen.

I'm actually stunned that an adult human being can't see who benefits most from illegal alien labor in this country and can't extrapolate in their mind that all of this tough guy grandstanding about illegal immigration is nothing but a highly transparent ploy to get your stupid ass to go along with everything they say. 

Don't take this the wrong way...but GFY.  No Democrats are pushing to fine employers. No Democrats are in a pickle with their constituents over their support of illegal immigrants. 

The GOP establishment may be a bunch of limp wrists when it comes to immigration on whole...but the fucking DNC is out there encouraging it and fighting harder for the rights of illegals, creating Sanctuary Policy, and working harder for them than anything they're doing for any US citizens. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

State sponsored child abuse is okay because Obama did it!

Even if we accepted the premise that Obama did the exact same thing Trump is doing now, it doesn’t make it any less wrong or evil.

Why is this difficult?

What is the solution? Abandon all immigration laws, systems, fuck the people over who are coming in legally and reward people who get coyotes to bring children in the desert?