Cole Beasley Sent Home From Bills Facility On Tuesday

Mileslong

After reading the article and his “reasons” I’m going with big idiot.  Fuck. He might as well say “they don’t pay me to be smart. They pay me to play football” But because he’s not smart he can’t play football.  

catch 22? 

Edited by Eugene11

When he was in HS he was gonna give up football because it got too tough and be a dirt bike racer.  His guidance counselor told him he was an idiot.  Dirt bike racing was stupid.  
Cole has a long list of idiocy.
If you remember, in his rookie training camp with the Cowboys he decides to up and leave to go back home in Texas. It took Jerry Jones to go retrieve him to have him come back to camp.
  • Hook 'Em 3

9 minutes ago, Both Tacos said:
15 minutes ago, Post Oak said:
When he was in HS he was gonna give up football because it got too tough and be a dirt bike racer.  His guidance counselor told him he was an idiot.  Dirt bike racing was stupid.  

If you remember, in his rookie training camp with the Cowboys he decides to up and leave to go back home in Texas. It took Jerry Jones to go retrieve him to have him come back to camp.

These stories are hilarious - and he's definitely an idiot - I just think "biggest idiot in the NFL" has some stiff competition. They don't just hand that award out. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

I'm actually surprised the guidance counselor in Little Elm rendered such advice.  Of course had the choice been between dirt bike racing and something like welding, he'd probably be a dirt bike racer.

Beasley was 2nd team all-pro for 2020.

The thing that made me double take was when the fuck did the Bills make the SB since these guys left?

pogty3q0qxt3x64o3o3u.jpg

Edited by slorch

9 hours ago, DonkeyCigars said:

The funniest part is that the Cowboys didn’t want to pay him what he was worth and laughed at him when he got paid because he was in Buffalo… then he was an All-Pro and helped Josh Allen’s breakout and a Super Bowl appearance. Whoops.

IS that why you followed it up with oops?  The Bills haven't been to the Super Bowl since the 1993 season. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

He was not an All Pro, and the Cowboys were smart not to pay big money for him and his 6 yard hitches and a cloud of dust contribution to offense.   He and late career Witten had to have set some kind of record on those teams for fewest yards after catch in the history of football.

Crazy to see this dudes name on the all pro team. Even worse he made it with less than 1000 yards recieving and 4 TDs. It’s been over 5 seasons (as far back as I care to look) since a WR made all pro with less than 1100 yards and he didn’t even eclipse 1k.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hate said:

IS that why you followed it up with oops?  The Bills haven't been to the Super Bowl since the 1993 season. 

Perhaps he was talking about Cole's starring role in the GrubHub Super Bowl spot.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mininghorn88 said:

I guess it wasn't enough for him to simply walk around and look like an idiot, he had to open his mouth to prove that he is an idiot.

Says the person who just quoted the Onion as a legitimate source.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ChemicalHorn said:

Crazy to see this dudes name on the all pro team. Even worse he made it with less than 1000 yards recieving and 4 TDs. It’s been over 5 seasons (as far back as I care to look) since a WR made all pro with less than 1100 yards and he didn’t even eclipse 1k.

I had to look up the stats myself because I couldn't believe it. There were 22 dudes in the AFC alone who had more yards than him. And obvs there would be a lot of ties with TD's, but he didn't even crack the Top 50. Wtf? That lunch pail goes a long way these days. 

Pretty sure he retired and unretired at least twice with the Cowboys

Edit- forgot about the training camp thing as a rookie

The NFL policy assumes the vaccine keeps you from getting or spreading the virus, when that isn't the case.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/08/grim-warning-israel-vaccination-blunts-does-not-defeat-delta

3 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Can you do Lamar Jackson now? Cause he's been positive twice and won't get vaxxed. Possibly cost the Ravens the division last year when he missed a game vs Pittsburgh and still won't...

He has natural immunity, something totally forgotten with the NFL's policy. It completely ignores the science and reality instead pushing an agenda for pharma. 

Also Cam Newton, why aren't people freaking out and making threads about him? lmao

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 13

33 minutes ago, Zeus said:

The NFL policy assumes the vaccine keeps you from getting or spreading the virus, when that isn't the case.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/08/grim-warning-israel-vaccination-blunts-does-not-defeat-delta

He has natural immunity, something totally forgotten with the NFL's policy. It completely ignores the science and reality instead pushing an agenda for pharma. 

Also Cam Newton, why aren't people freaking out and making threads about him? lmao

cloak room is that way ------>

That is a gross violation of the personal choices of those two players.  The CBA and U.S. Constitution clearly lay out an American's god-given right to play a lawn game for millions of dollars per year.  

