Judge orders man, 30, out of parents' home after months-long battle: 'I want you out'

clapclapclap

I really don't see much of a difference in calling the police and having him physically removed and having a judge order to have him physically removed in terms of emotional damage to your baby.  I mean if you are worried about him resisting police orders, the possibility still exists as it's still the police that have to oversee the judges orders.  One path is as direct as possible and is probably pretty routine call, the other is the most indirect path to the desired solution that it's made national headlines.  The whole thing just looks like a giant publicity stunt to me with the parents playing their role.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2018 at 3:20 PM, Lhorn said:

While I agree with this in theory, the "kid" looks overweight and unhealthy but has youth on his side.  Dad's got 25 more years of donut and bacon eating and likely gets winded tying his shoes.  Family probably thinks of junior as the "health nut" of the family.

How old is Dad. I'm 52 and I'll be damned if I couldn't kick the shit outta that kid without breaking a sweat, and I'm nothing special in a fight.

3 minutes ago, wood said:

How old is Dad. I'm 52 and I'll be damned if I couldn't kick the shit outta that kid without breaking a sweat, and I'm nothing special in a fight.

Yeah but you have to think of it in the context that the son's twatiness was most definitely inherited from his dad.  The dad was probably in the fetal position as this twat was demanding access to find his legos.

I bet they broached the subject of him leaving verbally well before February. Written notices are key for an eviction, family member or not. They tried to do their part in a painfully slow and shitty way ($1100?).

Either way, they are protected from further lawsuits from this kid. If they had forcibly removed him, this little piece of crap could have tied them up with legal fees for decades.

Tl;dr. My kids already know this is not an option

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have some friends who have three kids. They seem to be pretty good parents and the oldest two are great kids. The youngest one is a real oddball though. Very cerebral. Doesn’t want to do anything but play video games. Just goes to show you never know what you’re going to get.

That said: throw his shit in the yard, change the locks.

But the child's mother has disputed Rotondo's assertion that he was barred from seeing his son. She spoke exclusively to DailyMail.com earlier this week on condition of anonymity.

The woman who works in the beauty business claimed that Rotondo had been granted visitation provided it was supervised by a medical professional but that he never exercised that right.

In a revelation that put cast a troubling light on the extraordinarily public family spat, the mother of his son said that she had discovered her ex had a history of mental problems during the protracted custody battle.

Rotondo admitted to DailyMail.com that he had struggled with mental health issues in the past.

He was diagnosed as paranoid schizophrenic - a diagnosis he rejects and insists has been brought up purely to victimize him as he fights for his son.

This dude has procreated and has an 8yo.  what a badass role model

On 5/24/2018 at 10:44 AM, RomaVicta said:

I ended up be far larger and stronger than my father.  If I had been in this situation and endlessly delayed leaving his house, I doubt that he would want to add an arrest to my record by calling the police nor would he have wanted to see me physically harmed. He was not a soft man. 

My dad fought the VietCong.  He ran PBR boats inserting and extracting SEAL teams and other special forces throughout the rivers & jungles of Vietnam & Cambodia. He bathed in Agent Orange and used napalm for BBQ's.  As a teenager he once spent a night in a Mexican jail.  No matter how big or strong I got, I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt he could whip my ass without breaking a sweat.  

There is no hypothetical that would have placed me in this situation.  

Plus, I do have some pride.

Edited by Uncle Nate
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Buzzrock said:

I have some friends who have three kids. They seem to be pretty good parents and the oldest two are great kids. The youngest one is a real oddball though. Very cerebral. Doesn’t want to do anything but play video games. Just goes to show you never know what you’re going to get.

That said: throw his shit in the yard, change the locks.

You never know what you’re going to get, but you can prevent a long haired sloth from living in your house, and facilitate his departure by not involving the court system or the national media, causing great embarrassment to your family. That is, if you’re not a total vagina. Which is exactly what his parents are. His parents are his issue. 

You never know what you’re going to get, but you can prevent a long haired sloth from living in your house, and facilitate his departure by not involving the court system or the national media, causing great embarrassment to your family. That is, if you’re not a total vagina. Which is exactly what his parents are. His parents are his issue. 

Short of hiring a hit man, how would they have gotten rid of him? He was google legal savvy, which the judge commented on.

I think in the parents situation, they did what was the most legally expedient thing to do once dipshit said he wasn’t leaving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, clapclapclap said:

So many red flags.

Rotondo has admitted to Syracuse.com that he has a lever action 30.30 rifle that he says he keeps for protection and a compound bow for hunting.  The mother of his child said that she had pleaded with police to take the rifle from him, but they have told her there is no cause.

Rotondo admitted to DailyMail.com that he had struggled with mental health issues in the past.  He was diagnosed as paranoid schizophrenic - a diagnosis he rejects and insists has been brought up purely to victimize him as he fights for his son.

Rotondo also tried to dismiss an arrest in 2009 when he was charged with stalking and menacing a woman in New Hartford, New York. He ended up pleading guilty to lesser charges of trespass and harassment and was fined a total of $1,375.

I have a feeling this isn't the last time we'll be reading about this guy in the news.

Edited by TriStone

2 hours ago, Flg8rfan said:

Short of hiring a hit man, how would they have gotten rid of him? He was google legal savvy, which the judge commented on.

I think in the parents situation, they did what was the most legally expedient thing to do once dipshit said he wasn’t leaving.

How?  Not be faggots.  Like you. 

3 hours ago, Flg8rfan said:

Keep in mind you're dealing with someone in Rex who thinks dipping on a plane is appropriate behavior. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rex Kramer said:

Yes, the choices were hiring a hit man or filing a suit and attracting attention. You two are totally clueless. 

To be fair, you haven't offered much in the way of resolving the situation. I'm sure the parents had no idea that the kid would still be living under their roof and be completely useless when they took him back into their home years ago.

It's not uncommon for kids, regardless of upbringing and parenting, to struggle making it on their own initially. I guess the question to you would be: Do you let YOUR kid fail at that age? Do you give up on them because of their age? We're dealing in the hypothetical here so you can't say "MY KID WOULD NEVER END UP STRUGGLING!!". Field the question honestly. TIA.

I don’t know that I need to offer resolutions. Do literally anything else that what thise parents did. There are literally dozens of alternatives, some of which I listed already. 

The kid is in this situation precisely because of his parents. They have failed him. And yes, if my child initially fails on his/her own, they fail, and will get little help from me. Because that’s how you learn to not fail next time. 

20 hours ago, TriStone said:

So many red flags.

I have a feeling this isn't the last time we'll be reading about this guy in the news.

Being diagnosed as paranoid schizophrenic, if true, according to federal law means he is ineligible to buy or possess firearms. As such in possession of that .30-30 rifle, he is felon and should be arrested & charged.

20 hours ago, slorch said:

At what point is it just flat out trespassing?  Why cannot the son be arrested?

The view that cops take, apparently, is that if the person lives there (key being lives, as opposed to a very short term visit) with permission, then it becomes a civil, landlord-tenant deal rather than trespassing.  My sweet but idiotic MIL got herself in a similar situation for the benefit of her grandchildren and had a daughter and son-in-law that wouldn't leave.  It got pretty bad.  Ultimately, she just moved to a senior living.