Cole Beasley Sent Home From Bills Facility On Tuesday

Mileslong

23 minutes ago, alphahorn said:

I have $................. you fill in the blank, I'll show you where I graduated, if it's not in the top 10% I pay, if it is you pay. You in?

"Show you where I graduated"?  

This sounds like that homeless guy on Bourbon Street..."I'll bet you $10 that I can tell you where you got your shoes!"  And then after you agree, "You got 'em on your feet in N'awlins, Louisiana!"  

I'm betting $100 venmo cash that I know where alphahorn graduated at.  "On the stage of his alma mater!"  Boom! 

6 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Post a level one study showing ivermectin is effective versus SARS-COV2. I would actually love to see one. I don’t think it will happen, but I do believe within five years we will see an analog that is an effective antiviral. But quit posting stupid shit

You should know that a level 1 study is a RCT, there are 60 RCTs on Ivermectin

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 3

Just now, WinningIsHard said:

The nfl pushes opioid use while killing careers over marijuana use, and some of y’all think it’s crazy that ivermectin might be used lmao. I’m vaccinated (since April) and I just finished my 10 day quarantine for having Covid. I’m not sure any of this shit works lol. 

Did you die? Seems like most of the folks dying weren't vaccinated. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, WinningIsHard said:

The nfl pushes opioid use while killing careers over marijuana use, and some of y’all think it’s crazy that ivermectin might be used lmao. I’m vaccinated (since April) and I just finished my 10 day quarantine for having Covid. I’m not sure any of this shit works lol. 

The ideal is vaccinations plus prophylactic use of ivermectin.  Novavax has a great vaccine that hasn't been approved in the US yet.

• Fuck You 3

2 minutes ago, alphahorn said:

Makes sense you’re old and a senile fuck face then. Go to McDonalds and read your printed off emails to your remaining buddies who actually give a shit. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sawbonz said:

I don’t know if I would call any of that level one data. See my link above

a 19 patient study that didn't state the dose utilized (mg/kg) in the trial. Give me a break that isn't science. i know most of the studies that have been done and will happily discuss any of them. Most point to the Brazilian study that I have addressed already in regards to the lambda variant 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 5

6 hours ago, alphahorn said:

the NFL policy is retarded.  What matters is whether or not you have antibodies against Sars or not.  Time will prove that those who have antibodies against Covid from having covid and who have natural immunity will fare better than those who never had covid and got a vaccine to a specific amino acid sequence. Study after study has proven that masks have no impact in preventing the spread of the virus.  It is a fact that the number of adverse events from this vaccine are greater than all other vaccines over the past 25 years combined. So, if someone doesn't want the vaccine, that's their prerogative.  To believe that the vaccine protects one against the virus is moronic. 75% of the hospitalized patients in Singapore have been vaccinated. Over half those in Israel. There is a reason boosters are being rolled out now!  Go ahead and yell and scream at me. I'm a doctor and I have worked for both Merck and Pfizer and I still have friends at both that I am constantly in contact with.  

If I were managing any sports organization, then I would mandate all players and staff take Ivermectin prophylactically.  It is an extremely safe drug, sold over the counter in Mexcio that both prevents and stops Covid.  I took it when I had covid and was well in 4 days.  There are over 60 randomized trials supporting its use, but because it is cheap as hell Big Pharma wants to quash it.  Merck who is the developer of Ivermectin had the gall to question its safety although it won the Nobel Prize in 2015 and has been administered billions of times around the world with the highest of safety profiles. The reason why, Merck is about to launch a monoclonal antibody similar to Regeneron's that will cost over $3,500 a dose.

Today the Tokyo medical association, one of the most conservative medical organizations on the planet held a press conference to recommend Ivermectin stating the evidence is just too compelling.  

TLDR: if you want to make this about keeping your players and team on the field, you are FAR better off putting them on prophylactic Ivermectin than mandating vaccines, don't blame me, it's the science speaking.

The best part of this recommendation is that a lot of dumb NFL players might take it and shit their intestinal linings out, weeding out some of the dross in the league.  Sarah Jessica Parker says thumbs up to the recommendation, and asks, "Why the long face?"

2 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

What journal had accepted that?

