Cowboys vs Broncos: Week 9

Vic Mackey

11 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

because McCarthy is a fucking walking talking idiot of a coach.  he doesn't kick a 37 yard FG but he punts there down 19.

I’m pretty sure that none of his decisions today have had an effect on the outcome of this game.  What he may have done or not done this week though…

• Like 1

we'll win a playoff game but that's it. 

Stop it. This game has no bearing on why they’ll advance or not in the playoffs.

I knew people would make vast proclamations based on this game, but it barely even hurts them being an AFC team. They’re not even out the one seed(where 1 win puts them in the NFC title game)

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I’m pretty sure that none of his decisions today have had an effect on the outcome of this game.  What he may have done or not done this week though…

Denver looks well prepared and good execution and Cowboys the opposite.

Just now, Drew said:

Stop it. This game has no bearing on why they’ll advance or not in the playoffs.

I knew people would make vast proclamations based on this game, but it barely even hurts them being an AFC team. They’re not even out the one seed(where 1 win puts them in the NFC title game)

winning a playoff game is good year for the cowboys.  I'm not sure what you mean. 

Pretty much this. The only real decisions he made cost them maybe 6 points. That’s it.

They probably shouldn’t have played Dak. Either being rusty or not being mobile enough to make the offense worse has really hurt the offense. Especially when they knew they were changing up the OL.

The prep week was obviously not good.

1 minute ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

How many of Dak’s incompletions are drops?

Well, he did kill that turf worm on one throw early in the game. 

1 minute ago, Paper_jam said:

How are the Broncos 4-4? Their defense stops everything cold and their offensive players never drop anything and get like 15 yards after contact every fucking time.

They haven’t played Dallas 8 times?