Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

5 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
5 hours ago, futureman said:
have you been inside her

Unfortunately no. She only likes black men.

I heard that bullshit several times growing up but it never stopped me. In fact one of my favorite old girlfriends was a self-proclaimed “bbc slut” when I met her.  She liked XOs too actually. Took em up her ass. I had fun changing her. Got in several fights because of her but damn she was sexy and worth it. 

22 hours ago, tbone_ said:

So she posts this shit to everyone connected to her on FB huh? I assume that might include siblings, parents, kids, grandparents, etc.

Zero fucks given I guess.

Sounds like more than zero fucks given.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

67406696_3385757251450538_70051353352984

Same reason, the world's truly richest religious figure---the Vatican---when they need money, they turn to you.  And it ain't for missionary work, it's for legal fees and palaces.  

It's all stupid.  Osteen is just easier to pick on because of the hair.  

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Same reason, the world's truly richest religious figure---the Vatican---when they need money, they turn to you.  And it ain't for missionary work, it's for legal fees and palaces.  

It's all stupid.  Osteen is just easier to pick on because of the hair.  

Religion is all a huge pyramid scheme. And it's tax free for some fucking reason. 

• Like 1

Well to be fair, most non-profits are exempt from most taxes.  You gotta give organized religion, they were the first ones to invent tax-free status so yeah, they probably get to reap some of the rewards.  

24 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Well to be fair, most non-profits are exempt from most taxes.  You gotta give organized religion, they were the first ones to invent tax-free status so yeah, they probably get to reap some of the rewards.  

They aren't a non profit, though. They deliberately pocket that money for pure profit. Then again, so do a lot of non profits. If we have to pay taxes, so should they. But I know it won't happen any time soon. Not with the way people view religion. I read something about the hundreds of billions in tithes blacks have given to the churches. And what happened with all that money? Straight to the preachers. I see new churches being built constantly. It's an easy racket. 

Religion is all a huge pyramid scheme. And it's tax free for some fucking reason. 

No man, it’s not a pyramid scheme, they offer eternal salvation in return for all that money.

And maybe a smooth buttfucking if you are Catholic.
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

They aren't a non profit, though. They deliberately pocket that money for pure profit. Then again, so do a lot of non profits. If we have to pay taxes, so should they. But I know it won't happen any time soon. Not with the way people view religion. I read something about the hundreds of billions in tithes blacks have given to the churches. And what happened with all that money? Straight to the preachers. I see new churches being built constantly. It's an easy racket.  

Who is they?  Who is profiting from a church and what taxes are they not paying?

1 hour ago, Kennythetiger said:

Income tax, yo. 

Pretty sure Osteen pays an income tax.  So does my pastor at our small church.  Their earnings aren’t tax free.  

And churches are non profits.  They don’t have profits to tax.  There aren’t owners we distribute money to.  

3 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Pretty sure Osteen pays an income tax.  So does my pastor at our small church.  Their earnings aren’t tax free.  

And churches are non profits.  They don’t have profits to tax.  There aren’t owners we distribute money to.  

I’not sure it works like that. Being classified as a “non-profit” doesn’t mean that the organization loses money each year. In fact, it’s usually quite the contrary. The earnings of the organization simply are not subject to income tax because the church is an exempt organization. 

27 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

I’not sure it works like that. Being classified as a “non-profit” doesn’t mean that the organization loses money each year. In fact, it’s usually quite the contrary. The earnings of the organization simply are not subject to income tax because the church is an exempt organization. 

Try this:

1.  Contributions are not taxed as income to the organization.

2.  Some income of the organization like investment earnings aren’t taxed either.

3.  If the organization strays from its stated exempt purpose it pays UBIT (unrelated business income tax).

4.  When the money leaves the entity for a private benefit (e.g. wages to an employee), then that individual pays income tax.

5.  When the money leaves the entity for a public benefit (e.g. food for a food bank) then no tax due.

6.  When the entity closes or ceases operations it cannot distribute its assets back to the donor or to any private individual but must instead pay these to other non-profits or similar recipients.

these laws are already on the books and enforced. 

Just. Fucking. Stop.

15 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

66913754_859304627774439_434613555208965

1. Life of Pi

10. Titantic

11. Devil Wears Prada

12. Eat Pray Love

13. E.T.

17. Babe

18. Kung Fu Panda

19. 27 Dresses

22. MIB?

23. Happy Feet

24. Day After Tomorrow?

25. Independence Day

30. American Pie

Someone smarter than me help me here, it's bothering me.

4 hours ago, Rougarou said:

1. Life of Pi

10. Titantic

11. Devil Wears Prada

12. Eat Pray Love

13. E.T.

17. Babe

18. Kung Fu Panda

19. 27 Dresses

22. MIB?

23. Happy Feet

24. Day After Tomorrow?

25. Independence Day

30. American Pie

Someone smarter than me help me here, it's bothering me.

From the comments:

1 life of pi
2 sweeny tood demon barber
3 harry potter and the goblet of fire
5 broke back mountain 
6 pearl harbor 
7 cinderella
8 thor
9 planet of the apes
10 titanic 
11 devil wears prada
12 eat pray love