Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Okay first, this fuck is out searching for opportunities to take a photo of his keys.
Second, I've see less obvious bullshit in product placement in movies from Sony with additional funding from Coke and Apple.
Third, I don't even know what the stupid ass "notes" are supposed to be/mean.
Fuck that punk ass bitch.
" sorry you ate too much sugar.... now you need fillings!! =p"

8 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

And tomorrow we will get her dramatic detailing of how the world is against her despite all her glorious efforts to do the right thing. Lots of how unfair shit is will be included particularly how unfair the court system is in its horrible bias against poor Linda.

Edit - also that back ground makes me think of the Q*bert arcade game.

+REp for QBert

No love for Paperboy? That game was the shit. I remember playing that so many times at my cousin's house when we were very young.
Punch Out was a classic. Hard as shit to be without any cheat codes.

I loved breaking windows and having angry neighbors chase me.
  • Like 1

Damn, so now he's leasing an A220 AND a 320i? Big baller.
The Mercedes his parents bought a couple of weeks ago...so naturally he keeps a key to it.

I've said 20 words to this guy in my life 11 years ago when I was 22 and going out every weekend. Last year I tried for sale by owner of my house so I posted on a local fb group for home selling/property rental crap...within 20 seconds, not shitting you, he messages me on fb about listing with him if FSBO didnt work out.

I told him no that I was going to try FSBO first and see what happens...and no reply or good luck after that. I listed with a life long realtor friend a month or so later.b3cbf2c55c241193cb156f07b84faca2.jpg1e629d5baa9cd7b400710dd449f3f48a.jpg
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, SurlyBDR said:

Well, I have a different opinion.

Capture.png

Spent a summer in 1993 mixing the ranch at Mr. Gatti's. Giant tub of mayo + buttermilk + a bag of special dry seasonings. 

A job making stroganov in the Chernobyl cafeteria would have been more pleasant.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

This is so fucking stupid. Trying so hard to sound 'deep and profound'. 

65267204_2866047423406798_20971645455994

I know you’re in a great deal of pain, some say it’s akin to being on fire.  Now, how far apart are your contractions?

”I don’t believe in time.  My contractions are as far apart as the universe wants them to be.”

well, you just shit yourself. Good luck with that crowning baby