Cole Beasley Sent Home From Bills Facility On Tuesday

Mileslong

“If the vaccine works the why do vaxxed people need to be protected from the unvaxxed?”

His stupidity will get more people killed. I hope he Finds Out. Fuck him 

The vaccines are not 100% effective at preventing disease. They are 70-95% effective at preventing disease (depending on vaccine and covid variant) and very effective at preventing death (don’t remember the stats). But the more complete pieces of shit like him won’t get vaccinated, the more virus is spread and the more things like this happen 

• Rage+1 3

20 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

“If the vaccine works the why do vaxxed people need to be protected from the unvaxxed?”

His stupidity will get more people killed. I hope he Finds Out. Fuck him 

The vaccines are not 100% effective at preventing disease. They are 70-95% effective at preventing disease (depending on vaccine and covid variant) and very effective at preventing death (don’t remember the stats). But the more complete pieces of shit like him won’t get vaccinated, the more virus is spread and the more things like this happen 

And yet this backfires with the anti-vaxxers because they use it as proof that vaccines don’t work. 

My local hospital is finally below 100% capacity for the first time since July. The ICU is still 100% full of unvaccinated COVID patients.

I’m personally not all the worried about catching another breakthrough case and having it go bad, but I am a bit concerned about receiving sufficient medical care for my family in the event of some other medical emergency. I’d also prefer the person caring for me or my family to not have the stress of a constant 2-year crisis, one that is now preventable. That seems bad for all of us.

I don’t worry about drunk drivers getting me drunk; I worry about them crashing into me.

• Hook 'Em 4

7 minutes ago, Mole said:

My local hospital is finally below 100% capacity for the first time since July. The ICU is still 100% full of unvaccinated COVID patients.

I’m personally not all the worried about catching another breakthrough case and having it go bad, but I am a bit concerned about receiving sufficient medical care for my family in the event of some other medical emergency. I’d also prefer the person caring for me or my family to not have the stress of a constant 2-year crisis, one that is now preventable. That seems bad for all of us.

I don’t worry about drunk drivers getting me drunk; I worry about them crashing into me.

Well good news, it's beaten back again:

With new U.S. cases of COVID-19 falling by more than a third this past month, according to The New York Times, the virus appears to be retreating once more — a scenario that could play out at varying levels of intensity for some time. Globally, too, cases are down by almost a third, suggesting that some of the retrenchment stems from the virus itself: COVID spreads faster for about two months, seemingly until those most vulnerable have been infected, and recedes for another two. Since Sept. 1, U.S. hospitalizations for COVID have also fallen by a quarter and deaths by 10%.

• Fuck You 4

Well good news, it's beaten back again:
With new U.S. cases of COVID-19 falling by more than a third this past month, according to The New York Times, the virus appears to be retreating once more — a scenario that could play out at varying levels of intensity for some time. Globally, too, cases are down by almost a third, suggesting that some of the retrenchment stems from the virus itself: COVID spreads faster for about two months, seemingly until those most vulnerable have been infected, and recedes for another two. Since Sept. 1, U.S. hospitalizations for COVID have also fallen by a quarter and deaths by 10%.

The good news is the next variant (possibly “Mu”) will be along soon enough to rip its way through the idiots again. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 2 months later...