This Program Needs An Enema.

Surly Bevo

Players absolutely. Coaches probably. But I’m talking about the chuckleheads in charge who have butchered this shit so badly for a decade plus and that means money. Stop going to games. Stop buying 10 dollar beers (this is easier if you don’t need to drink which is easier if you are not watching this shitty product). Stop spending money on stupid ass Bevo Blvd (the point is to win games not throw a money grubbing carnival). Stop giving to the LHF for football. Stop buying football gear. Stop watching on TV. The only thing these dumbfucks care about is money. The only way they are ever going to get the message is if the money train is derailed and blows the fuck up. 

Support your school. Support our other plentiful and healthy sports but bring this whole shitshow to its knees. 

if these asssholes really just want to be Cal give them a Cal budget and be fucking done with it (my guess is they don’t want to be Cal they just want to be Jerry and rake it in while decades of a shit product is rolled out)

Fuck these fucking fucks. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

Fuck this shit. Every team we play I see better players almost across the board. And better coaches. I’m tired of this garbage. The people at the top suck. This program is so poisoned with bull shit that nothing about it is real…basically lacking foundation. We are a hollow, empty shell of a program that doesn’t have any heart or culture. And I’m not so sure that doesn’t also extend the fan base where we just try to imitate things that other programs do. 

31 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

Is this what the 80’s were like?  Lol

McWilliams 80’s team actually kind of.  Metcalf was great and most of the rest of the team sucked.  Lots of slow, non athletic players all over the field.  When you looked at the UT players versus the players at Miami, FSU, etc… it was shocking like if you let the Southlake HS team play against the Dallas Cowboys.  I don’t blame Sark for this by the way (not saying he is the answer) but this is all on Herman.  He recruited these crappy players and if he was still the coach he wouldn’t have the O line playing great, the QBs suddenly good, the D with Bush, Brock and Schooler playing well.  Saban, Urban and Belichick all could have come here and they wouldn’t be able to do shit with these players. 

I am ready for about 10 "ballas" to take their shit to USC with some type of "knew fresh two deaf start gone be lit" tweet and some fyre emojis and maybe an upside down Bevo and Horns

then we need 4 OLine players, 3 DLine players, a QB that can snap off a pass in less than 5 seconds, and a couple of linebackers in the portal and the same shit 4* or above as freshman recruits that are ready to try and push those new transfer players out the door if at all possible

1 hour ago, ButtFumble said:

I am ready for about 10 "ballas" to take their shit to USC with some type of "knew fresh two deaf start gone be lit" tweet and some fyre emojis and maybe an upside down Bevo and Horns

then we need 4 OLine players, 3 DLine players, a QB that can snap off a pass in less than 5 seconds, and a couple of linebackers in the portal and the same shit 4* or above as freshman recruits that are ready to try and push those new transfer players out the door if at all possible

This is the traditional "wish in one hand, shit in another and see which one fills up first" way of getting out of this.  It hasn't work for a decade so stop with the fucking fantasy island shit and cut off the money train these dickbreaths thrive on.  

18 hours ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

McWilliams 80’s team actually kind of.  Metcalf was great and most of the rest of the team sucked.  Lots of slow, non athletic players all over the field.  When you looked at the UT players versus the players at Miami, FSU, etc… it was shocking like if you let the Southlake HS team play against the Dallas Cowboys.  I don’t blame Sark for this by the way (not saying he is the answer) but this is all on Herman.  He recruited these crappy players and if he was still the coach he wouldn’t have the O line playing great, the QBs suddenly good, the D with Bush, Brock and Schooler playing well.  Saban, Urban and Belichick all could have come here and they wouldn’t be able to do shit with these players. 

All this. Picture Luke Brockermeyers playing in ski boots….