Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

33 minutes ago, smuggs said:

He has Mickey Mouse tattooed on his forearm, with what looks to be balloons and hearts.

We took the kiddos to Disneyland last summer.  I was shocked how many "tough, thugg-eque" dudes were out there repping their Disney love via intricate skin art.  Like, Raiders T-shirt fan likely to throw down at the drop of a hat, but Anna and Elsa (princesses) all up and down his calf.  

Was strange to me.  Somehow I felt like they were not as thuggish as first glance and I could beat up the old lady in the cart who was with them and be ready for jail that night.

25 minutes ago, Charles DeMar said:

We took the kiddos to Disneyland last summer.  I was shocked how many "tough, thugg-eque" dudes were out there repping their Disney love via intricate skin art.  Like, Raiders T-shirt fan likely to throw down at the drop of a hat, but Anna and Elsa (princesses) all up and down his calf.  

Was strange to me.  Somehow I felt like they were not as thuggish as first glance and I could beat up the old lady in the cart who was with them and be ready for jail that night.

Yeah this dude has a daughter and I am pretty sure he got it tatted for her. 

20 hours ago, Charles DeMar said:

You don't respect any shit they do?  

6 hours ago, SurlyBDR said:

Is this going to be the next dumb fucking thing people do on social media? I can't wait to send some lemonparty.org shit to someone if they text me.

FB-IMG-1565147888216.jpg

Damn got one of those last week, last number was one down...sent a freaking recipe.wth?