Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

No love for Paperboy? That game was the shit. I remember playing that so many times at my cousin's house when we were very young.
Punch Out was a classic. Hard as shit to be without any cheat codes.
Paperboy was awesome. I didn't have it but played it at friends houses all the time.

I never got very good at any of the original NES games because my brothers and I always fought over them and my parents eventually took it away. SNES was a different story though. Loved playing those games.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Okie State said:

Paperboy was awesome. I didn't have it but played it at friends houses all the time.

I never got very good at any of the original NES games because my brothers and I always fought over them and my parents eventually took it away. SNES was a different story though. Loved playing those games.

SNES was great for fighting games and adventure type games. I never actually owned one but many I knew did and I'd play it a lot. Especially games like Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter and Killer Instinct. I preferred Sega Genesis for the sports games, though. It seemed much more realistic than the SNES. Same as the Nintendo 64. I hated sports games on there except some MLB game back in 1999 or 2000. They were too cartoon looking.

• Like 1

Major League Baseball featuring Ken Griffey jr. 

i played the fuck out of this 

Ken Griffey’s baseball was dope... the music was great, the creative names were funny, the strikeouts were great, the home plate collisions were fun. I played probably 9-10 full seasons throughout the years of that.

1 hour ago, Homesickhorn said:

Did I miss it? If not, why wasn’t Techmo Bowl mentioned?

I didn't make the list on the pic. I know Tecmo Bowl is the more classic game but I loved Tecmo Super Bowl. The first football game I believe that featured every single NFL team and the full rosters. You could play a whole entire season in a few hours.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

I didn't make the list on the pic. I know Tecmo Bowl is the more classic game but I loved Tecmo Super Bowl. The first football game I believe that featured every single NFL team and the full rosters. You could play a whole entire season in a few hours.

The fuck is "super" tecmo bowl? You young whippersnapper...