2021-22 Big XII Basketball Thread of Fuck Baylor

El Diablo

24 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Imagine being a fan of either team, one group has to leave the arena realizing they still live in Iowa and the other group turns off their box tv with 8 channels and realize they’re still in Waco. Depressing.

Sir, I'll have you know that Waco got internet access a few years back. YouTube TV ftmfw. 

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

OU @ BU tips off in 30 or so minutes. Moser's roster is pretty much entirely made up of transfers. SUX is 11-2 and a pretty good offensive team I think. We shall see.

Fuck Baylor. 😎

OU is kind of enigmatically decent but I doubt BU has much trouble with them in the end.

Baylor with a 9 point lead at the half, 45-36. OU offense is good or Baylor is having an off night defensively. BU's Matt Mayer took an elbow to the mouth from a teammate and got a tooth broken. Flagler and Akinjo have 26 of Baylor's points, both teams are shooting lights out. Rebounding has gone to Baylor, 14-4. 

6 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

Oklahoma State can defend but they really haven't been that great this year. 

These games are never easy on the road though as Kansas is finding out tonight. 

Yup. And now KU up 15. It’s going to be an ugly game. My thought is the can’t make the shots Kansas is making. Okie lite will out athlete us. Take the under?

so of course we will win 95-90.