UTSA @ UTEP ESPN2

Topper13

4 minutes ago, MadBurgerMaker said:

You know, unpopular opinion:  while I think the new trilogy sucks horribly, I like Rogue One and Solo. 

Oh, yeah. I like those ones. Especially Rouge One. I'm also partial to TFA. The other 2 can die in a fire. 

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, F250 said:

You are fucking stupid, drunk or both.

Maybe both.  But you are regarded if you think utsa beats this team….   You will find out next year but come the fuck on.  We are talking about 2 stars vs 3 and 4 star recruit kids.   That’s not the same level as playing Kansas even. It’s a cute story but anyone calling for a higher ranking is a idiot.  

Edited by Hook1997

Just now, Hook1997 said:

Maybe both.  But you are regarded if you think utsa beats this team….   You will find out next year but come the fuck on.  We are talking about 2 stars vs 3 and 4 star recruit kids.   

As has been pointed out. UTSA has multiple wins over teams that just took out ranked teams today. Sark beat Louisiana which barely beat an FCS team by 3 the following week. Both teams shut out Rice.

There is nothing on the Texas resume that indicates that they can dominate much less beat an undefeated team.

Go home you are drunk.

• Hook 'Em 4

5 minutes ago, F250 said:

As has been pointed out. UTSA has multiple wins over teams that just took out ranked teams today. Sark beat Louisiana which barely beat an FCS team by 3 the following week. Both teams shut out Rice.

There is nothing on the Texas resume that indicates that they can dominate much less beat an undefeated team.

Go home you are drunk.

I don't give a fuck who Texas would or wouldn't beat but LaLa is ranked and won again today. They don't suck. 

Granted - I think this team is somehow worse than the team that played LaLa. I'm pretty fucking sure Texas would fuck on UTEP. UTSA might be interesting at this point. 

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

I don't give a fuck who Texas would or wouldn't beat but LaLa is ranked and won again today. They don't suck. 

Granted - I think this team is somehow worse than the team that played LaLa. I'm pretty fucking sure Texas would fuck on UTEP. UTSA might be interesting at this point. 

Louisiana isn't ranked.

7 hours ago, ztejas said:

This UTSA team would bend us over. 

19 minutes ago, StruggleBus said:

This is a hilariously bad take. It would be a close game and I think UTSA would win. 

Good thing is we find out next year right?   So we will see who is in the area of being right atleast.  UTSA’s best win so far is what Memphis?  We were beating OU by 24, I think recent events are skewing your judgment a bit.  

Edited by Hook1997

59 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Good thing is we find out next year right?   So we will see who is in the area of being right atleast.  UTSA’s best win so far is what Memphis?  We were beating OU by 24, I think recent events are skewing your judgment a bit.  

If by recent events you mean being on the receiving end of multiple ass kickings I could see how that would influence someone's judgment of this team.