Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

3 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

Let's go ahead and list the very Chipo like things wrong with this pic.

1) So, you're in western Texas in July. You decide to take a pic making it look like you're adventuring and the first thing I noticed is not a bead of sweat, not one.

2) Your adventure boots are Ross/TJ Maxx "style wear" pieces of shit that would last about 20 yards in the terrain your in. Not to mention they'd be hot as fuck and you would want out of them after 10 minutes in the sun. Not that you have or will spend 10 minutes outside (see note 1)

3) I think with your pose you were attempting to be in a gesture that says, "I'm lifting the bill of my hat, so as I can better survey the surroundings" like a cowboy. A) No cowboy in history nor anyone wearing a cap of any sort that they are raising for any reason ever used whatever grip it is you're trying to pull off. B) Return the hat to Ross or the Dollar Store when you take back those POS "boots"

4) I have no clue what those short you are wearing are about. They aren't athletic wear that I've ever seen. Of course, I don't shop at whatever thrift store you clearly purchase your wardrobe at so.. Regardless of their alleged purpose, they are ugly as fucking sin. Take those back too.

5) As for your too, which appears to be an athletic bra well. Look, I get it, you're fishing for compliments on your best asset. However, that black thing would be hot as fuck and beyond that it makes your tits look like huge droppers. I know, I know it's the best available at Thrift Workout Gear Is Us .. but Jesus Christ, go to lullulemon or one of the other 8000 female workout places and get something that actually, you know, compliments your best asset.

6) After all this, you're gonna claim you can help me financially?!?

Um .. no.

And stop skipping leg day!

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

He didn't respond, but he deleted my post before I could go back and get the rest of it once I realized that it was minimized. Basically what I said was that he came off instead, as a lonely piece of shit who's diatribes do nothing but cause the people who read them to question his sanity.

You made the list.

1) So, you're in western Texas in July. You decide to take a pic making it look like you're adventuring and the first thing I noticed is not a bead of sweat, not one.
2) Your adventure boots are Ross/TJ Maxx "style wear" pieces of shit that would last about 20 yards in the terrain your in. Not to mention they'd be hot as fuck and you would want out of them after 10 minutes in the sun. Not that you have or will spend 10 minutes outside (see note 1)
3) I think with your pose you were attempting to be in a gesture that says, "I'm lifting the bill of my hat, so as I can better survey the surroundings" like a cowboy. A) No cowboy in history nor anyone wearing a cap of any sort that they are raising for any reason ever used whatever grip it is you're trying to pull off. B) Return the hat to Ross or the Dollar Store when you take back those POS "boots"
4) I have no clue what those short you are wearing are about. They aren't athletic wear that I've ever seen. Of course, I don't shop at whatever thrift store you clearly purchase your wardrobe at so.. Regardless of their alleged purpose, they are ugly as fucking sin. Take those back too.
5) As for your too, which appears to be an athletic bra well. Look, I get it, you're fishing for compliments on your best asset. However, that black thing would be hot as fuck and beyond that it makes your tits look like huge droppers. I know, I know it's the best available at Thrift Workout Gear Is Us .. but Jesus Christ, go to lullulemon or one of the other 8000 female workout places and get something that actually, you know, compliments your best asset.
Um .. no.

While you were looking at all that, the rest of us are looking at her tits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

He didn't respond, but he deleted my post before I could go back and get the rest of it once I realized that it was minimized. Basically what I said was that he came off instead, as a lonely piece of shit who's diatribes do nothing but cause the people who read them to question his sanity.

Well it's been nice knowing you.

9 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

Um .. no.

Your husband know you're loggin on under his account?

14 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

Um .. no.

"western Texas" you say?

c'mon, Nancy.