The Journal of the Juilliard School of Medicine. 

Editor Emeritus---Dr. Martin Van Nostrand, M.D.

3 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

It could be improved for sure. Unfortunately the NFL is likely handcuffed by the CBA and their desire for money above all else.

Wrong. Having the right antibodies in sufficient amounts is most important.

Wrong. Studies have already proven that antibodies in individuals that have had the vaccine are higher in number and more varied to provide better protection against different mutations than those naturally occurring due to an infection. Studies so far have shown that naturally infected bodies only produce a single antibody that the body finds effective, and no others. Vaccinated folks generate multiple antibodies. You're welcome to join a UT study on antibodies, if you're inclined to be helpful to the community. 

Wrong. Studies have proven over and over again that masks reduce the spread of the virus. The CDC, WHO, FDA, public health officials, immunologists, all agree. Only a few nut-jobs that make tons of money by hawking crap or getting Youtube revenue by bilking conspiracy theorists are still peddling this bullshit.

Wrong. Holy shit, this might be the craziest shit you wrote in this steaming pile of de-wormed horse manure. Over 5 Billion doses of the vaccine have been administered worldwide. 5 Billion. Read that again. 5 Billion. Adverse events are generally limited to mild fever, body aches, and headache. Blood clots from the J&J vaccine occurred in 28 people out of 9 million. The adverse effects are so overblown. If you're referring to VAERS - OMG that hysteria is laughable. Pointing to VAERS as evidence of potential negative effects of vaccines (you do realize there are 3 vaccines, not just 1, right?), is akin to Aggy pointing at an internet poll as proof that they are the best football team in the NCAA. VAERS is the medical version of an online opinion poll.

It is. However, it's also their prerogative to not play in the NFL. It's also their prerogative to be refused service indoors, where their personal choice starts to affect other people. Schools have long insisted on vaccines because they are safe, effective, and protect the public. This is no different.

Wrong. God damn, I thought you had spewed some stupid shit above, but I severely misunderestimated your intelligence.

Wrong. The 75% in Singapore was the percent of people testing positive. I'm too lazy to look up Israel. The hospitalization rate was way lower than that because the vaccine makes a huge impact in reducing the effects.

Yes. Because antibodies wear off over time. And because self-centered assholes refused to help out the greater good by getting the vaccine, and are thus prolonging this shit even further.

Please let us know what kind of "doctor" you are and where you practice, so that I can inform all of my friends and family to stay as far away as possible.

You've got to be a troll, right? You can't with a straight face tell me that 1. You believe in mandates, when you've already declared medical decisions to be a personal choice. 2. You seriously recommend shoving a drug - that's main function is to battle parasites - up peoples' assholes. 3. That a drug untested for fighting this virus is potentially better than one studied, evaluated, and managed by the largest group of scientific experts in history.

When sold for human consumption, it's generally safe. But, the morons - who have proven time and again that their only real commitment is to shun real science and experts at all costs - are willing to negatively impact themselves and society by going to feed stores to get quantities dosed for livestock and give it to themselves, causing liver damage and tons of emergency calls to posion control centers. All because they've dug in and entrenched themselves in a worldview that thinks that public health organizations, immunologists, scientific experts and doctors all have some giant agenda other than the public health - so they're willing to do anything and everything other than what the experts recommend.

Wrong. There was 1 trial that was plagiarized and had falsified data, that had to be withdrawn. Here's an actual scientific study that shows ivermectin was ineffective against covid, and that "Patients who received ivermectin required invasive MVS earlier in their treatment".  

Ah yes. Here's the conspiracy theory part where you get to say "Big pharma is trying to keep the drug away from us to make more money with something else". Of course that's what's going on. Right.

One doctor in Tokyo. One. And while he's influential, he's also not not suggesting that it's a for-sure cure. He suggested doing trials, and seeing if it's effective. Sure. Try it. But it's main purpose is to treat the effects of the virus, not to eradicate it from the body, or suppress it's transmission, or any of the other things that the vaccine does to help.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

The TLDR is that, like Beasley, you're a moron that doesn't understand science and is more interested in denying science and expertise to the detriment of possibly yourself and definitely society.

Sorry for Cloak Rooming it up, but Jesus Christ, the amount of disinformation and asshattery in this post was ridiculous.

