2022 Texas Softball - Locked and Loaded

Js1

9 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

All the other SEC teams are still in the hunt for a national championship. 

Good bet that they’ll retroactively claim OU’s titles and our appearances once we join 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

I guess we have to wait until tomorrow to find out what session we play in on Thursday. Are tickets and hotels hard to come by? My daughter has asked me 20 times today if I have got tickets yet.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cstewart said:

I guess we have to wait until tomorrow to find out what session we play in on Thursday. Are tickets and hotels hard to come by? My daughter has asked me 20 times today if I have got tickets yet.

Texas, OU and OSU are all going. So probably. 

29 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

NCAA had hats and a "Ticket Punched" banner ready for the Gators despite them being underdogs. 

Starting to think Arky just didn’t hand them out. Fuckers

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

Tough call on who was more overrated - SEC with 12 teams and 1 WCWS rep or the ACC having 2 of the top 3 seeds and neither going 

I can see the point with SEC being overrated, but FSU and VaTech just had great regular seasons.

FSU was 15-2 vs ranked competition and beat UCLA, Ok St (x2), UT (TX and TN), FL (x2) amongst those wins. Their run differential really good to if you remove the 23-9 loss VaTech gave them. They were clearly the second best team in the country.

VaTech was a really balanced team all year and went 14-7 vs ranked teams and also had a really good differential. The Hokies, UCLA, Az St, or Ark could all have an argument for #3.

7 hours ago, Cstewart said:

Morning. First game apparently - 11am

1 hour ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Anybody heading to OKC? I think I might head that way.

Some decently priced single seats for morning session. But OU fans gobbling up those 1st session tickets. Shocker 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Not sure if you are asking genuinely, but if so they did not have that ready and available for Texas after their win.  Nor wcws hats and tees. 

My point was that anytime, anywhere somebody puts Florida ahead of somebody else, God’s Plan is being carried out.  

The goatfuck of not honoring your ladies for their achievement post win is indeed rage inducing.   But you gotta love the motivation factor