Archive 81

nineliveslost

On 1/16/2022 at 2:48 PM, nineliveslost said:

Pretty sure there is going to be a second season 

Read an article after I finished the season. At the time of the interview, they had the concept of where season 2 would go but haven’t been greenlit. 

I think they confused themselves on the rules they were writing by and some things don’t make sense, but I don’t want to get into that on the thread since it would all be hidden behind spoiler tags. 

I watched the first episode last night and was intrigued. Interesting story and concept, but my spidey-sense made me think it could easily go sideways. I call it the Abrams Effect (Alias and Lost) where overtime the interesting character developments that built the show get absorbed by the Big Dumb Object that becomes increasingly absurd. I could see the interesting backstories of the two protagonists quickly devolving into a demonic sex cult based in the Earth's core.

Edited by Harrison Bergeron

I've got the dumbest plot hole stuck in my head while watching this series.  (I'm on #6.)  How does the main character know what order the tapes are in?  I know it means absolutely nothing; it's just driving me crazy.  The tapes were lined up in a row in the cabinet.  I don't recall the tapes being marked with a date, but he's watching them in order.  

lol.. 1st episode done

im already trying to predict the ending... 

"oh shyt the dog" " this is in 1984?, is that his sister??" "bruh that person was wearing a red coat... now he is"

"oh shyt thats his dad" 

I like it. 

my lady was scared... asked me if she can wake me up n the middle of the night if she needed to pee