Boise State @ UCF - 6pm - ESPN

texifornia

Just now, Zeus said:

Somehow I got AT&T fiber optic available here, shit is money, 100 I'll have to look into the ESPN 4 game grid, what tee vee service you got? I have ghetto ass Hulu. AT&Ts TV box was horrible I sent it back after a day.

I have Sling /Apple TV 4K / XFinity 200 Mbps. I don't know if it's changed, but you need Apple TV to run the ESPN 4 Game Grid.

Sling gets very cute with streaming ESPN. You can only stream from 1 device at once. So you can run the 4 Game Grid on one TV, but you can't watch an ABC/ESPN game on another TV. You can watch Fox games on up to 3 devices. Yeah, I wasn't there when they signed that contract. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I have Sling /Apple TV 4K / XFinity 200 Mbps. I don't know if it's changed, but you need Apple TV to run the ESPN 4 Game Grid.

Sling gets very cute with streaming ESPN. You can only stream from 1 device at once. So you can run the 4 Game Grid on one TV, but you can't watch an ABC/ESPN game on another TV. You can watch Fox games on up to 3 devices. Yeah, I wasn't there when they signed that contract. 

Nice. I had Sling when I was poor living in Austin and that shit was horrible, but it had just came out. Switched to rabbit ears and bootlegs.

There's some watchable quality reliable streams here if you ever in a bind

https://www.streameast.live/

I'll have to lookup apple TV

I'm sure my wife will love it she's got the macbook, the iphone, the apple watch, the iPad with a fucking special fancy apple pencil.

Just now, Zeus said:

I'll have to lookup apple TV

I'm sure my wife will love it she's got the macbook, the iphone, the apple watch, the iPad with a fucking special fancy apple pencil.

Think of an Apple TV as a high powered streaming device for your tv.  Fundamentally, it's no different than a fire stick or a roku, but because it's Apple, it integrates nicely with all other Apple gear, plus from a hardware perspective, it's the best streaming device you can get.  Has an iPhone cpu inside, so it handles graphics, the ESPN 4 grid, etc with breeze.  Downside is they cost quite a bit more than a Roku, or Fire stick, etc.

It's all we have here for streaming devices.  

Knights starting to look comfortable out there.

Hope they can keep that up.

UCF is my second team even though I knew them a couple dozen years before I ever learned about the Longhorns.

I will love it if they move to the Big 12 so I can ride up to Baylor and watch them play.

Edited by ATXbronco

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

B12 going to bite off more than they can chew if they take UCF. This is a legit P5 program. 

Agree.  Mahlzan will take them places frost never dreamed of. And I was on the sideline at Ford 3 years ago when frost bitch slapped smu. I thought he was the second coming of urban Meyer. Didn't realize he was playing with a staked deck. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, pops said:

And I was on the sideline at Ford 3 years ago when frost bitch slapped smu.

Huh? He didn't bitch slap us. We did our best to upset them that night. That was one of the toughest games UCF played all year. 

Nvm - was thinking of the 2017 game. You're talking about 2018.

Edited by ztejas

9 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Huh? He didn't bitch slap us. We did our best to upset them that night. That was one of the toughest games UCF played all year. 

Nvm - was thinking of the 2017 game. You're talking about 2018.

2017 game. Just looked up the score and didn't remember it being that close. Felt worse than that. Screenshot_20210902-214334_Photos.thumb.jpg.d8df839100407fc324bd32505ee157c2.jpg

Just now, pops said:

2017 game. Just looked up the score and didn't remember it being that close. Felt worse than that. Screenshot_20210902-214334_Photos.thumb.jpg.d8df839100407fc324bd32505ee157c2.jpg

So we were talking about the same game. We were in that one until the last whistle. I guess 2018 would have been in FL. 

Tangent - I got arrested that night. Who wants the story?

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

So we were talking about the same game. We were in that one until the last whistle. I guess 2018 would have been in FL. 

Tangent - I got arrested that night. Who wants the story?

You're right. We were in it. I guess it was my eternal pessimism that clouded my memory. 

• Hook 'Em 1