Anonymous v Elon Musk

Tailgate

https://www.coindesk.com/musks-crypto-tweets-destroyed-lives-hacker-group-anonymous-says-taking-aim-at-tesla-ceo

A video on YouTube claiming to be from the hacker group Anonymous takes aim at Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk, saying his tweets that have roiled the cryptocurrency markets have “destroyed lives” of hardworking people who’ve had “their dreams liquidated over your public temper tantrums.”

*popcorn gif

27 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Hasn’t anonymous been totally worthless the last few times they’ve put these threats out there?  I’d remain anonymous too if I kept embarrassing myself.  

Wait...

Yep, the last 2-3 threats have been just words.  Tech has been moving at the really fast pace these last few years.  I’m not sure their decentralized organization will ever be super effective again.  The main threat is the state sponsored cyber criminals in Russia, China and NK.

Yawn.....gtfo with the Guy Fawkes mask, wannabe Robin Hood cosplaying losers.  Lame. 
Just fighting for the 9-5, Johnny Lunchpail whose fortune was ruined investing in cryptocurrency... fucking LOL  

49 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Hasn’t anonymous been totally worthless the last few times they’ve put these threats out there?  I’d remain anonymous too if I kept embarrassing myself.  

Yep.  Completely worthless.  They peaked with Scientology I think.

They were supposed to release a shit-ton of Jeffrey Epstein stuff relating to various politicians, British royals, celebrities, rich people, etc. including the charges (and details of) and evidence against them that were sealed by the courts.  Didn't accomplish jack shit.

• Hook 'Em 1

41 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Yep.  Completely worthless.  They peaked with Scientology I think.

They were supposed to release a shit-ton of Jeffrey Epstein stuff relating to various politicians, British royals, celebrities, rich people, etc. including the charges (and details of) and evidence against them that were sealed by the courts.  Didn't accomplish jack shit.

Q-nonamous?

Guest Lobo

Anonymous had 5 years to expose some of the lowest hanging fruit in global financial history right here at home in the U.S.  They over promised and under delivered...as usual.  I appreciate their skill level, but global up-enders, they are not.