Cole Beasley Sent Home From Bills Facility On Tuesday

Mileslong

Just now, BurntOrange&White said:

This dude definitely copy and pasting chain emails from his boomer friends. 

At this very moment, he is constructing a post so incredible that it will cause Surly to implode.

We are going to be witnesses to a fully-functioning genius flexing his intellectual prowess.  On a Thursday night, no less.

I'm sitting here, rubbing my crotch in anticipation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

I might. But I would make fucking sure they got vaxed and make sure every person I encounter knows that by far the best way for them to minimize morbidity and mortality from covid is to take the vax. UK is 87% vaxed and averaging about 100 deaths a day from  covid for a population of 67M. Texas and Florida, with a combined population of 51M are averaging 395 a day with a vax rate a little over 50%. It’s a no brainer

*Since we’re talking anecdotally, there has been an observed decrease in long covid symptoms after mRNA vaccination. Plus it increases resistance to reinfection 

• Hook 'Em 5

6 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

You tell him!  It's so obvious that you are on a different plane intellectually from every one here.

Your skills and intellect are better suited for, oh, Facebook or Cat Fancy.

don’t you dare sully cat fancy. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

I might. But I would make fucking sure they got vaxed and make sure every person I encounter knows that by far the best way for them to minimize morbidity and mortality from covid is to take the vax. UK is 87% vaxed and averaging about 100 deaths a day from  covid for a population of 67M. Texas and Florida, with a combined population of 51M are averaging 395 a day with a vax rate a little over 50%. It’s a no brainer

i stated the ideal earlier, vaccination (for those who have not had covid) plus IVM

Edited by alphahorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 7

12 hours ago, Don Johnson said:

‘Make it make sense’

Said anyone interacting with this buffoon.  

I’m actually a fan though.  If anyone looks at his ass, and thinks that’s the guy I wanna emulate, they should die with covid.  It’s sad they will take some of their kids with them but Darwin didn’t get an award named after his ass for nothing.  

2 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

*Since we’re talking anecdotally, there has been an observed decrease in long covid symptoms after mRNA vaccination. Plus it increases resistance to reinfection 

There is also a preponderance of evidence that IVM reduces and eliminates the adverse reactions for those who have received the mRNA vaccine

• Fuck You 13

4 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Hold the phone on your claim that it increases resistance to reinfection. See Singapore, Iceland, Israel.....

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 10

3 minutes ago, alphahorn said:

i stated the ideal earlier, vaccination (for those who have not had covid) plus IVM

You are such a disingenuous POS. Let's take a look at your post from earlier today.

To believe that the vaccine protects one against the virus is moronic.

Keep trying to walk it back, though. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

My God.  Alpha is showing everyone that he is the real Alpha on Surly.  This guy fucks.

We can only hope to absorb all of his wisdom that he is willing to share with us.  

You’ll also absorb fucktons of horse drugs, which isn’t nearly as cool as it sounds.  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, alphahorn said:

Julius Erving called himself dr and is also retired. I suspect he's about as knowledgeable as you are on the subject. 

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, alphahorn said:

You should read this https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/ivermectin-is-the-new-hydroxychloroquine-take-5-the-nobel-prize-gambit/  . The "study" you cite, is just a meta-analysis that includes the falsified data from Elgazzar to cover over all the other studies that show ivermectin doesn't really do anything, and will never actually be published.

• Hook 'Em 7

50 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Does anyone believe this nutjob that ruined this thread is actually a doctor?

I got $50 that I will donate to Burnt Ends if I'm wrong, that says he's a "doctor", but not an actual MD.

Probably Osteopath, but maybe a Chiropractor, or Dentist, or PHD in Art History or something along those lines. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Only costs $10, $25 or $50 a month to not be lumped in. Sooner or not lol

I think I've given more than that but totally fine without wearing my piece of flair. 

(Am I really cool with it?  Making a big to do like this...probably not)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

You’ll also absorb fucktons of horse drugs, which isn’t nearly as cool as it sounds.  

That’s what I was getting at in my Mensapost. Sometimes horse drugs burn your ballskin

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

4 hours ago, Deej said:

I asked my vet Tuesday, while picking up my dogs' heartworm meds if it was a good idea to take it for COVID. He laughed and said, "You won't have heartworms."

My vet is aggy, BTW. Let that sink in. 

So how did it taste?? 

6 hours ago, Skipper said:

Does anyone believe this nutjob that ruined this thread is actually a doctor?

One man's ruination is another's enhancement.

Don't get me wrong, it is not for some profound declaration that changes the thread or lives. It's purely for the entertainment value.  It's a combination of one dude painting himself into a corner, combined with a feverish defense by others against a position so painfully, obviously untenable; that takes the thread to new heights.

Edited by slorch

7 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

I think it also strikes at the heart of why ivermectin may not be the miracle cure.

It may kill the fuck out of some virus in a petri dish, but getting it to kill virus in the human body at safe dosage is a different deal.

This is the hyperbole that garners the ridicule.  Especially if one chooses to be non vax and pro IVM.  Which may or may not be Alpha's position.  

7 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

There are 2 well designed RCT currently being done; one closes next month and is supposed to have results in May 22. I honestly hope it shows efficacy 

This is where i'm at.  I'm vaccinated and have every hope that IVM shows some efficacy for some people.  The more ways to fight this terrible thing the better.  Even at the expense of non vax mouth breathers claiming some small victory if it does.    

Edited by RollLeft
  • Hook 'Em 1