Boise State @ UCF - 6pm - ESPN

texifornia

3 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Given your BMD status, I fully expect you have to two 100' Sonys mounted in your living room. 

I ain't no BMD 

I've got a $400 Hisense 55" and a $350, 2 years old 50" Hisense though. 

Tee vees are cheap as hell now. 

My problem is I really do need to hang the second one up on the wall because I have a 1.5 year old that thinks it's a huge touch screen..

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

I ain't no BMD 

My problem is I really do need to hang the second one up on the wall because I have a 1.5 year old that thinks it's a huge touch screen..

I'm trying to talk the wife into another 82'' Samsung, and I'll move the 75'' Sharp to another wall. 

I think 3 screens is the right number, especially at 230. Texas game on screen 1, SEC Game of the Week on Screen 2, and ESPN 4 Game Grid on screen 3.

Even then theoretically, you might need 4 screens for the Fox/Big Ten Network/FS1 games. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, billfromlaketravis said:

I'm trying to talk the wife into another 82'' Samsung, and I'll move the 75'' Sharp to another wall. 

I think 3 screens is the right number, especially at 230. Texas game on screen 1, SEC Game of the Week on Screen 2, and ESPN 4 Game Grid on screen 3.

Even then theoretically, you might need 4 screens for the Fox/Big Ten Network/FS1 games. 

Yeah I've had 3 plus 24" computer monitor playing in the living room. Pretty comfy, but there's really some snoozer games on besides two big games usually.

• Like 1

Nice

I'm old enough to remember when picture in picture was the shit.

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

Yeah I've had 3 plus 24" computer monitor playing in the living room. Pretty comfy, but there's really some snoozer games on besides two big games usually.

It has March Madness applications as well, but yeah unless you're running a sports bar, you probably don't need that many games on at once. 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Zeus said:

I ain't no BMD 

My wife loves football season, because out come the extra tv's in the den, and they stay here until bowl season is over with, and she's good with it.

70" Sharp on the wall that I bought in 2012, a 65" Hisense on a table that was on sale at Bestbuy, and a 32" Panasonic that's 12 years old or so.    

I did have a 55" TCL a few years back, but my boy claimed it for his gaming rig, and I didn't have the heart to take it back.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, billfromlaketravis said:

The ESPN 4 Game Grid is awesome, but you need some bandwidth to run it. Some AT&T BS won't work. 

Somehow I got AT&T fiber optic available here, shit is money, 100 I'll have to look into the ESPN 4 game grid, what tee vee service you got? I have ghetto ass Hulu. AT&Ts TV box was horrible I sent it back after a day.