Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

If it wouldn't alienate half of my alleged FB frends and family, I would love to reply to the folks who just repeatedly post the feel-good horseshit but are constantly bitching and down in the mouth about life:

You didn't do shit yesterday.

You haven't done shit today.

You aren't gonna do shit tomorrow.

Are you just expecting God to miracle your ass to prosperity and happiness?

1 hour ago, slorch said:

If it wouldn't alienate half of my alleged FB frends and family, I would love to reply to the folks who just repeatedly post the feel-good horseshit but are constantly bitching and down in the mouth about life:

Sounds like the CR.

• Like 1

Do that. And post the reactions here.

4 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Do that. And post the reactions here.

Yeah, I don't really engage people like that on FB, whereas I will face to face or if I'm shooting the shit with someone.

I do like FB for staying in touch with family and seeing how people's kids are doing or where they went on vacation.  Seems like here lately though, it's the most miserable fucks constantly harping on the optimism and happy-happy shit.  They keep making the same idiotic life decisions, but they will not own why their situation never changes.

It's like all the smiley faces they used to plaster all over Wal-mart, and seemingly 90% of the employees in there were a cunthair from losing their fucking mind.

43 minutes ago, slorch said:

Yeah, I don't really engage people like that on FB, whereas I will face to face or if I'm shooting the shit with someone.

I do like FB for staying in touch with family and seeing how people's kids are doing or where they went on vacation.  Seems like here lately though, it's the most miserable fucks constantly harping on the optimism and happy-happy shit.  They keep making the same idiotic life decisions, but they will not own why their situation never changes.

It's like all the smiley faces they used to plaster all over Wal-mart, and seemingly 90% of the employees in there were a cunthair from losing their fucking mind.

I love how every stay at home mom who's peddling some pyramid scheme product has become fucking Socrates overnight.  

• Like 4

3 hours ago, slorch said:

Thoughts and prayers!

• Haha 1

1 Like = 1 Prayer

22 hours ago, slorch said:

Alex, what is yes.

What movie was that where the detective yells back something like, "He could build that bomb with a high school physics book and a trip to Radio Shack?"