Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

55 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

Whah?

It's simple, really.

"Thélete na aneveíte stis skáles gia na boreíte na to kánete aftó, allá prépei, gia $ 500.000 tha to kánete?" (Or, if you are more traditional, "Θέλετε να σκαρφαλώσετε τις σκάλες ώστε να μπορείτε να το κάνετε αυτό, αλλά πρέπει, για $ 500.000, να το κάνετε."

Or, if you are more neo-classical vulgar, "Vuoi salire le scale in modo da poterlo fare, ma devi farlo, per $ 500.000?"

Or perhaps you prefer Swahili? "Je! Unataka kupanda ngazi ili uweze kuifanya, lakini lazima uifanye, kwa $ 500,000?"

• Haha 1

On 7/24/2019 at 11:14 AM, Longhornfan1024 said:

CSB.  I played street hockey with squints shortly after the Sandlot came out.  One of the older kids in our neighborhood, who happened to be best friends with my friend's older brother, was cast in the Big Green along with squints, so he came out to our neighborhood to hang out and play hockey.  /CSB.  

Did your best friend’s older brother’s neighbor pass out at 31 Flavors?

I chuckle at these dudes gassing up these women every single day on social media (which is what they want). No, a woman with 3 kids with 3 baby daddies is not a grand prize. But this is what these women think over time after their brain is warped. Fucking them is fine. But to settle down with someone like this? Lulz. I did my share of fucking these types. But the woman I am dating now has no kids, own place and a good job. I will always gravitate towards that when it comes time for a serious relationship.

Capture.png

Edited by Vic Mackey
  • Like 1