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Deej said:

Did you die? Seems like most of the folks dying weren't vaccinated. 

No sir and my symptoms were mild lol. I’m not an anti-vaxxer. I’m most definitely against communism style government. People have the right to be stupid or be assholes, it’s a democracy. No CR doe 

• Fuck You 3

5 minutes ago, alphahorn said:

a 19 patient study that didn't state the dose utilized (mg/kg) in the trial. Give me a break that isn't science. i know most of the studies that have been done and will happily discuss any of them. Most point to the Brazilian study that I have addressed already in regards to the lambda variant 

You’re right. A meta analysis is only as good as the studies it includes 

In one recent meta-analysis in the American Journal of Therapeutics that found ivermectin greatly reduced COVID-19 deaths4, the Elgazzar paper accounted for 15.5% of the effect.

the biggest Brazilian trial to my knowledge hasn’t published its results yet

2 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

No sir and my symptoms were mild lol. I’m not an anti-vaxxer. I’m most definitely against communism style government. People have the right to be stupid or be assholes, it’s a democracy. No CR doe 

So all the other vaccinations you've been subjected to during your lifetime were due to communist style government? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

I’ve used a bunch of different horse liniments for muscular soreness. One time I picked up some gnarly looking stuff that promoted strong hooves and a glossy coat. I ended up with some pretty good chemical burns on my legs and balls. 
I also used to buy multi species colostrum replacer and mix in Ovaltine. It kind of has similar ingredients to “human” supplements. 

advantage aggy

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, alphahorn said:

the NFL policy is retarded.  What matters is whether or not you have antibodies against Sars or not.  Time will prove that those who have antibodies against Covid from having covid and who have natural immunity will fare better than those who never had covid and got a vaccine to a specific amino acid sequence. Study after study has proven that masks have no impact in preventing the spread of the virus.  It is a fact that the number of adverse events from this vaccine are greater than all other vaccines over the past 25 years combined. So, if someone doesn't want the vaccine, that's their prerogative.  To believe that the vaccine protects one against the virus is moronic. 75% of the hospitalized patients in Singapore have been vaccinated. Over half those in Israel. There is a reason boosters are being rolled out now!  Go ahead and yell and scream at me. I'm a doctor and I have worked for both Merck and Pfizer and I still have friends at both that I am constantly in contact with.  

If I were managing any sports organization, then I would mandate all players and staff take Ivermectin prophylactically.  It is an extremely safe drug, sold over the counter in Mexcio that both prevents and stops Covid.  I took it when I had covid and was well in 4 days.  There are over 60 randomized trials supporting its use, but because it is cheap as hell Big Pharma wants to quash it.  Merck who is the developer of Ivermectin had the gall to question its safety although it won the Nobel Prize in 2015 and has been administered billions of times around the world with the highest of safety profiles. The reason why, Merck is about to launch a monoclonal antibody similar to Regeneron's that will cost over $3,500 a dose.

Today the Tokyo medical association, one of the most conservative medical organizations on the planet held a press conference to recommend Ivermectin stating the evidence is just too compelling.  

TLDR: if you want to make this about keeping your players and team on the field, you are FAR better off putting them on prophylactic Ivermectin than mandating vaccines, don't blame me, it's the science speaking.

Jesus Christ.

1 minute ago, Sawbonz said:

You’re right. A meta analysis is only as good as the studies it includes 

In one recent meta-analysis in the American Journal of Therapeutics that found ivermectin greatly reduced COVID-19 deaths4, the Elgazzar paper accounted for 15.5% of the effect.

the biggest Brazilian trial to my knowledge hasn’t published its results yet

I posted this earlier.  We are still learning, adapting and readapting our dosing and protocol. The Together Trial is the Brazilian study most use to discredit IVM.  It involved predominantly lamda variants and the dose was too small.  Even so, the mortality rate was decreased by 20%.  Clinicians are now using up to 1mg/kg of IVM for lamda variant patients and finding great success. Yes a good deal of this is anecdotal.  If you've never done research, then you don't realize how dependent researchers are on Big Pharma to fund trials.  A therapeutic that is extremely inexpensive will not be funded.  Especially when Merck is releasing its monoclonal antibody

ivm studies.PNG

• Fuck You 6

7 minutes ago, pubes said:

I’ve used a bunch of different horse liniments for muscular soreness. One time I picked up some gnarly looking stuff that promoted strong hooves and a glossy coat. I ended up with some pretty good chemical burns on my legs and balls. 
I also used to buy multi species colostrum replacer and mix in Ovaltine. It kind of has similar ingredients to “human” supplements. 

advantage aggy

username checks out.  sickie.

