Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

14 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Screenshot-2018-10-25-18-30-23.png

CSB.  I played street hockey with squints shortly after the Sandlot came out.  One of the older kids in our neighborhood, who happened to be best friends with my friend's older brother, was cast in the Big Green along with squints, so he came out to our neighborhood to hang out and play hockey.  /CSB.  

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

CSB.  I played street hockey with squints shortly after the Sandlot came out.  One of the older kids in our neighborhood, who happened to be best friends with my friend's older brother, was cast in the Big Green along with squints, so he came out to our neighborhood to hang out and play hockey.  /CSB.  

Definitely a cool story. Brings me back to my childhood. Sandlot and Big Green came out when I was in grade school. Loved both movies. I didn't realize Squints also played in Big Green. Can't forget about Angels In The Outfield, Rookie Of The Year, Little Giants and Mighty Ducks.

On 7/23/2019 at 10:16 AM, Rougarou said:

1. Life of Pi

10. Titantic

11. Devil Wears Prada

12. Eat Pray Love

13. E.T.

17. Babe

18. Kung Fu Panda

19. 27 Dresses

22. MIB?

23. Happy Feet

24. Day After Tomorrow?

25. Independence Day

30. American Pie

Someone smarter than me help me here, it's bothering me.

26. Up

4 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Those two were allowed on the emergency exit row?  

The best part for me is how the flight attendant who near as I could tell barely got touched is acting like she got destroyed. I feel a union claim coming on for disability and PTSD. (no cloakroom)

1 hour ago, BrazilHorn said:

The best part for me is how the flight attendant who near as I could tell barely got touched is acting like she got destroyed. I feel a union claim coming on for disability and PTSD. (no cloakroom)

I don’t know. Vic’s girl appeared to throw something in that direction, don’t know what it was, but you can hear contact.  Maybe an iPad or something.   That could hurt