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

sign me up for an Israeli vaccination blunt plz

B2D9444B-4B94-4C12-BE67-86A3425A5854.gif

• Haha 1

the NFL policy is retarded.  What matters is whether or not you have antibodies against Sars or not.  Time will prove that those who have antibodies against Covid from having covid and who have natural immunity will fare better than those who never had covid and got a vaccine to a specific amino acid sequence. Study after study has proven that masks have no impact in preventing the spread of the virus.  It is a fact that the number of adverse events from this vaccine are greater than all other vaccines over the past 25 years combined. So, if someone doesn't want the vaccine, that's their prerogative.  To believe that the vaccine protects one against the virus is moronic. 75% of the hospitalized patients in Singapore have been vaccinated. Over half those in Israel. There is a reason boosters are being rolled out now!  Go ahead and yell and scream at me. I'm a doctor and I have worked for both Merck and Pfizer and I still have friends at both that I am constantly in contact with.  

If I were managing any sports organization, then I would mandate all players and staff take Ivermectin prophylactically.  It is an extremely safe drug, sold over the counter in Mexcio that both prevents and stops Covid.  I took it when I had covid and was well in 4 days.  There are over 60 randomized trials supporting its use, but because it is cheap as hell Big Pharma wants to quash it.  Merck who is the developer of Ivermectin had the gall to question its safety although it won the Nobel Prize in 2015 and has been administered billions of times around the world with the highest of safety profiles. The reason why, Merck is about to launch a monoclonal antibody similar to Regeneron's that will cost over $3,500 a dose.

Today the Tokyo medical association, one of the most conservative medical organizations on the planet held a press conference to recommend Ivermectin stating the evidence is just too compelling.  

TLDR: if you want to make this about keeping your players and team on the field, you are FAR better off putting them on prophylactic Ivermectin than mandating vaccines, don't blame me, it's the science speaking.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Fuck You 19

I took it when I had covid and was well in 4 days.

Well that proves it. I ate a Hot Pocket once when I had sprained an ankle and it was better in 4 days. 

alphahorn got TexAgs in my Surly. 

retro peanut butter GIF

Edited by Deej
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

12 minutes ago, Deej said:

Well that proves it. I ate a Hot Pocket once when I had sprained an ankle and it was better in 4 days. 

alphahorn got TexAgs in my Surly. 

retro peanut butter GIF

It's not my fault that you were born with a very low I.Q.

You probably won't be able to understand any of the studies, but here's a brief easy to read overview 

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/SUMMARY-OF-THE-EVIDENCE-BASE-FINAL.pdf

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 9

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

cloak room is that way ------>

Good luck to those of you who are unvaccinated as you pass through the gates this year.  First two games are going to see more crowded entrances with less ventilation.  Concourses will also be tighter with less air flow until the construction staging is gone from everywhere a month from now.  It will be tighter and more claustrophobic for a couple weeks and if you are not taking the vaccine, it will present a problem for you later on.  First games of every season are always a bit of a clusterfuck but there's some disastrous egress areas and concession areas all over the south, east, and northeast sides.  I just walked the whole thing, it'll be  bit better in 10 days, but not much.  Holy shit, I wouldn't want to be down there on a hot day trying to get in/out/piss/get beer even in a non-delta variant year.  

Goodbye and Good Luck.  

Did you forget you posted this insane garbage in the thread about the football stadium? This thread is about NFL's retard covid policy.

Edited by Zeus
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 3

4 minutes ago, alphahorn said:

It's not my fault that you were born with a very low I.Q.

You probably won't be able to understand any of the studies, but here's a brief easy to read overview 

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/SUMMARY-OF-THE-EVIDENCE-BASE-FINAL.pdf

The overview from the group publishing unsubstantiated claims?

The editors of Frontiers in Pharmacology have taken down an article about the use of the antiparasitic drug ivermectin in COVID-19 patients. The paper, which was written by members of an organization called the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), had been provisionally accepted and posted in abstract form by the journal in January, but was ultimately rejected this Monday (March 1). The editors determined that it contained unsubstantiated claims and violated the journal’s editorial policies.

This isn’t the first time that Kory and his colleagues at FLCCC have been accused of making unsubstantiated claims about ivermectin. In December, Kory gave a statement at a US Senate hearing on COVID-19 treatments in which he called ivermectin “effectively a ‘miracle drug’” that could obliterate disease transmission and prevent illness—claims that Associated Press fact-checkers labelled “False” at the time. 

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/frontiers-removes-controversial-ivermectin-paper-pre-publication-68505

• Hook 'Em 6

9 minutes ago, Deej said:

Dr. Kory's is a very well published and respected researcher. Just because a mainstream group took down a paper and labeled it "unsubstantiated" is meaningless.  Dr. Kory was the first doctor to recommend using steroids to treat covid patients. he was ridiculed widely! Now IT IS THE STANDARD OF CARE!  Here are some of the recent studies using IVM. The first Brazilian study is often the study used to find fault or to dismiss.  What researchers are finding out is the lambda variant is far more aggressive and the dosage if IVM must be higher to treat it.  Still the then standard .4mg/kg reduced mortality by 19%. Now with doses up toward 1mg/kg for lamda the results are even better.  Against the delta variant, .4-.6mg/kg is absolutely proving to be very efficacious. What we have found out about Ivermectin is that it not only has anti viral qualities, but tremendous anti inflammatory properties, which is the real key to preventing death.

image_2021-08-26_135537.png

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Fuck You 15