West Virginia @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

Worked in our advantage here but I think it’s dumb that this particular thing gets reviewed.

Did the runner beat the throw to the bag, yes or no? If he overruns the bag then OK, but I think reviewing to see if he came off the bag he just successfully stole for a millisecond in slo-mo kinda goes against the spirit of stealing the base. Review to see if he beat the throw or not, otherwise, let’s keep playing.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, The Earl of Texas said:

Worked in our advantage here but I think it’s dumb that this particular thing gets reviewed.

Did the runner beat the throw to the bag, yes or no? If he overruns the bag then OK, but I think reviewing to see if he came off the bag he just successfully stole for a millisecond in slo-mo kinda goes against the spirit of stealing the base. Review to see if he beat the throw or not, otherwise, let’s keep playing.

pandora's box.  I was OK for force plays, fair or foul , catch/no catch and leaving early.   you wont have many of those.