Classic 80’s tunes

NOMAAA

9 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Always liked that gal

I saw both Berlin and Missing Persons...   Chick from missing persons liked getting naked....  young loco approved.  She had a clingwrap skirt and a tube top.   Check out that walking in LA live video...  lol aluminium foil...  what was it with her and kitchen products?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I never really paid a ton of attention to the Beastie Boys but when I hear some stuff on the satellite radio, some of the not so famous stuff, I like them.

License to Ill

Paul's Boutique

Check Your Head

Learn it. Know it. Live it.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

back in 88 or so, i made a custom cult t-shirt and wore it to school. one of the vice principals freaked the fuck out, pulled me aside, and wanted to know why i was worshipping the devil and who else was involved. i laughed my ass off for a bit, reached into my backpack and showed him the cassette. he looked at it for a few seconds and then quietly wandered off.

• 1 month later...
On 12/18/2018 at 7:16 AM, PittsburghTiger said:

I did a little, um, research, she worked as a Bunny at a club but eventually was in Hustler magazine 

According to Wiki:

In 1976, Nunn auditioned for the role of Princess Leia in Star Wars,but the role went to Carrie Fisher, noting also that Harrison Ford "did not like" Nunn.

In 1977, she posed, under the name Betsy Harris, for nude photos for the February Penthouse.

• 1 month later...