Cowboys vs Broncos: Week 9

Vic Mackey

That’s that.

Only good thing about this game, is I bet they’ll not have another one like it again this year.

They’ll use it to keep them from falling asleep again.

And I said before. Dak should NOT have played today. He wasn’t ready. His mobility was bad. He was off. Rusty.

When Tyron was ruled out Dak should have been sat too.

Eh, what's a season without a little adversity. Gives the team something to work on. 

Yeah. As much as we hate McCarthy he will be able to use this. I said before this is a wake up call. They won’t have another game like this this season imo.

15 minutes ago, Drew said:

Stop it. This game has no bearing on why they’ll advance or not in the playoffs.

I knew people would make vast proclamations based on this game, but it barely even hurts them being an AFC team. They’re not even out the one seed(where 1 win puts them in the NFC title game)

Man, the NFC has the Bucs, Cardinals, Rams and Packers (pending the Aaron Rodgers fiasco) in addition to the Cowboys. It's a top-heavy bear thus far this season.

Man, the NFC has the Bucs, Cardinals, Rams and Packers (pending the Aaron Rodgers fiasco) in addition to the Cowboys. It's a top-heavy bear thus far this season.

It is. Rodgers is out this week. Murray too I believe. Tampa already has 2 losses.

Anyone saying the cowboys can’t get the one seed is giving up way too soon. This loss doesn’t hurt as much as a Vikings or Falcons loss would. They needed to get their ugly loss out the way. We all knew one was coming eventually.
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

Oh no. The refs didn’t win the game for Denver. It’s just usual complaints about Dallas always getting called for holding and the other team never being called.

It’s a fact. Not a gripe.

If you don’t think Denver has been doing the same shit all game then I don’t know what to tell you other than you have your head up your ass.

Edited by Billy Pilgrim
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Drew said:

It is. Rodgers is out this week. Murray too I believe. Tampa already has 2 losses.

Anyone saying the cowboys can’t get the one seed is giving up way too soon. This loss doesn’t hurt as much as a Vikings or Falcons loss would. They needed to get their ugly loss out the way. We all knew one was coming eventually.

Yep. It’s professional football. Winning every week is very difficult, even though losing like this is quite unusual. 

In the end a loss is still just a loss no matter how bad it is. Let’s just hope they use it to get better. 

Also, not sure if it’s visible on TV, but there are a TON of Broncos fans here. At least 30-40%. And they are loud. 

3 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Bitching about any ref call with this blowout is fucking hilarious. You all need to shut up. 

Why do you keep repeating this?  It’s beyond idiotic. Dak looked terrible today, but he didn’t look unhealthy. Starting Rush would have been totally stupid. 

Jesus you’re an idiot. 

Cowboys aren’t getting the one seed and I doubt we win a playoff game. We will be hosting either the Rams or Cardinals. Rams are a definite loss. Cardinals are a tossup. If we win we are probably playing the other on the road. Any loss, regardless of conference, makes getting to a 1 seed that much harder, because someone is finishing 15-2 or 14-3. This game will likely be a largely contributing factor in not only not getting the 1 seed but also ensuring we stay in the 4 seed spot. 

A lot of “we” in that post, you French?