Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

4 hours ago, WithoutAClue said:

cashmath.jpg

Went through a drive-through last year or the year before for a quick lunch while out. Total was $16.37, or there about. Hand over $21.37, expecting a $5, and I already had too many singles on hand.

Got back $1 in change, and $4 in singles, all while the girl running the register looked way too confused about it all.

What? The? Fuck?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

At Twin Peaks, had a check for 14.86.  Tipped her "pi" (can't find the symbol) for the tip, and totaled it out to 18, which was a fair tip.  She had to call over two to three managers to figure out what was going on.  Was a dick move for sure, but worth the laughs.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, demos said:

Used to be one of these in Midway. Had it set up at the post office then I think they moved it to the church next door. Eventually got rid of it because the tires were obviously flat.

There's one as you're coming into Johnson City too.  It took me about a dozen trips up 281 north before I quit getting fooled.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, thunderlounge said:

Went through a drive-through last year or the year before for a quick lunch while out. Total was $16.37, or there about. Hand over $21.37, expecting a $5, and I already had too many singles on hand.

Got back $1 in change, and $4 in singles, all while the girl running the register looked way too confused about it all.

What? The? Fuck?

True story: I went to a McDonald's and bought a meal that was $5.37. Gave the girl a ten and reached into my pocket and pulled out .37 cents. She'd already entered $10 into the register. She looked at me blankly. I said, "Just give me two fives and a ten." She started getting it out of the register. I had to stop her, and explain it was a joke, and to just give me a five. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Richard Kimball said:

True story: I went to a McDonald's and bought a meal that was $5.37. Gave the girl a ten and reached into my pocket and pulled out .37 cents. She'd already entered $10 into the register. She looked at me blankly. I said, "Just give me two fives and a ten." She started getting it out of the register. I had to stop her, and explain it was a joke, and to just give me a five. 

I bet she doesn't even know how to use a slide rule.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, nnm said:

I bet she doesn't even know how to use a slide rule.

Don't know much geometry?  Don't know much about history?  Don't know much about the French she took?  

RIP/Cooke

• Like 2