Ow...My Balls!

Edited by Lobo

1 minute ago, alphahorn said:

Yes a good deal of this is anecdotal. 

I’ve done research. Anecdotal shit is what makes you say hmm we should set up a blinded controlled prospective study to see if we’ve got something. It doesn’t drive treatment 

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, alphahorn said:

I posted this earlier.  We are still learning, adapting and readapting our dosing and protocol. The Together Trial is the Brazilian study most use to discredit IVM.  It involved predominantly lamda variants and the dose was too small.  Even so, the mortality rate was decreased by 20%.  Clinicians are now using up to 1mg/kg of IVM for lamda variant patients and finding great success. Yes a good deal of this is anecdotal.  If you've never done research, then you don't realize how dependent researchers are on Big Pharma to fund trials.  A therapeutic that is extremely inexpensive will not be funded.  Especially when Merck is releasing its monoclonal antibody

ivm studies.PNG

Link to the published together trial? 

Just now, Sawbonz said:

I’ve done research. Anecdotal shit is what makes you say hmm we should set up a blinded controlled prospective study to see if we’ve got something. It doesn’t drive treatment 

OK you have a long covid patient.  do you really need to read a published trial, if you give the patient .4mg/kg of IVM and his symptoms improve dramatically in 3 days.  It is one of the safest drugs available. Why wouldn't you at least prescribe for long covid where everything else has failed?

• Fuck You 6

7 minutes ago, Deej said:

So all the other vaccinations you've been subjected to during your lifetime were due to communist style government? 

No not at all but social media gives you a glimpse of just how many people don’t trust vaccines. I think if you went back 20 or 30 years you would be just as angry at how many people didn’t trust vaccines then as well. Somehow with all the anti-vaccine assholes we still make it through all the virus’s that pop up. This isn’t a new phenomenon is all I’m getting at. People have always been stupid. 

• Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

I don't understand this mindset when you have a non-responsive patient that is dying and you have a proven safe drug with worse case anecdotal success 

• Fuck You 6

3 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

No not at all but social media gives you a glimpse of just how many people don’t trust vaccines. I think if you went back 20 or 30 years you would be just as angry at how many people didn’t trust vaccines then as well. Somehow with all the anti-vaccine assholes we still make it through all the virus’s that pop up. This isn’t a new phenomenon is all I’m getting at. People have always been stupid. 

I’m fine with people not getting vaccinated if that their choice. Just don’t show up at the hospital when you can’t breathe asking for science to save you. 

• Hook 'Em 9

I don't understand this mindset when you have a non-responsive patient that is dying and you have a proven safe drug with worse case anecdotal success 

You tell him!  It's so obvious that you are on a different plane intellectually from every one here.

Your skills and intellect are better suited for, oh, Facebook or Cat Fancy.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

OK you have a long covid patient.  do you really need to read a published trial, if you give the patient .4mg/kg of IVM and his symptoms improve dramatically in 3 days.  It is one of the safest drugs available. Why wouldn't you at least prescribe for long covid where everything else has failed?

I might. But I would make fucking sure they got vaxed and make sure every person I encounter knows that by far the best way for them to minimize morbidity and mortality from covid is to take the vax. UK is 87% vaxed and averaging about 100 deaths a day from  covid for a population of 67M. Texas and Florida, with a combined population of 51M are averaging 395 a day with a vax rate a little over 50%. It’s a no brainer

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RollLeft said:

to be fair your quote references no benefit for "dengue" patients and the last line is contrary to what your point is, but i get your point.  

I think it also strikes at the heart of why ivermectin may not be the miracle cure.

It may kill the fuck out of some virus in a petri dish, but getting it to kill virus in the human body at safe dosage is a different deal.

• Like 1