Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Wait... you're not Justin's dad?
I want to see Justin and his dad Gary argue on Facebook. Both of them are the same type of person except each are opposite in their idealogy. They both use Facebook as their brain's diary and post a ton.

I don't think I've seen Gary post anything outside of politics.

I want to see Justin and his dad Gary argue on Facebook. Both of them are the same type of person except each are opposite in their idealogy. They both use Facebook as their brain's diary and post a ton.

I don't think I've seen Gary post anything outside of politics.

What a country.

39 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

I've hit the Cane's right off the interstate in Texarkana a few times on the way back home from lousyanna.  I can definitely say the attitude by the employees is similar, some of the longest I've ever waited for chingers

Edited by mulletpelini
because of the echo

I occasionally drive through Long John's, because crispies and hush puppies, dammit, but I can't recall any time at which I might have thought to myself, "Self, you should take your family in for a nice sit-down dinner at Long John Silvers, where the ambience and pleasant service will surely win the affection and gratitude of your progeny and significant other."

Either drive through for convenience,  or shut the fuck up. Minimum wage fast food workers don't have any reason to kiss your lily-white ass.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I can't recall any time at which I might have thought to myself, "Self, you should take your family in for a nice sit-down dinner at Long John Silvers, where the ambience and pleasant service will surely win the affection and gratitude of your progeny and significant other.”

feeding your young children long john silver’s should provide a strong enough case for cps to take them away. 

I occasionally drive through Long John's, because crispies and hush puppies, dammit, but I can't recall any time at which I might have thought to myself, "Self, you should take your family in for a nice sit-down dinner at Long John Silvers, where the ambience and pleasant service will surely win the affection and gratitude of your progeny and significant other."
Either drive through for convenience,  or shut the fuck up. Minimum wage fast food workers don't have any reason to kiss your lily-white ass.

A guy I used to work with was telling us one night that he took his daughter out for seafood. We asked him where and he told us Long John Silvers. He got furious when we started laughing at him. He could not understand why we thought it was funny.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1