Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

“Dear Father, in Jesus’ name I lift up the President to You, I know that our leader’s heart is in Your hands, so I ask that you guide the head of our nation to the way You would have him go. Father, I pray that You would surround our President with wise counsel – men and women of integrity who place Your agenda and the good of this nation above their own and whose motives are for that which is right. I pray that You would give our leader discernment, understanding and knowledge so that our nation may know stability internally and abroad. I give thanks for our President according to Your Word and thank You for working in and through his leadership so that we might lead peaceable lives in godliness and honesty.”

In the words of our nation’s 1st President;
“Direct my thoughts, word and work, wash away my sins in the immaculate Blood of the Lamb, and purge my heart by Thy Holy Spirit….Daily frame me more and more into the likeness of Thy Son Jesus Christ.” - George Washington

“It is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God.” - George Washington, Oct. 3, 1789.

We FINALLY have a TRUE PRAYING PRESIDENT....!!
WWG1WGA

42280416_10217014034563307_6783267387895

5 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

Fucking modern medicine’s worst side effect. Idiots no longer die much earlier than other people.

I think about that when I hear young people spouting off about the Corporations/Big Pharma, "You know man, these big medical companies man...they have the cures for cancer and AIDS and shit and they won't give it to the masses because there's more money in treatment than in cures man."  

I think about that when I hear young people spouting off about the Corporations/Big Pharma, "You know man, these big medical companies man...they have the cures for cancer and AIDS and shit and they won't give it to the masses because there's more money in treatment than in cures man."  
Well they are correct. Sickness and cancer is big money. It's all about treatment, not cures.

Do you have any idea how many tens of millions of people worldwide are kept alive/saved by medications made by Big Pharma every year that would have otherwise died due to their life choices and/or where they live/are forced to live.  

Do you have any idea how many tens of millions of people worldwide are kept alive/saved by medications made by Big Pharma every year that would have otherwise died due to their life choices and/or where they live/are forced to live.  

Compared to how many people they kill and make health a game and a business? Fuck Big Pharma.

31 minutes ago, Fat Bastard said:

Lol. Fucking idiot

Lol says the fucking clown that thinks the LHN was the 100 year decision that killed this program and thinks we would get our shit pushed in by Aggy and how great they are at recruiting. You sound like a gaping vagina. Anyone who whines and concedes to Aggy can't be taken seriously. 

Edited by Vic Mackey
  • Like 2